FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile feedback?

Profile feedback?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in? I’d love some constructive ?criticism on my profile as I’m just not connecting with anyone recently on here. Plenty of dick pics, “hi”, “wanna meet tonight “ messages; my profile I think makes it clear I like to build a connection, converse…? Am I doing something wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rucey_BigBallsMan 33 weeks ago

London

Maybe include a picture of you enjoying a nice picnic on your profile to show the wholesome side

"Maybe include a picture of you enjoying a nice picnic on your profile to show the wholesome side"

The sarcasm hits hard

London

"Maybe include a picture of you enjoying a nice picnic on your profile to show the wholesome side

The sarcasm hits hard "

I mean if you want a serious answer, your profile is very sexual which is fine, you do you, but obviously it's gonna attract people who are like 'corr she takes it in the back doors good'

You know? Alternatively block everyone that does that to you in the future and don't change a thing and there will be a prince somewhere I'm sure!

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Without even looking at the profile I’ll say this

As a woman your profile doesn’t matter as much as it does with men’s or couples

The bigger factor is how you responds to the endless messages you’ll get daily just from being a woman

Being honest with yourself, are you expecting men to put in a large % of effort that you aren’t matching?

Are you instantly dismissing a guy all because he couldn’t bring you to orgasm from simply his first message?

If your a woman on here that’s struggling, it’s almost entirely going to be your fault on how your interacting with the attention you receive, or the effort your putting in, very rarely is it going to be profile relate

Pretty much everyone gets those types of messages regardless of what it says on their profile.

If you are happy with your profile as it is then leave it and ignore the messages you aren’t interested in.

"Maybe include a picture of you enjoying a nice picnic on your profile to show the wholesome side

The sarcasm hits hard

I mean if you want a serious answer, your profile is very sexual which is fine, you do you, but obviously it's gonna attract people who are like 'corr she takes it in the back doors good'

You know? Alternatively block everyone that does that to you in the future and don't change a thing and there will be a prince somewhere I'm sure!"

“Very sexual” is not a good thing then? This place is an absolute minefield. My last profile was more vanilla and was mainly ignored.

London

The sarcasm hits hard

You know? Alternatively block everyone that does that to you in the future and don't change a thing and there will be a prince somewhere I'm sure!

“Very sexual” is not a good thing then? This place is an absolute minefield. My last profile was more vanilla and was mainly ignored. "

It is a good thing for some and not for others! Are you happy with it? That's all that should matter!

Just being honest I'm seeing you taking it in the butt graphically (like a champ by the way, high five!) and then in your profile you're saying you're incredibly horny currently. That is going to attract the super horny guys who want to take their chances on a quickie for sure.

It's a great profile, I sure a shit enjoyed looking at it! But all I could suggest is toning down the super graphic and maybe taking out the super horny parts if you're looking for a handsome brooding classy charming gent, if they exist here?

By *rozac_fairyCouple 33 weeks ago

Tamworth

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what else you're expecting?

Stating you're currently frustrated and very horny is hardly going to attract guys who are looking for a social first. You can have the most prudish profile and you'll still get the "wanna fuck now" types messaging because they haven't read a word you've written. For those types who do read, you've kinda given the green light in inviting it as your profile kinda reads like a guy wrote it thinking that's what a woman would say.

I don't mean offense by that at all, just being blunt.

There's nothing wrong in your profile if you're wanting to attract fast sex. If you want more, probably consider how sexual you want it to be

By *izzymonkeyMan 33 weeks ago

Hiding In A Bush

"Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in? I’d love some constructive ?criticism on my profile as I’m just not connecting with anyone recently on here. Plenty of dick pics, “hi”, “wanna meet tonight “ messages; my profile I think makes it clear I like to build a connection, converse…? Am I doing something wrong? "

Your profile is totally fine, unfortunately the issue is the uneducated men who inhabit this site....99.9% will read absolutely 0% of you profile and will just see you pics and send a cock pick.... because most illiterate men think this is what women want

By *aizyWoman 33 weeks ago

west midlands

"Pretty much everyone gets those types of messages regardless of what it says on their profile.

If you are happy with your profile as it is then leave it and ignore the messages you aren’t interested in. "

I agree with this, you are going to get a lot of those msgs whatever it says on your profile. Maybe start looking yourself and sending first msgs to men you are interested in rather than wait for them to come to you.

"Without even looking at the profile I’ll say this

The bigger factor is how you responds to the endless messages you’ll get daily just from being a woman

Being honest with yourself, are you expecting men to put in a large % of effort that you aren’t matching?

Are you instantly dismissing a guy all because he couldn’t bring you to orgasm from simply his first message?

If your a woman on here that’s struggling, it’s almost entirely going to be your fault on how your interacting with the attention you receive, or the effort your putting in, very rarely is it going to be profile relate "

Absolutely don’t dismiss anyone based on a first message, again apart from the “hi-dick pic “ ones. It just rarely goes beyond that. Completely get what you’re saying re the effort put in, I’m no princess and put thought and effort into my messages. I’m just most often met with the “ok wanna come over now” type replies.

Hiding In A Bush

The one photo that will get the "dickhead brigade" certainly sending pictures of their not so impressive members is the one where you are doing the magic trick with your bum and make that whole rather decent sized penis disappear

"Pretty much everyone gets those types of messages regardless of what it says on their profile.

If you are happy with your profile as it is then leave it and ignore the messages you aren’t interested in. "

I do, would just be nice to have some messages I don’t want to ignore

London

"The one photo that will get the "dickhead brigade" certainly sending pictures of their not so impressive members is the one where you are doing the magic trick with your bum and make that whole rather decent sized penis disappear "

I mean it is impressive to be fair. But that's for another thread of hers if she chooses to make it

Hiding In A Bush

If you are happy with your profile as it is then leave it and ignore the messages you aren’t interested in.

I do, would just be nice to have some messages I don’t want to ignore "

Normally works better here when the ladies find and approach the men that tickle their fancy

If your a woman on here that’s struggling, it’s almost entirely going to be your fault on how your interacting with the attention you receive, or the effort your putting in, very rarely is it going to be profile relate

Absolutely don’t dismiss anyone based on a first message, again apart from the “hi-dick pic “ ones. It just rarely goes beyond that. Completely get what you’re saying re the effort put in, I’m no princess and put thought and effort into my messages. I’m just most often met with the “ok wanna come over now” type replies. "

You might just need to step your game up

You want a high calibre guy? Guess what. So does every woman on here. So the high calibre guys won’t put up with low effort, boring replies, slow replies, dry chat etc etc

By *allGuyNEMan 33 weeks ago

Near Durham

You could play the numbers game and send a hundred messages to men you're interested in... one is bound to bite?

Like _aizy suggested, you can search for profiles that interest you and message them yourself.

The sarcasm hits hard

“Very sexual” is not a good thing then? This place is an absolute minefield. My last profile was more vanilla and was mainly ignored.

It is a good thing for some and not for others! Are you happy with it? That's all that should matter!

Just being honest I'm seeing you taking it in the butt graphically (like a champ by the way, high five!) and then in your profile you're saying you're incredibly horny currently. That is going to attract the super horny guys who want to take their chances on a quickie for sure.

It's a great profile, I sure a shit enjoyed looking at it! But all I could suggest is toning down the super graphic and maybe taking out the super horny parts if you're looking for a handsome brooding classy charming gent, if they exist here? "

Ok I’ll take that on board thank you. Not at all looking for a classy charming gent, just someone who can hold a conversation beyond “come round to mine now”

"Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in? I’d love some constructive ?criticism on my profile as I’m just not connecting with anyone recently on here. Plenty of dick pics, “hi”, “wanna meet tonight “ messages; my profile I think makes it clear I like to build a connection, converse…? Am I doing something wrong? "

I personally don't think your profile is clear that you like to build a connection, especially as your header says you're looking for dirty sexy fun and all your pics show you having sex with someone and it's a single profile....

Stop going on about how flexible you are and say what kind of person you're looking for .. it might help a bit

London

Absolutely don’t dismiss anyone based on a first message, again apart from the “hi-dick pic “ ones. It just rarely goes beyond that. Completely get what you’re saying re the effort put in, I’m no princess and put thought and effort into my messages. I’m just most often met with the “ok wanna come over now” type replies.

You want a high calibre guy? Guess what. So does every woman on here. So the high calibre guys won’t put up with low effort, boring replies, slow replies, dry chat etc etc "

Just interested, do you consider yourself a high calibre guy?

You want a high calibre guy? Guess what. So does every woman on here. So the high calibre guys won’t put up with low effort, boring replies, slow replies, dry chat etc etc

Just interested, do you consider yourself a high calibre guy? "

No, average

"I'll be honest, I'm not sure what else you're expecting?

Stating you're currently frustrated and very horny is hardly going to attract guys who are looking for a social first. You can have the most prudish profile and you'll still get the "wanna fuck now" types messaging because they haven't read a word you've written. For those types who do read, you've kinda given the green light in inviting it as your profile kinda reads like a guy wrote it thinking that's what a woman would say.

I don't mean offense by that at all, just being blunt.

There's nothing wrong in your profile if you're wanting to attract fast sex. If you want more, probably consider how sexual you want it to be

"

That’s really helpful thank you

London

The sarcasm hits hard

It's a great profile, I sure a shit enjoyed looking at it! But all I could suggest is toning down the super graphic and maybe taking out the super horny parts if you're looking for a handsome brooding classy charming gent, if they exist here?

Ok I’ll take that on board thank you. Not at all looking for a classy charming gent, just someone who can hold a conversation beyond “come round to mine now” "

I can talk about cats and drums but other than that I talk too much for my job to do much other than that

London

Just interested, do you consider yourself a high calibre guy?

No, average "

Fair. I think the high calibre just go for the best boobs to be honest though, she's probably got a good shot

"The one photo that will get the "dickhead brigade" certainly sending pictures of their not so impressive members is the one where you are doing the magic trick with your bum and make that whole rather decent sized penis disappear "

ok. Noted

By *hor ThumbMan 33 weeks ago

bristol

"Maybe include a picture of you enjoying a nice picnic on your profile to show the wholesome side"
haha. She’s not here looking for a husband!

Hiding In A Bush

"The one photo that will get the "dickhead brigade" certainly sending pictures of their not so impressive members is the one where you are doing the magic trick with your bum and make that whole rather decent sized penis disappear

ok. Noted "

Don't be embarrassed at all... it's a sex site afterall...but to stop the dickhead brigades prying eyes, you could put it as a friend's only photo

You want a high calibre guy? Guess what. So does every woman on here. So the high calibre guys won’t put up with low effort, boring replies, slow replies, dry chat etc etc "

I absolutely do not have dry chat. Slow replies maybe depending on life in general

FAF?

*runs*

By *udy3Man 33 weeks ago

Corby

And mine

"The one photo that will get the "dickhead brigade" certainly sending pictures of their not so impressive members is the one where you are doing the magic trick with your bum and make that whole rather decent sized penis disappear

ok. Noted

Don't be embarrassed at all... it's a sex site afterall...but to stop the dickhead brigades prying eyes, you could put it as a friend's only photo "

I have moved pics to friends only, had a very vanilla profile before now and it attracts no interest at all. Totally taking all the advice on board though. A profile re jig is in order I think

By *ig_eric_tionMan 33 weeks ago

IPSWICH

You best put some effort in and go looking for the ones you find attractive otherwise they may not come to you.

"FAF?

*runs*"

I’m assuming that is an insult?

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple 33 weeks ago

Rotherham

How about changing “Looking for dirty sexy fun” to “looking for intelligent conversation and dirty sexy fun”

Hope you find what you want.

E

By *mzitoCouple 33 weeks ago

Manchester

Fab forums is a crazy place for opinions huh? Lmao

If i was to be a single male and see your profile i’d be stuck on what to say. Im the type that will always read the profile, check the pics and send a message relating to it in some way eg if theres destination pics, talk about travelling.

With your profile all i could really ask you about is the costumes in your pics, something regarding anal, something about your sex drive or something about how horny you are. Its all very sexual and will make me look like a horny rabbit.

Would be a lot easier for me if there was conversation starters. Maybe have a think about how you can incorporate conversation starters into your profile and hopefully with that the few “educated” single males will respond how you’re hoping

"FAF?

*runs*

I’m assuming that is an insult? "

Nope, not at all.

It’s the standard one liner message of “fancy a fuck”.

It’s late, and I’m just being a bit silly. No harm meant.

By *eroLondonMan 33 weeks ago

Mayfair

If you messaged me OP, I would be mildly perturbed after having looked at your photographs, and would then summarily delete your message without a reply.

Each to their own of course, because it's your profile to do with as you please, but it's not for me. I don't need to see graphic evidence of you being ingloriously penetrated in every orifice from all your conquests.

If I went against my better judgement and felt compelled to message you, then I would probably send a "dic pic". Why? Because the first two or three of you photos have a images of cocks doing what cocks do best. So I would think "hey, she worships cocks and she's extremely fruity, so I'll just send her mine with an unimaginative message.".

If you wish to attract a certain calibre of men / gentlemen then you need a profile of equal calibre.

That's my viewpoint. But, at the end of the day, it's your profile to exploit at your discretion.

"How about changing “Looking for dirty sexy fun” to “looking for intelligent conversation and dirty sexy fun”

Hope you find what you want.

E"

Done, thanks

"Fab forums is a crazy place for opinions huh? Lmao

If i was to be a single male and see your profile i’d be stuck on what to say. Im the type that will always read the profile, check the pics and send a message relating to it in some way eg if theres destination pics, talk about travelling.

With your profile all i could really ask you about is the costumes in your pics, something regarding anal, something about your sex drive or something about how horny you are. Its all very sexual and will make me look like a horny rabbit.

Would be a lot easier for me if there was conversation starters. Maybe have a think about how you can incorporate conversation starters into your profile and hopefully with that the few “educated” single males will respond how you’re hoping "

You’re absolutely right thank you

London

"If you messaged me OP, I would be mildly perturbed after having looked at your photographs, and would then summarily delete your message without a reply.

Each to their own of course, because it's your profile to do with as you please, but it's not for me. I don't need to see graphic evidence of you being ingloriously penetrated in every orifice from all your conquests.

If I went against my better judgement and felt compelled to message you, then I would probably send a "dic pic". Why? Because the first two or three of you photos have a images of cocks doing what cocks do best. So I would think "hey, she worships cocks and she's extremely fruity, so I'll just send her mine with an unimaginative message.".

If you wish to attract a certain calibre of men / gentlemen then you need a profile of equal calibre.

That's my viewpoint. But, at the end of the day, it's your profile to exploit at your discretion."

Fruity

"If you messaged me OP, I would be mildly perturbed after having looked at your photographs, and would then summarily delete your message without a reply.

That's my viewpoint. But, at the end of the day, it's your profile to exploit at your discretion."

And this is clearly where I’ve gone wrong. Very eloquently written thank you

Validation time?

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 33 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Fuck me, another one. Attractive female with hot pics and decent enough profile asking for validation.

Seriously? Is about 350 messages per day (I guess) not enough?

Honestly. Not even sure why I have responded and wasted 2 minutes of my life.

And yes it's ok to block me or add notes because I'm bad.

By *entle_lover_xMan 33 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in? I’d love some constructive ?criticism on my profile as I’m just not connecting with anyone recently on here. Plenty of dick pics, “hi”, “wanna meet tonight “ messages; my profile I think makes it clear I like to build a connection, converse…? Am I doing something wrong?

Your profile is totally fine, unfortunately the issue is the uneducated men who inhabit this site....99.9% will read absolutely 0% of you profile and will just see you pics and send a cock pick.... because most illiterate men think this is what women want "

That's a rather extreme dissing of your fellow men. We are not that bad. Many are but nowhere near 99.9%. Presumably you are the special 0.1% 1 in a thousand man

Great Dunmow

Don't think it is your profile that is the issue. Might be something to do with how you chat but perhaps just not getting messages from the right sort of people.

Do you proactively go looking and message men that might interest you? A lot of the more sensible experienced men rarely send messages and get interest to them from ladies. Also there is the advice that gets chucked at men as soon as this type of question comes up......get out there to organised socials and clubs and meet people (perhaps you are already)

"Validation time?"

Thanks for your input. If I’d wanted validation I’d have asked for it. Not my intention at all. And no offence but someone without even a profile pic shouldn’t have much to say

By *mzitoCouple 33 weeks ago

Manchester

" You’re absolutely right thank you "

Can i also add the way you’ve taken on all the feedback and kept composure regardless of trolls is very admirable. Was a pleasure adding my 2 cents

"Validation time?

Thanks for your input. If I’d wanted validation I’d have asked for it. Not my intention at all. And no offence but someone without even a profile pic shouldn’t have much to say "

I think I should be allowed to say what I want. This isn’t communist Russia. You asked for opinions. My opinion is that you are looking for validation.

"Fuck me, another one. Attractive female with hot pics and decent enough profile asking for validation.

"

You didn’t need to respond sweetie, I don’t think you’re bad… I think you maybe need to redirect your frustration elsewhere. Not looking for validation at all. I asked for and have received feedback on my profile.

And yes it’s ok to block me or add notes because I’m not bowing down to your manly misogynistic blatant attempt to shame the silly little women who dared to post asking for advice.

One of your photos (Oct ‘22) is coming up on Tineye.

Not sure why that would be.

By *ortyairCouple 33 weeks ago

Wallasey

You have a great profile, great pics with some 'action' shots but there would be a little red flag for us.

You've been on for over a year but not one verification. It looks like you've had meets, could one of those in your pics verify you? Have you not even been on a social?

Maybe some guys might think your profile is too good to be true, Mrs x

"Validation time?

Thanks for your input. If I’d wanted validation I’d have asked for it. Not my intention at all. And no offence but someone without even a profile pic shouldn’t have much to say

I think I should be allowed to say what I want. This isn’t communist Russia. You asked for opinions. My opinion is that you are looking for validation. "

I’m not arguing with you, have a lovely night

"One of your photos (Oct ‘22) is coming up on Tineye.

Not sure why that would be."

What’s Tineye?

What’s Tineye? "

It’s a reverse image search.

Wallasey

What’s Tineye? "

A reverse image search tool, shows where an image was first uploaded online x

"You have a great profile, great pics with some 'action' shots but there would be a little red flag for us.

You've been on for over a year but not one verification. It looks like you've had meets, could one of those in your pics verify you? Have you not even been on a social?

Maybe some guys might think your profile is too good to be true, Mrs x"

Yeah I know this is an issue I don’t have verifications for personal reasons that are way beyond the realms of this forum to explain. It is what it is.

Great Dunmow

What’s Tineye? "

Reverse photo search - must be on lots of places on internet. Could mean you have taken from elsewhere or could mean somebody has taken it and plastered it in lots of places.

"Validation time?

I think I should be allowed to say what I want. This isn’t communist Russia. You asked for opinions. My opinion is that you are looking for validation.

I’m not arguing with you, have a lovely night "

Nothing to argue about. I’m sorry if you don’t like my opinion. I’m a random internet nobody. Don’t take it to heart

You have a great night as well. I’m pretty sure it’ll better than mine lol x.

Wallasey

Not all the pics are yours, if they're showing up on Tineye. You might have more luck with guys if you post actual pics of yourself c

Which one? I’ve never heard of tineye I’d like to know where my pics are

Which one? I’ve never heard of tineye I’d like to know where my pics are "

You only have two pictures from that date.

One of them is coming up on over 53 sites going back some years.

By *aizyWoman 33 weeks ago

west midlands

Which one? I’ve never heard of tineye I’d like to know where my pics are "

Your 30th October pic comes up as a halloween costume for couples, its on quite a few different sites.

Wallasey

Which one? I’ve never heard of tineye I’d like to know where my pics are

You only have two pictures from that date.

One of them is coming up on over 53 sites going back some years."

Busted??? X

A den in the Glen

"Fuck me, another one. Attractive female with hot pics and decent enough profile asking for validation.

You didn’t need to respond sweetie, I don’t think you’re bad… I think you maybe need to redirect your frustration elsewhere. Not looking for validation at all. I asked for and have received feedback on my profile.

And yes it’s ok to block me or add notes because I’m not bowing down to your manly misogynistic blatant attempt to shame the silly little women who dared to post asking for advice. "

Not sure how you're throwing the misogynistic word around as it's not me who mentioned 'silly little women'.

Frustrated? Yeah fully. These validation threads are getting a little tiresome when it comes from people that clearly have good profiles and pictures.

At least you are getting feedback now.

Was this a serious question?

"Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in? I’d love some constructive ?criticism on my profile as I’m just not connecting with anyone recently on here. Plenty of dick pics, “hi”, “wanna meet tonight “ messages; my profile I think makes it clear I like to build a connection, converse…? Am I doing something wrong?

Was this a serious question?"

I very much doubt it.

I have one thought only.

Interesting.

It does appear that your thread has photos taken from other sites (Google image search finds a number of them on Pinterest, Instagram, etc).

Also, my immediate reaction to reading it was that it did not sound like a profile that would attract the type of bloke you were looking at, and the photos just reinforce that.

I was put off by it and would not engage in conversation, and I am really chatty.

By *illan-KillashMan 33 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

And yes it’s ok to block me or add notes because I’m not bowing down to your manly misogynistic blatant attempt to shame the silly little women who dared to post asking for advice.

Not sure how you're throwing the misogynistic word around as it's not me who mentioned 'silly little women'.

Frustrated? Yeah fully. These validation threads are getting a little tiresome when it comes from people that clearly have good profiles and pictures.

At least you are getting feedback now. "

There's nothing in the rules that says you have to read every "validation thread".

By *red333Man 33 weeks ago

Dorchester

Omg you've not done anything wrong and your pics make it very clear youve connected, you're perhaps more likely to get what you want if you do the picking rather than wait for them to come to you

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 33 weeks ago

Leeds

Your profile seems great, unfortunately those type messages are just the nature of fab as annoying as that is, some people think whacking a cock and a meet now message will get them laid

You can block non verified users or non site supporters this may reduce some of those messages.

Mrs

By *umblewhoreCouple 33 weeks ago

Burntwood

"Your profile seems great, unfortunately those type messages are just the nature of fab as annoying as that is, some people think whacking a cock and a meet now message will get them laid

You can block non verified users or non site supporters this may reduce some of those messages.

Mrs "

This!

D x

By *aucasian GhandiMan 33 weeks ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Tbf asides from filtering up your profile likes it's Fort knox, and go on the hunt yourself, you'll not stop these kind of messages from people on fab it goes with the territory.

As for your profile, only thing that's really wrong with it, is it's missing a verification from me. Get that then it'll be almost perfect....

Tbf asides from filtering up your profile likes it's Fort knox, and go on the hunt yourself, you'll not stop these kind of messages from people on fab it goes with the territory.

As for your profile, only thing that's really wrong with it, is it's missing a verification from me. Get that then it'll be almost perfect...."

You disappoint me CG....

Great Dunmow

As for your profile, only thing that's really wrong with it, is it's missing a verification from me. Get that then it'll be almost perfect...."

Careful what you wish for : . Scroll up and read comments. All may not be as it seems.

I very much doubt it.

I have one thought only."

Honestly, can people not see?!??

Yet again, the big divide between men and women on fab.

A den in the Glen

At least you are getting feedback now.

There's nothing in the rules that says you have to read every "validation thread"."

Or virtue signalling might I add

As for your profile, only thing that's really wrong with it, is it's missing a verification from me. Get that then it'll be almost perfect....

You disappoint me CG...."

Carrie it's called sarcasm....

Hiding In A Bush

Interesting.

"

You should have your own detective show

You disappoint me CG....

Carrie it's called sarcasm...."

You failed to show the sarcasm.

I very much doubt it.

I have one thought only.

Yet again, the big divide between men and women on fab. "

Cocks don't have brains.

Interesting.

You should have your own detective show "

It would be very boring.

You disappoint me CG....

Carrie it's called sarcasm....

You failed to show the sarcasm."

Or you failed to read it as such ..

I very much doubt it.

I have one thought only.

Yet again, the big divide between men and women on fab. "

Not quite true. But then again people see what they want to see (and clearly many men only see the pictures and their dicks take over from any reasonable semblance of critical thinking).

By *ou only live onceMan 33 weeks ago

London

I very much doubt it.

I have one thought only.

Not quite true. But then again people see what they want to see (and clearly many men only see the pictures and their dicks take over from any reasonable semblance of critical thinking). "

Yep, even I saw that, and I'm very unobservant...but am not a real man. I like quiche but don't like starting fires and shit.

I very much doubt it.

I have one thought only.

Not quite true. But then again people see what they want to see (and clearly many men only see the pictures and their dicks take over from any reasonable semblance of critical thinking).

Yep, even I saw that, and I'm very unobservant...but am not a real man. I like quiche but don't like starting fires and shit."

Hiding In A Bush

I very much doubt it.

I have one thought only.

Cocks don't have brains. "

I beg to differ, my Chicken Julius is really brainy....he stands to attention at the patio doors and taps on the glass for attention

This is why I asked how do you reverse image?

Rotherham

"This is why I asked how do you reverse image?"

Google tineye. Copy and paste image into tineye search box, it will say if the image comes up in its web search.

By *heelerMan 33 weeks ago

Northants

"Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in? I’d love some constructive ?criticism on my profile as I’m just not connecting with anyone recently on here. Plenty of dick pics, “hi”, “wanna meet tonight “ messages; my profile I think makes it clear I like to build a connection,

converse…? Am I doing something wrong? "

Seems ok to me you photos prove you like and love big cocks.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 33 weeks ago

Lea Marston

"This is why I asked how do you reverse image?

Google tineye. Copy and paste image into tineye search box, it will say if the image comes up in its web search. "

Often with interesting results…

By *dwalu2Couple 33 weeks ago

Bristol

Where do we get one of those cameras that can make you look like a completely different person depending on the photo?

Rotherham

"This is why I asked how do you reverse image?

Google tineye. Copy and paste image into tineye search box, it will say if the image comes up in its web search.

Often with interesting results…"

Very…

"Where do we get one of those cameras that can make you look like a completely different person depending on the photo? "

You could always ask the OP…….

» Add a new message to this topic