FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Daily Profile Advice post

Daily Profile Advice post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tudentTribute OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Lurgan

Other than adding more pictures, how’s my bio looking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imi_RougeWoman 36 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Are you 5 11 or 6ft?

By *tudentTribute OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Lurgan

But then my joke doesn’t work

By *ickD80Man 36 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

The first part of your bio doesn’t make much sense, it seems like there’s a line missing because it jumps from ‘if i catch your eye then’ to talking about immature 40 year olds and mature 20 year olds without tying the 2 things together, I had to read it a few times to check I wasn’t missing something…you say you’re kinky but that could mean absolutely anything, 2 people can both be kinky but in completely different ways so they wouldn’t match at all, it’s a bit too vague. It says in your details that you can accommodate but you say in your bio that you can’t accommodate….

By *arry HornhillMan 36 weeks ago

Outside Belfast

Gives off virgin/ inexperienced and naive vibes

Wolverhampton

You say yourself in your OP that you need to add more pictures, you have a verification from 2 years ago so you’ve been on here a long time but you only have 1 picture….that’s going to be a red flag for a lot of people. Why have you only got one picture? It’s not difficult to take a few pictures and upload them, they don’t need to be amazing pictures as a few mediocre pictures is better than just having one picture.

By *amantha_JadeWoman 36 weeks ago

Newcastle

Not good, sorry. Poorly worded, doesn’t flow, doesn’t appeal. Lots of contradictions (can you accommodate or not?) and things that don’t make a lot of sense (Goldilocks story - I’m assuming by this you mean your height 5ft11 and dick size 6inches, you think are ‘just right’ - perhaps this would be the case for some people, but not all, so it’s a bit of a pointless addition). ‘Kinky’ - this could mean anything. ‘Likes to try new things’ - like what? More detail needed. Also, as another poster above me has said, no excuse for only having one pic.

Wolverhampton

Saying you have a good personality seems a bit big headed and you shouldn’t need to say that, your profile show project your personality and people can decide for themselves whether they think it’s a good personality or not. Saying you have a good personality isn’t going to assure people that you do actually have a good personality.

‘Shaved where it matters’?? Where does it matter? I assume you mean that your pubic hair is clean shaven but shaved where it matters implies that it’s unacceptable not to have clean shaven pubic hair….do you think that all men shave their pubic hair and all women want a man to be clean shaven?

» Add a new message to this topic