FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples separate room with singles much of a thing?

Couples separate room with singles much of a thing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entle_lover_x OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

I'm pretty experienced in group sex/moresome situations with my partner but had a wonderful time at the weekend with us having separate room fun with two singles at the same time in adjacent rooms.

Do many couples do this? Hard to explain but we found the experience more intimate and deeper for our relationship than normal same room foursomes or big group sex. Something about the trust involved.

Also like the idea of us both finding somebody we really like separately as with a couple, as much as we try it, often seems slightly lop-sided one way or another.

Does this appeal to singles and any issue/concerns? Well guess it would appeal to huge number of single men but what about to single ladies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unner6969Man 27 weeks ago

Herts

That would certainly appeal to me as a single

Great Dunmow

"That would certainly appeal to me as a single"

As I said I know it would appeal to thousands of single men Please god don't all pop up here and tell me.

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

I think perhaps women that have had swinging relationships in the past that are now single, would definitely be more open to the possibility of this. When I was part of a couple we were more into doing everything together. I (and he it transpired) became bored of that. It’s like with most things, it evolves. As a single lady I’d be up for meeting a guy alone/separate rooms but would need open communication all round and trust is a massive thing

By *abrielle43Woman 27 weeks ago

Kildare

I enjoy this as a single woman if everyone discusses boundaries beforehand

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman 27 weeks ago

Telford

"I'm pretty experienced in group sex/moresome situations with my partner but had a wonderful time at the weekend with us having separate room fun with two singles at the same time in adjacent rooms.

Do many couples do this? Hard to explain but we found the experience more intimate and deeper for our relationship than normal same room foursomes or big group sex. Something about the trust involved.

Also like the idea of us both finding somebody we really like separately as with a couple, as much as we try it, often seems slightly lop-sided one way or another.

Does this appeal to singles and any issue/concerns? Well guess it would appeal to huge number of single men but what about to single ladies? "

I would have no issue with this. 3 way attraction can be very difficult and FFM can be a tricky dynamic anyway.

If anything it would probably make it all much easier

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman 27 weeks ago

Telford

"I enjoy this as a single woman if everyone discusses boundaries beforehand "

This too

By *onlywishiMan 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I'm pretty experienced in group sex/moresome situations with my partner but had a wonderful time at the weekend with us having separate room fun with two singles at the same time in adjacent rooms.

Does this appeal to singles and any issue/concerns? Well guess it would appeal to huge number of single men but what about to single ladies? "

Is that not the point of the clubs ?? Not been !!

That as a couple you could find that dynamic there where you can find singles you like and play not only in a 4 but use the safety of the club to explore as singles with 100% who you like ?

Not just are ok with ??

Great Dunmow

"I think perhaps women that have had swinging relationships in the past that are now single, would definitely be more open to the possibility of this. When I was part of a couple we were more into doing everything together. I (and he it transpired) became bored of that. It’s like with most things, it evolves. As a single lady I’d be up for meeting a guy alone/separate rooms but would need open communication all round and trust is a massive thing "

Yes good point on it appealing to people who used to be part of couples. I was thinking more for people who want to dip the feet into group things possibly while still one on one mainly but makes sense.

Great Dunmow

"I enjoy this as a single woman if everyone discusses boundaries beforehand "

Any particular boundaries in this case apart from the usual. Big one for us would be not then meeting privately.

Great Dunmow

Does this appeal to singles and any issue/concerns? Well guess it would appeal to huge number of single men but what about to single ladies?

Is that not the point of the clubs ?? Not been !!

That as a couple you could find that dynamic there where you can find singles you like and play not only in a 4 but use the safety of the club to explore as singles with 100% who you like ?

Not just are ok with ?? "

Well in theory sort of but it’s not like that. We use clubs and parties for more group things and you aren’t to be both be able to find singles and adjacent rooms where you can sort of hear and get privacy for a couple of hours. Clubs really for threesomes, foursomes, group play etc. Also no clubs near, big time commitment and a late night with no guarantee of fun. We do sometimes but like meeting away from clubs most of the time.

By *apa_smurfMan 27 weeks ago

Swindon

I and my wife do prefer separate room swaps as like you have said it is more intimate it also feels naughtier and reclaiming sex for us is better its also harder to find a couple that Mrs is attracted to both(shes bi), but it has been very hard to find single fems and couples that are open to this as a lot of couples say"oh no can't trust him/her in a separate room" or "we could never do that" and we found its always the fem of the couple that says no, when we go to clubs mrs does look for that male or fem that she wants solo, but on the other hand she does send me off to play solo also,

Great Dunmow

"I and my wife do prefer separate room swaps as like you have said it is more intimate it also feels naughtier and reclaiming sex for us is better its also harder to find a couple that Mrs is attracted to both(shes bi), but it has been very hard to find single fems and couples that are open to this as a lot of couples say"oh no can't trust him/her in a separate room" or "we could never do that" and we found its always the fem of the couple that says no, when we go to clubs mrs does look for that male or fem that she wants solo, but on the other hand she does send me off to play solo also,

"

Yes not many couples comfortable with this and then the problem is 4 way attraction becomes even harder. Hence why maybe easier with singles. Clubs and parties for us more our place for group fun although play separately here and there but that is different again to a long session alone in your own bedrooms.

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

I would have no issue with this. 3 way attraction can be very difficult and FFM can be a tricky dynamic anyway.

If anything it would probably make it all much easier "

I’d enjoy it - playing as a single lady with either the M or F separately. Currently not in a couple but would consider it if my other half was up for it too. Life is all about variety! And as above it’s hard to find genuine 3/4 way chemistry.

By *rpeggioCouple 27 weeks ago

Baughurst

The only issue we would have with this idea is that we would need to trust the male, from a safety point of view. We sometimes play separate with other couples, but we know them well, so there's trust that boundaries will be respected.

By *archelCouple 27 weeks ago

A field somewhere

Mrs M had her first hotwife meet on Friday, on reflection it really wasn't for me and did nothing for me.

Bearing in mind the above, I would be open to separate room swap, although it's still separate I would imaging it's a completely different dynamic.

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple 27 weeks ago

Cheshire

We recently attended our first house party and experienced separate rooms we both fully enjoyed it. No locked doors so we had the option to walk in and out checking in on each other. Sometimes joining in or sometimes just to let the other know what we have been upto. I can see it being something we would definitely like to do again.

By *abrielle43Woman 27 weeks ago

Kildare

"I enjoy this as a single woman if everyone discusses boundaries beforehand

Any particular boundaries in this case apart from the usual. Big one for us would be not then meeting privately. "

Yes this would be one of them. I don't meet 1-1 from couples, no problem if just a separate room in the same place, or even a cuckqueen scenario.

» Add a new message to this topic