FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile advice 2023

profile advice 2023

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxes OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"I have reported this as I realised my title is awfull "

I'm quite happy with my profile, none the less I and understand profiles need constant improvement.

I was with a freind the other day who started that my profile was probably too long.

What would you recommend for it's improvement I realise that profile preferences are highly personal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple 27 weeks ago

Exeter

'Remember you are human not an Ork' Fantastic advise for many on here

Seriously thought there is nothing wrong with your profile, it is clear about what you are looking for and what you offer. Dyslexia aside, you might just want to check your spelling of orgasms in para 7 of your do's and don'ts though.

You've been verified by 36 people, so your doing something right, I'd stick with it if I were you

By *weetfrenchkissMan 27 weeks ago

cork city

I am wondering the same with my profile.I don’t have much messages or answers too. Can someone can tell me what I should change

By *randMrsLPCouple 27 weeks ago

london

Too long and gets boring

Break it down with what you have to offer and what you are looking for.

Personally, I avoid the vulgar and very long profiles as well as those that hardly have a sentence in it or just say they are good at 'fucking' bull's etc

having seen/read hundres of profile from men that want to see us - yours would have been glanced and ignored

Having said that it is your choice and we have changed ours several times to make it look more friends and clear of what we are looking for without, hopefully, trying to put guys off

good luck but dont forget, the ratio of men vs ladies/couples is vastly in favour of couples/women

cork city

"Too long and gets boring

Personally, I avoid the vulgar and very long profiles as well as those that hardly have a sentence in it or just say they are good at 'fucking' bull's etc

having seen/read hundres of profile from men that want to see us - yours would have been glanced and ignored

Having said that it is your choice and we have changed ours several times to make it look more friends and clear of what we are looking for without, hopefully, trying to put guys off

good luck but dont forget, the ratio of men vs ladies/couples is vastly in favour of couples/women"

Oh ok , because I did my profile long time ago with a fab friend and he said to me to make efforts to write because nobody read one line stand .

Thanks for your advice

cork city

good luck but dont forget, the ratio of men vs ladies/couples is vastly in favour of couples/women"

cork city

I just adjust my profile, can you tell me if it’s better like that? Thanks

By *electableicecreamMan 27 weeks ago

The West

good luck but dont forget, the ratio of men vs ladies/couples is vastly in favour of couples/women

I just adjust my profile, can you tell me if it’s better like that? Thanks "

Your probably better off starting your own thread.

By *electableicecreamMan 27 weeks ago

The West

"I have reported this as I realised my title is awfull

I'm quite happy with my profile, none the less I and understand profiles need constant improvement.

I was with a freind the other day who started that my profile was probably too long.

What would you recommend for it's improvement I realise that profile preferences are highly personal."

I think it's too long. I take one glance at profiles with a wall of text and move on to be honest.

Mine was much longer. I just kept coming back to it and removing lines that stated the obvious

By *entle_lover_xMan 27 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

I just adjust my profile, can you tell me if it’s better like that? Thanks "

I don't think that too long comment was aimed at you. Gets confusing when you hijack somebody else's thread. Best start your own if want want profile advice.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 27 weeks ago

Tamworth

It's alright. Goes on abit, as in you've said the same thing multiple different ways a few times which just isn't needed and becomes a bore to read.

By *randMrsLPCouple 27 weeks ago

london

I just adjust my profile, can you tell me if it’s better like that? Thanks

I don't think that too long comment was aimed at you. Gets confusing when you hijack somebody else's thread. Best start your own if want want profile advice. "

When I read the second posters post, ie not the OP I responded to, I also got confused.

Thank you

To the second poster i the threadm I was clearly responding to the OP and others have recommeded, best to start your own thread as I have not read it nor have others imo

By *imi_RougeWoman 27 weeks ago

Portsmouth

It's a bit long.... Maybe be a bit more concise with some of your dos and don'ts.

» Add a new message to this topic