FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > FWB

FWB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sernameinuse OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Lincs

I met my partner on fab many years ago and we’ve been together for years but age has not been kind to her and she is now disabled and dependent on me and she sees me as her carer and nothing more.

She has suggested that I find a FWB but doesn’t want to know about it in otherwords it has to be secret.

I don’t get out much I don’t have any friends and I’m really lonely so a friend sounds good and FWB sounds even better.

What advice do you great people have for me, it’s a real dilemma

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 34 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op .

Sorry to hear you're lonely ,fab isn't the greatest place to fill that void I'd say.Dont rely on fab to make you feel better,but by all means join in and use the forums if they help you and possibly make friends.

It can be harsh and hard on single men and at the min you'd struggle as you've not really filled much of a profile out.

Could you maybe look at a support groups in your area to help you meet others and get support for your situation firstly.

If you still want to find someone on fab ,write about you and be honest about your situation,what you're looking for and what you can offer someone too.

A pic or two will always help as well ,doesn't have to be your face or identifiable , something to give others an idea of you .

Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for .

By *impcuckMan 34 weeks ago

edge of taunton

i think the biggest barrier you'll face is alot of people simply wont belive you and you'll have to understand why as there are so many that lie to gain sex.

its going to be a hard thing to prove as id hazzard a guess most women will want to know if your cheating or not if you can get over that line then you'll find the same problem as the rest of the guys ie how to stand out from the crowd.

it must be hard for those in these types of relationships i wish you good luck op

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 34 weeks ago

Coventry

There are a fair few people on the scene who have a similar arrangement with their parents back home. It's something that comes from a position of love as well as pragmatism. As others have said its hard for a single guy and you're circumstances may not help. Obviously the pursuit of physical connection and meeting of sexual desires is perfectly understandable. However maybe think about fulfilment of friendship and platonic interaction too. This for one maybe an easier goal to start and you can run the two goals concurrently. Is their any hobbies, activities, clubs you could get out to were you meet other people? Plus that social exposure with help with tuning your social skills in the lifestyle world too. Likewise in terms of FWB you may find more luck in the psychical swinging world than online. Clubs, parties, social events. Its far easier to sell your genuine self in the real world than online.

Wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Mr

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

"There are a fair few people on the scene who have a similar arrangement with their parents back home. It's something that comes from a position of love as well as pragmatism. As others have said its hard for a single guy and you're circumstances may not help. Obviously the pursuit of physical connection and meeting of sexual desires is perfectly understandable. However maybe think about fulfilment of friendship and platonic interaction too. This for one maybe an easier goal to start and you can run the two goals concurrently. Is their any hobbies, activities, clubs you could get out to were you meet other people? Plus that social exposure with help with tuning your social skills in the lifestyle world too. Likewise in terms of FWB you may find more luck in the psychical swinging world than online. Clubs, parties, social events. Its far easier to sell your genuine self in the real world than online.

Mr"

Parents please tell me this is a typo and you mean partner

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 34 weeks ago

Coventry

"There are a fair few people on the scene who have a similar arrangement with their parents back home. It's something that comes from a position of love as well as pragmatism. As others have said its hard for a single guy and you're circumstances may not help. Obviously the pursuit of physical connection and meeting of sexual desires is perfectly understandable. However maybe think about fulfilment of friendship and platonic interaction too. This for one maybe an easier goal to start and you can run the two goals concurrently. Is their any hobbies, activities, clubs you could get out to were you meet other people? Plus that social exposure with help with tuning your social skills in the lifestyle world too. Likewise in terms of FWB you may find more luck in the psychical swinging world than online. Clubs, parties, social events. Its far easier to sell your genuine self in the real world than online.

Mr

Parents please tell me this is a typo and you mean partner"

Ha my dyslexia and my phones unwillingness to give me the right spelling solutions strikes again

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Mr

Parents please tell me this is a typo and you mean partner

Ha my dyslexia and my phones unwillingness to give me the right spelling solutions strikes again "

Phew was thinking the world of Fab really has took a turn for the worst if people are fucking parents

» Add a new message to this topic