FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sexual Exploration

Sexual Exploration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed175 OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Banbury

Any ideas on how to encourage my GF to explore her sexuality more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ants_Nerdy_CoupleCouple 36 weeks ago

Havant

Does your GF know you're on here?

By *assy LassieWoman 36 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Ask her what ahe wants

By *ickD80Man 36 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

If someone needs to be encouraged to do something sexual then they probably don’t want to do it. If you’ve asked her to explore something with you and she’s said she doesn’t want to do it then that should be the end of the conversation….there shouldn’t be any encouraging taking place. If you do manage to encourage her (ie force her) to do something that she doesn’t really want to do then will you get much pleasure from doing it with her as you know that she’s not comfortable doing it and probably won’t be enjoying it? Are you with her purely for your own sexual satisfaction and pleasure and expect her to do whatever you want her to (after some encouraging)?

By *ootprints1629Couple 36 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

"Any ideas on how to encourage my GF to explore her sexuality more? "

I feel sorry for her..if you even have one and this wasn't a "please take notice of me post!"

By *ickD80Man 36 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Any ideas on how to encourage my GF to explore her sexuality more?

I feel sorry for her..if you even have one and this wasn't a "please take notice of me post!""

I’m pretty sure there is no GF…which can only be a good thing considering the content of the OP…

By *orthernJayMan 36 weeks ago

Overseas

Interestingly, every reply to OP has been negative or proffered negative connotations re his motives!

I’m fairly sure none of you who have replied know him personally, at least four people have verified him as a decent guy, so why the negativities?

Maybe his girlfriend asked the question of him, he didn’t have a sufficient answer so decided to ask the community?

Just a thought people

By *aomilatteCouple 36 weeks ago

Midlands

Ask her if she would like to explore her sexuality. If she says no, then leave it at that. If she says yes you could set up a couples profile, some of the women you have met are bisexual so they may be open to playing with you as a couple.

By *teveanddebsCouple 36 weeks ago

Norwich

"Interestingly, every reply to OP has been negative or proffered negative connotations re his motives!

I’m fairly sure none of you who have replied know him personally, at least four people have verified him as a decent guy, so why the negativities?

Maybe his girlfriend asked the question of him, he didn’t have a sufficient answer so decided to ask the community?

Just a thought people "

And quite an important one. In one of the answers it says "encourage i.e.force" wtf?

Since when has encouraging been equal to forcing.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 36 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

"Any ideas on how to encourage my GF to explore her sexuality more? "

Like others have said, have an open and candid conversation about whether this is something of interest to her, and if so, that you welcome it. Before you do, be clear on what you actually want from it, what the potential pitfalls are, and how you will communicate and check in with each other to ensure it is a safe and mutually rewarding space. Things are best if the person themselves owns it and manages it. All too often there are partners who do it to keep the male happy/stay/etc. male-led couples profiles are always a amber flag and I quickly want to speak with the female partner to ensure there is consent and genuine interest.

Xx miss

By *ackDMissMorganCouple 36 weeks ago

Halifax

Op you know her much better than we do .

Talk to her and ask if she has any fantasies she wants to try or what she'd like in the bedroom.Watch a program about swinging or maybe suggest a club.

If she doesn't know you're here though ,you're risking your relationship with her though .If she does know ,ask her to take a look and see what she thinks .

Miss

By *ustforshow25Couple 36 weeks ago

Leatherhead

Mr here.

With us there have been times one of us has needed encouragement (not to do things we didn't want to, but to let ourselves do the things we do) and the biggest thing to help with this has been open and honest conversations. We talked a lot before even starting to do anything, which helped us work out what we would like to try, what was off limits etc. Even now we talk after every club visit/meet to check in with each other. Taking away the concerns and worries has made it a lot easier as well as more fun.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Does she want to first and foremost?

If so and she's clearly indicated that, as opposed to some perceived notion you might have, then talk about it with her in an open, honest and non-judgemental way. Listen to what she's saying and, almost as importantly, what she's not. Don't fill in the blanks with what you want, take your cue from her.

By *I TwoCouple 36 weeks ago

all around

Isn't it weird how so many supposed open minded people jump in with insults and derogatory comments.

Everyone started somewhere and the OP asked a simple question.

Personally I'd suggest showing her FAB and read some if the forum posts TOGETHER and ask if she might be interested in setting up a couples profile just to find out a bit more about the scene without actually meeting anyone.

If she says no then that's that, maybe bring it up again in a few months to see if she has thought anymore about it.

We started by wandering into a swingers bar in Gran Canaria but we'd always been into outdoor sex just by ourselves.

» Add a new message to this topic