FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Invitations

Invitations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * know of others OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Right so here goes I'm a 42 year old male living on the Kent coast.

This is my first sign up to any sight like this because things sex wise really went shit long term relationship ?? Anyway I still have a real big sex drive and can still cum quite a few times in the same day.

I'm looking for people to help me discover new sexual desires I have had bi thoughts after hearing stories but would still need to be around woman I had MMF and ffm experience in my 20s but want that again.

Also wouldn't mind a lady trying a small peg on me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 28 weeks ago

brighton

If you want to meet people you should consider going to a social or a club. There are a lot of single men on fab and not that many single women or couples and getting to the meet stage is a challenge for most men. You won't get any interest from posting a forum post.

By *randMrsLPCouple 27 weeks ago

london

"If you want to meet people you should consider going to a social or a club. There are a lot of single men on fab and not that many single women or couples and getting to the meet stage is a challenge for most men. You won't get any interest from posting a forum post. "

Exactly as above

We get tens of dozens males contact us, some we/i dont even read as i look at lookinf. Mrs is 65 and most of the guys that contact us are about 30/35 and many are very very fit. However, we look at politness and they way the send messages to us as looks are not everyhting to us inmy Cuk status - must b clean/pleasant etc and ideally vwe

» Add a new message to this topic