FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entleylad OP   Man 29 weeks ago

Willenhall

Iv been debating for a while whether to put up a couple of face pics to make my profile abit more approachable and just so people know what they're getting from the off.

My only hesitation is that with my job I'm very much within the general public and any1 noticing and commenting within my workplace might make it a tad awkward

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aceyCouple 29 weeks ago

Cheshire

Face pictures can be awkward so if we find someone we may meet we send a private face picture and after a few minutes delete it

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

If you have a public face pic you shouldn't be surprised when people say something to you in public.

By *andomfodCouple 29 weeks ago

walsall

Upload them to your private album and send them with intro messages. Go as far as mentioning on your profile you have face pics available on request or something more friendly sounding

By *ootprints1629Couple 28 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

"Iv been debating for a while whether to put up a couple of face pics to make my profile abit more approachable and just so people know what they're getting from the off.

My only hesitation is that with my job I'm very much within the general public and any1 noticing and commenting within my workplace might make it a tad awkward

"

I honestly don't understand why people are so concerned about their job and swinging, it's having sex with multiple people, building friendships etc, if people don't like it, it's their problem, but if your work place had it in their policy that under no circumstances should you get intimate with various people! But im pretty sure it wouldn't! Remember that your work doesn't define you as your own person!

somewhere in moray

"If you have a public face pic you shouldn't be surprised when people say something to you in public."

We have pulic pics in our profile and Mr is delivery driver for a large supermarket..nobody has ever said to him..oh your on fab...we have been looked at around town but if they recognise us then it's because they are on here to, they would be outing themselves to..the way we see it is this is what we are Into and if people don't like it the tough, it's their problem..not ours. Xx

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Keep face pics in private mode and send them with your first message. It's basically only negatively impacting those that won't message you because it's not displayed up front which is no loss.

"Iv been debating for a while whether to put up a couple of face pics to make my profile abit more approachable and just so people know what they're getting from the off.

I honestly don't understand why people are so concerned about their job and swinging, it's having sex with multiple people, building friendships etc, if people don't like it, it's their problem, but if your work place had it in their policy that under no circumstances should you get intimate with various people! But im pretty sure it wouldn't! Remember that your work doesn't define you as your own person! "

Because some places would deem it as a bad look. Or bringing the employer into disrepute. There are many catch-alls in contracts where swinging might be a breach of that contract. That's why it's a concern for some people. A salacious headline in a local paper could ruin a life or a business. Not everyone has the luxury if saying "if you don't like it, tough"

By *entle_lover_xMan 28 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"If you have a public face pic you shouldn't be surprised when people say something to you in public.

We have pulic pics in our profile and Mr is delivery driver for a large supermarket..nobody has ever said to him..oh your on fab...we have been looked at around town but if they recognise us then it's because they are on here to, they would be outing themselves to..the way we see it is this is what we are Into and if people don't like it the tough, it's their problem..not ours. Xx"

Well that is good for you but life is not so simple for many people regarding jobs or business where reputation matters and can be easily destroyed or perhaps they don't want family to know or perhaps worried about kids at school and other kids or teachers finding out. All sorts of reasons.

Sorry to say but you are naive on people outing themselves if they want to out you, especially in this day and age. I have personally been threatened by a lady saying she would put pics of me on me village notice board (I live in a smallish village) and post through letterboxes of neighbours unless I paid her money. She would not have outed herself doing this. Some obviously wouldn't care but many would.

By *weetAndSluttyCouple 28 weeks ago

Burntwood

Well if you decide to post a face pic, my advice would be to clean your profile up first. For example, take down any cock pics and read through and tweek your profile and remove things like 420 friendly.

Treat your profile more like a t-inder profile. And only share the Naughty stuff privately.

There's zero shame being on sites like this or being open about the fact you swing. You'll find most people will be intrigued.

The only negative that I can forsee is that it might put off any vanilla women you meet outside of this site, as they could think your a player lol. Or not, for some it might make you exciting to them. Just my opinion of course.

By *imisugarWoman 28 weeks ago

Rugby

"If you have a public face pic you shouldn't be surprised when people say something to you in public."

I'd personally find it creepy if someone did this to me in real life.

By *luttyLaylaWoman 28 weeks ago

North West

I’m wary of anyone with public face pics.

Many of us would get sacked and for me that’s not worth it.

I’m happy to send to well verified people but that’s all

We don’t have face pictures set to public but happily share them over message. It’s each to their own

Mrs

By *ntrigued888Woman 28 weeks ago

Beds

The only reason my face pic is private is I'd be horrified if someone showed my profile to my daughters.

I seem to attract guys their age so much to say may even have attended college with them.

As for work, I couldn't care less. As mentioned before we're all adults. Anyone at work causing problems I would expect it's down to jealousy and a non understanding of sex !!!

By *entleylad OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Willenhall

Thank you for all the advice given, pics and non pics related, it has been very helpful.

Iv gone with the friends only approach as I normally only add people iv been chatting too anyway as you can never be too careful

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 28 weeks ago

Wherever

I’d say you’re pretty much approachable, from what I can see.

If you feel it would make you uncomfortable OP, don’t make them public. You could set them up for friends only or just send with the message, if asked.

By *ilverfox for youMan 28 weeks ago

Hull

Only when you feel comfortable after chatting for a while .then exchange face pics

By *inkywife1981Couple 28 weeks ago

A town near you

I honestly don't understand why people are so concerned about their job and swinging, it's having sex with multiple people, building friendships etc, if people don't like it, it's their problem, but if your work place had it in their policy that under no circumstances should you get intimate with various people! But im pretty sure it wouldn't! Remember that your work doesn't define you as your own person! "

Maybe he is a priest

By *tes2010Man 28 weeks ago

Near you

It’s not as simple as that. For me, personally, I work very clearly in the public eye in my main job and would not want to have anything jeopardise my career progression. Even in NHS trusts, there is a lot of back stabbing to climb the ladder and anything can be used as ammunition. As soon as any kind of accusation is made, your professional integrity has been tarnished and, it’s very hard to rebuild and prove professionalism.

By *randMrsLPCouple 28 weeks ago

london

if you are "unsure" then its not the time to post it. We would not as we dont trust the net

However, if you could not careless that your past may catch up with yu when u r married, older respctable seeking promotion etc, the net has a long memeory

By *idden Gem69Woman 28 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"If you have a public face pic you shouldn't be surprised when people say something to you in public.

I'd personally find it creepy if someone did this to me in real life. "

It does happen, have had numerous people say they recognise me and thats without a facepic, one guy messaged my messenger on facebook asking if i was on fab, he got blocked on both

We cared for a brief moment not to show our faces on public photos. Stopped giving a shit rather quick. Cuts out all the "Can we have face photos" messages. If they don't like what they see. Jog on. So what if someone recognises us. More to talk about I guess.

Not bothered if anyone at work sees either. Already saw a colleague on a different site with his Mrs.

Got to embrace the lifestyle and what you are. That's the way I see it.

However I understand why people don't want to show their faces. Each their own.

Only thing we keep to ourselves is photos of our faces where we're together. That's for family and us only.

By *entleylad OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Willenhall

"We cared for a brief moment not to show our faces on public photos. Stopped giving a shit rather quick. Cuts out all the "Can we have face photos" messages. If they don't like what they see. Jog on. So what if someone recognises us. More to talk about I guess.

Not bothered if anyone at work sees either. Already saw a colleague on a different site with his Mrs.

Got to embrace the lifestyle and what you are. That's the way I see it.

However I understand why people don't want to show their faces. Each their own.

Only thing we keep to ourselves is photos of our faces where we're together. That's for family and us only."

Well that's lucky for us because the mrs is stunning

Mines are in friends and private for now but who knows what the future holds...

By *run303Man 28 weeks ago

High Lane

"Well if you decide to post a face pic, my advice would be to clean your profile up first. For example, take down any cock pics and read through and tweek your profile and remove things like 420 friendly.

Treat your profile more like a t-inder profile. And only share the Naughty stuff privately.

There's zero shame being on sites like this or being open about the fact you swing. You'll find most people will be intrigued.

The only negative that I can forsee is that it might put off any vanilla women you meet outside of this site, as they could think your a player lol. Or not, for some it might make you exciting to them. Just my opinion of course. "

^this.

I know why am here and i see no reason to be discreet sbout it. I pretty much have the same profile and pics in dating sites too.

I too had a profile without a face pic years ago as i was here for different reasons which i don't want to be public about. Now that situation is out of the window and am pretty comfortable at stating why i am here.

If the reasons can't be admitted in public due to judging people, then better keep the face in private and not live in fear of outing.

By *randMrsLPCouple 28 weeks ago

london

Its easy for some to say they have no probs. That is easy if you dont have a job/status that may be affected buy one openely post face pics.

Another point, many people are very private and why not. Therefore, posting pics here when oss you are young, young couple/single may be ok but 10/20 years down the road you become a very respected person, trust me, many will roll their eyes once info is made public

We are respectable and in our culture this is never done, or more likely done openly especially with people our age -

Bottoms line, your choice, your risk, your life

By *heekyDemandCouple 28 weeks ago

Leicester

They may not have a rule specifically for this, but it could be worded as bringing the company into disrepute.

For example if you are priest, or a scout leader.

somewhere in moray

I honestly don't understand why people are so concerned about their job and swinging, it's having sex with multiple people, building friendships etc, if people don't like it, it's their problem, but if your work place had it in their policy that under no circumstances should you get intimate with various people! But im pretty sure it wouldn't! Remember that your work doesn't define you as your own person!

Because some places would deem it as a bad look. Or bringing the employer into disrepute. There are many catch-alls in contracts where swinging might be a breach of that contract. That's why it's a concern for some people. A salacious headline in a local paper could ruin a life or a business. Not everyone has the luxury if saying "if you don't like it, tough""

Ah ok,I didn't really think about the issues you brought up,..its quite nice to have someone educate you rather than just be shit to you, I do understand more now why people wouldn't want to show their face, we did have an issue once before but we didn't change our profile and the person that found out questioned us but as soon as we openly talked about it they were great about it, but that's the only confrontation we have ever had. but having seen some of the other comments about other people's experience etc then we may have to reconsider

» Add a new message to this topic