FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Critique

Profile Critique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good Evening all

probably an odd request on hear but we are board

so thought we would ask for some critique on our profile

all comments welcome though if your going to tell us things are wrong your opinion on how to improve them would be good

P n R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not an unusual request, lots of people have done the same thing, even if it is just an effort to raise awareness ...

Nothing wrong with your profile it is just fine. Only one itsy weeny thing we'd say, Drop the capital letters with ragards to NO SINGLE MEN - no one likes to be shouted at ...

Otherwise ok

OOOOOOOh! also the 'professional' tag. A lot of folks don't like that particular term, obviously it's your profile and up to you what you class yourself as, but the term 'professional' can come over as a bit of an 'us and you' type of thing, you catch our drift ..?

At the end of the day I'm a professional electrician and my wife is a professional optician, but that makes not one jot of difference to our swinging life, so no need to mention it in our our profile - it wouldn't gain us any extra Brownie points

all seemed sensible advise

so much so have changed both

any more

"OOOOOOOh! also the 'professional' tag. A lot of folks don't like that particular term, obviously it's your profile and up to you what you class yourself as, but the term 'professional' can come over as a bit of an 'us and you' type of thing, you catch our drift ..?

At the end of the day I'm a professional electrician and my wife is a professional optician, but that makes not one jot of difference to our swinging life, so no need to mention it in our our profile - it wouldn't gain us any extra Brownie points"

one day we be sparkies together lol

"all seemed sensible advise

any more"

Looks fine now ..

"OOOOOOOh! also the 'professional' tag. A lot of folks don't like that particular term, obviously it's your profile and up to you what you class yourself as, but the term 'professional' can come over as a bit of an 'us and you' type of thing, you catch our drift ..?

At the end of the day I'm a professional electrician and my wife is a professional optician, but that makes not one jot of difference to our swinging life, so no need to mention it in our our profile - it wouldn't gain us any extra Brownie points

one day we be sparkies together lol"

One day Kitty, One day ...

"all seemed sensible advise

any more"

Now that we've cleared that up, onto your photo .. Hmmmmmmmmmm !

No only kidding, it's fine. It is refreshing to see someone asking for advice, then taking heed of the advice given - you'll go far guys, have fun

might have to do something about the photos

as to takeing advise whats the point of asking for it if i plan to ignore it

» Add a new message to this topic