FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding a third - by other means

Finding a third - by other means

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

Hi all - curious to know the extent to which people have encountered play partners outside of ‘formal’ swinging sites/communities like this.

We’re not talking about ‘regular’ pick-ups on a night out or dating, but the idea of (in our case) a couple meeting, for example through social circles, a man who happens to be into the hotwife/cuckold dynamic, or was open to it.

Has this happened to anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *renzMan 36 weeks ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Only if you're social circle are of the swinging variety I would imagine.

I've only encountered people through various sites and prior to that contact magazines.

In a regular 'vanilla' social circle, I suspect it's not a subject many would bring up. I would guess it depends on how open you are and perhaps where you are.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 36 weeks ago

Tamworth

We've had afew encounters with people we didn't realise were into the swing scene.

One the Mrs knew and had known for years. One was a chance meet actually and a joke made about pineapples which led to a very interesting night.

And other actually arrangement via social media, again with friends who we didn't know were into this.

We've actually since become friends with afew of those on here too, recommended clubs etc.

Thanks, interesting! I think we’re holding out hope for one of those ‘chance’ meetings which develops in the right way by subtly testing the water. We have a feeling that our respective gyms and Ella’s outdoor fitness sessions may be fertile ground

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Finding a couple in the wild? I'd be very careful, your chances of finding a flirty couple to swap with are minuscule, but your chances of embarrassment and misunderstandings are extremely high...

xx Jess

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

For people who are not into the swinging scene, it is really frowned upon! So like the other users have stated it’s very rare to find but i guess there will be people like ourselves who are not on this site.

Technically speaking though, I would say more than 50% of users on here are Not “swingers”. I used to have a couples profile on here and I/we found the site to be very judgemental. And this is on this site, so imagine meeting a couple to which you think are up for it but turns out they are not, people will start talking massively…

…..I know it’s not a issue but it’s our private lives which would be affected the most.

By *AYENCouple 36 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I'm pretty sure the threesome fantasy is the number one fantasy for most, so its definitely possible outside of fab.

My first wife met a woman at work, we ended up living as a 'throuple' for a year.

I would think it would be even easier to meet a guy outside of fab.

K

Thanks all - agree that finding a couple would be very problematic, but we are exclusively looking for a man and suspect that may be easier.

We’ve dabbled in a couple of isolated episodes of flirting on date nights, but while Ella is very capable of attracting men it’s by no means guaranteed that they would be open to exploring a cuckold or hotwife arrangement. The search goes on!

By *edgirlWoman 36 weeks ago

Berkhamsted

"Thanks all - agree that finding a couple would be very problematic, but we are exclusively looking for a man and suspect that may be easier.

We’ve dabbled in a couple of isolated episodes of flirting on date nights, but while Ella is very capable of attracting men it’s by no means guaranteed that they would be open to exploring a cuckold or hotwife arrangement. The search goes on!"

Have u tried any other sites, like Feeld? Less risky than the unknown of the vanilla world as it's a dating site for alternative types of relationship.

By *ickD80Man 36 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Thanks all - agree that finding a couple would be very problematic, but we are exclusively looking for a man and suspect that may be easier.

We’ve dabbled in a couple of isolated episodes of flirting on date nights, but while Ella is very capable of attracting men it’s by no means guaranteed that they would be open to exploring a cuckold or hotwife arrangement. The search goes on!"

Going by the 2 pictures of Ella on your profile she looks incredibly sexy, if you’re having difficulties finding a man who would want to have sex with Ella then you’re doing something very wrong…you’re talking as if men are really fussy and reserved and would be horrified by the thought of having sex with a married woman with the husband there as well….I’m not saying that every man will sleep with anyone and is open minded but the majority are, i really don’t understand why you’re search is so much hard work.

By *orthernJayMan 36 weeks ago

Overseas

I can’t remember who bestowed this upon me, that said, I’ve always kept the mantra of “cannot educate vanilla” close at heart if a crazy thought ever encounters my headspace!

As others have said, you’re more likely to cause offence or extreme embarrassment if you misjudge the situation entirely by predicating the thought “everyone is a swinger”, because they’re most certainly not!

Be careful out there!

By *candalous_PairCouple 36 weeks ago

Ipswich

100%, even in our own friend circle we find people are very intrigued but I suppose that does depend on what sort of friends group you have. We have had multiple encounters from which began as normal social encounters but we would never push what we do on to anyone obviously, especially those who you can tell would be shocked lol. But then if people were horrified by what we do we wouldn't really care and would be glad to be rid lol

» Add a new message to this topic