FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Please check if you can or can not

Please check if you can or can not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randMrsLP OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

london

Acommodate

Up until recently we wasted so much time chatting b4 asking when they were free and approximately where they lived. Only to be advised that they could not accommodate for whatever reason. Why not update your profile as it wastes so much time as most couples cant accommodate.

Now I ask quiet quickly when they are free and approx where they live and is their property as per described in our profile.

It can be a genuine oversight but often its not, in my opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

london

Gentle reminders re this thread and I'm sure it is not just us that chat with fab people where they advertise can accommodate but come to arrnging meet, they can't. So clarify early rather than have your time wasted

By *issmorganWoman 28 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I think some men will state they can accommodate as they come up in searches and it makes them look more appealing to ladies and couples.

Some of them can't and will have every excuse going once you try to meet,ie relatives suddenly arriving or repairs etc I've had this in the past.

Others think meeting in their car or outdoors will be OK, or that they can book a hotel.

I agree, people should be honest from the off, if you can't accom it's wrong to state that you can and is deceiving someone into chatting with you, if they have stated they are looking for those who can accommodate them.

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

People who use profiles as tick boxes astound me.

Fuck hole.. tick!

Accommodate.. tick!

Anal.. tick!

Let's fuck!!

By *elkieWoman 28 weeks ago

Durham

"Acommodate

Up until recently we wasted so much time chatting b4 asking when they were free and approximately where they lived. Only to be advised that they could not accommodate for whatever reason. Why not update your profile as it wastes so much time as most couples cant accommodate.

Now I ask quiet quickly when they are free and approx where they live and is their property as per described in our profile.

It can be a genuine oversight but often its not, in my opinion"

I mean, that’s your opinion, but opinions are like assholes. Ask if people want to see them.

The most common reason for a change in accommodation status is an adult child moving back home, and this applies to single people just as much as married ones. We all have lives going on outside of swinging, and frankly, random dick is just not a priority. (Except when it is)

By *run303Man 28 weeks ago

High Lane

I'm honest about it in my bio, if i find them attractive and they are willing to meet after a bit of interaction, i am ready to host. Only times i can't are the weekends having children.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 28 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"Acommodate

It can be a genuine oversight but often its not, in my opinion"

But you cannot accommodate either .

london

"Acommodate

It can be a genuine oversight but often its not, in my opinion

But you cannot accommodate either ."

You missed the main, big massive point, its not about us but those that imply they can accommo but then uses excuses, every single excuse in the book and as posted by other members above you.

By *allySlinkyWoman 28 weeks ago

Leeds

" most couples cant accommodate.

"

Really ?

Why do you think this ?

» Add a new message to this topic