FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications being removed

Verifications being removed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostrings85 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

chester

I have just had a message from "admin" stating I left a fake verification. I'd never do this and the person I verified is a friend I recommend to fab. I just noticed my status being deleted too and I can't see the person I verified any more but her account is still live. I've messaged "admin" but not heard back. Any advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

"I have just had a message from "admin" stating I left a fake verification. I'd never do this and the person I verified is a friend I recommend to fab. I just noticed my status being deleted too and I can't see the person I verified any more but her account is still live. I've messaged "admin" but not heard back. Any advice would be appreciated

"

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

How were you able to verify someone when you’re not verified yourself?

By *ostrings85 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

chester

I was fully verified by several people. That's my point. I verified my friend who was genuine and some sad individual reported her as fake and "admin" messaged saying they have cancelled all my verifications as a consequence of me verifying a fake account. It's an absolute joke

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Administration love to do stuff like this with no real explanation and then getting hold of them to talk about it is impossible, our profile has had the same as you, now can't post status. It's as if they just want us to leave. And we are pretty close.

By *allySlinkyWoman 27 weeks ago

Leeds

""admin" messaged saying they have cancelled all my verifications as a consequence of me verifying a fake account. It's an absolute joke "

But I can see your verifications

By *bi HaiveMan 27 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

""admin" messaged saying they have cancelled all my verifications as a consequence of me verifying a fake account. It's an absolute joke

But I can see your verifications"

Yep.

Curious.....

The summary has a higher number but thats common as that doesn't adjust when people leave, whilst their veris will go.

Admin don't do things on a whim. Why would they? What benefit is there?

If things are reported and they decide rules are broken then they'll act. They don't just take the word of someone making false claims.

By *uliette500Woman 27 weeks ago

Hull

"I was fully verified by several people. That's my point. I verified my friend who was genuine and some sad individual reported her as fake and "admin" messaged saying they have cancelled all my verifications as a consequence of me verifying a fake account. It's an absolute joke "

I can see your veris and your summary. As others were saying on this thread you didn't have any I can only assume they have been reinstated for you.

» Add a new message to this topic