FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Successful Profile

Successful Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obthecameraguy OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Hello all you beautiful people! Hope you are having a great start to your morning

Just would like a bit of profile feedback if possible please. Anything I can do to make it better? I am struggling with even organising a harmless social meet up lol. Also how to approach people through messages?...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rimson_RoseWoman 35 weeks ago

Lea Marston

I think it’s a pretty decent profile.

I know it’s the usual advice, but have you tried socials? There’s Up the Brum (UTB) and Lichvegas in very easy reach for you.

By *allySlinkyWoman 35 weeks ago

Leeds

It's a good profile and great you are happy to show your face. I would like to see a smile if possible please.

Sutton Coldfield

"I think it’s a pretty decent profile.

I know it’s the usual advice, but have you tried socials? There’s Up the Brum (UTB) and Lichvegas in very easy reach for you. "

Thank you so much I shall have a look into those now

Sutton Coldfield

"It's a good profile and great you are happy to show your face. I would like to see a smile if possible please. "

Ah yes! People do say I have a great smile as well. I have changed a photo to public with a smile but I will do more

By *allySlinkyWoman 35 weeks ago

Leeds

As you were a frequent visitor to Chams, could you get someone you met there to re-verify you ?

Sutton Coldfield

"As you were a frequent visitor to Chams, could you get someone you met there to re-verify you ?"

I wouldn't remember them if I'm honest. That was about 9 years ago. Unless they remember me lol

By *issmorganWoman 35 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Agree with others op ,your profile looks decent .

What type of things do you send in a message ?.

By *moothGrooveWoman 35 weeks ago

Durham

I actually like it. I agree with the other lady that you maybe need to try smiling

People can be wary of unverified profile especially when it's over a year old. You can sort that quickly be going into the cam rooms.

Nothing new to add other than echoing other people's feedback of attending a few socials.

Hope you find what you're looking for xx

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

It’s a decent profile.

The picture from 19/9 shows you at your best imo and would make a great profile pic.

If you’re uncertain about clubs as a single guy then socials for sure would be your way forward as someone else mentioned.

» Add a new message to this topic