FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > condom or none

condom or none

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

basically i a bit worried men seem to like bare back sex but it not safe any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otTimeSeekerMan  over a year ago

Milford Haven

"basically i a bit worried men seem to like bare back sex but it not safe any advice"

Personally I would always use protection. It only takes once to catch something nasty

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, don't meet them. Stick to the responsible fellas

just make sure you have your own supply, never trust anyone, use yours as you know they are good and safe enjoy xxx

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"basically i a bit worried men seem to like bare back sex but it not safe any advice"
Well don't do it then.

what do u mean advice?eh yur a grown woman,use yur head!

"just say no!”......c' mon....who's with me?....someone must remember grange hill?!

Yep.. Just say NO !

Its up to individuals if they choose to bareback, but for me, if I question a potential meet with the question of barebacking and they will or have with ppl they meet on here. Then I give them a wide birth.. Not worth the risk!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Is this thread for real???

Is that really a question you need to ask of others? Sometimes I give up

Depends what risks you want to take. I love bare sex. But will very very very rarely indulge. Is better though. But I just tend to stick to oral.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"basically i a bit worried men seem to like bare back sex but it not safe any advice

"just say no!”......c' mon....who's with me?....someone must remember grange hill?!"

"just make sure you have your own supply, never trust anyone, use yours as you know they are good and safe enjoy xxx "

"Is this thread for real???

Is that really a question you need to ask of others? Sometimes I give up "

I must second that... It's common sense. Advice? Just say no...?

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I must second that... It's common sense. Advice? Just say no...? "

This is literally the 6th thread the OP has started with stuff that can either be answered by a google search or just flat out common sense.

how bizzare.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

I must second that... It's common sense. Advice? Just say no...? "

& thirds, if a guy says bareback you say no simples isnt it

only you can make the decision.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Who said men love bareback????

I never seen any single bloke on this site put on his profile that he won't use condom. The bareback amateurs are some crazy women or couples and they even say it clearly on their profile and meet events they post

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Are you being serious?!!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"basically i a bit worried men seem to like bare back sex but it not safe any advice

Are you being serious?!! "

Ha Ha I was waiting for you to show up!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Who said men love bareback????

I never seen any single bloke on this site put on his profile that he won't use condom. The bareback amateurs are some crazy women or couples and they even say it clearly on their profile and meet events they post"

I have seen it.

Regardless tho, if you don't wanna play bare don't. It's quite simple

By *amarTemptressWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

I never seen any single bloke on this site put on his profile that he won't use condom. The bareback amateurs are some crazy women or couples and they even say it clearly on their profile and meet events they post"

I've seen plenty of guys who have 'safe sex' on their profile, but when you meet they would rather bareback.

When I insist, they oblige....with varying degrees of success (probably they need more practice bagged up).

I reckon 90% of the guys I've met would rather be bare, but you'd never know from their profile.

London

Are you being serious?!!

Ha Ha I was waiting for you to show up! "

What?!!

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

I never seen any single bloke on this site put on his profile that he won't use condom. The bareback amateurs are some crazy women or couples and they even say it clearly on their profile and meet events they post

I've seen plenty of guys who have 'safe sex' on their profile, but when you meet they would rather bareback.

When I insist, they oblige....with varying degrees of success (probably they need more practice bagged up).

I reckon 90% of the guys I've met would rather be bare, but you'd never know from their profile."

they must be off their head... safe sex all the way!

London

I reckon 90% of the guys I've met would rather be bare, but you'd never know from their profile."

They're not going to alienate themselves so they say anything...well some, that is.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

COC Condoms Of Course xxx

Il never understand why ppl would put themselves at such risks all for a couple of hours of pleasure.. Just stupid !!

This is literally the 6th thread the OP has started with stuff that can either be answered by a google search or just flat out common sense.

how bizzare.

"

i too can say that most of the guys i meet try to play bare and only put a condom on when i tell them, even tho their profile states they only play safe

Gravesend

I don't see the problem with wearing condoms . The feel is a little different but little olo cums just the same xxxx

I've seen plenty of guys who have 'safe sex' on their profile, but when you meet they would rather bareback

When I insist, they oblige....with varying degreeof success (probably they need more practicebagged up)

I reckon 90% of the guys I've met would rather be bare, but you'd never know from their profile

(thumb

i too can say that most of the guys i meet try to play bare and only put a condom on when i tell them, even tho their profile states they only play safe

"

I think we always provide our own condoms for meets even extra large ones for those that sat they can't cos they too big.we have a big stock so bare back riders don't chose us.poppyxx

I am always suspicious of these posts. By that I mean I automatically wonder whether the person is asking sincerely or whether they are, in internet speak, a 'troll'. This is such a polarising issue & with good reason.

Simply the answer would be- it is up to YOU. Assume responsibility for yourself. Don't rely on anyone else. Of COURSE bareback is preferable, of course it is more enjoyable- I would defy any man or woman to say otherwise. BUT - caveat emptor- the potential consequences are so disproportionately severe when compared to possible pleasure that one struggles to find an argument for persisting in BB sex in the face of them.

[Removed by poster at 28/02/13 01:07:41]

i can honestly say, and im not just saying this, i cant feel any difference at all if a guys wearing a condom or not, so for me it seems pointless not wearing one if it feels the same

I can understand some people taking the risk if it feels better but if it dont why risk it

Gravesend

That's interesting nympho does anyone notice if your using a ribby one

"I am always suspicious of these posts. By that I mean I automatically wonder whether the person is asking sincerely or whether they are, in internet speak, a 'troll'. This is such a polarising issue & with good reason.

Simply the answer would be- it is up to YOU. Assume responsibility for yourself. Don't rely on anyone else. Of COURSE bareback is preferable, of course it is more enjoyable- I would defy any man or woman to say otherwise.

BUT - caveat emptor- the potential consequences

are so disproportionately severe when compared

to possible pleasure that one struggles to find an

argument for persisting in BB sex in the face of

them."

I think people look at these posts and take things out of context sometimes cos they don't read the whole thread.some use them to go for what they like . But isn't that what most of the general public do .of course it's everyone's own choice what they chose to do or not in sex .thats the word here or not.we chose not to go bare back.poppyxx

I think it's just a newbie trying to get in on the forum. It's hard at the start.

Attention seeker

"Yeah, don't meet them. Stick to the responsible fellas "

how bizzare.

"

I reckon 90% of the guys I've met would rather be bare, but you'd never know from their profile.

"

I agree! Most will try until they're kindly reminded

Lol some people make me laugh .. Put your claws away ! She asked a question that's all..

People should have sex how they want .. Condom or not .. Just use your common sense.

I've seen male profiles that state bare back only

By *had_landersMan  over a year ago

chester

Always use them, insist on using them.

Never know we're someone has been

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Watch todays Doctors program 28.2.13 BBC1 to see why you dont have unprotected sex no matter what your age.

Yes I know its a soap but lets face it it has happened.

"Always use them, insist on using them.

Never know we're someone has been "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

how bizzare.

"

Everything can be researched on Google but how boring would the forums be if no one asked questions because they just Googled it???

OP only you are in charge of your health so only you can decide what path you take.

I wouldnt worry about men who BB cause they aint worrying about you or us , stick with condoms always and have a safe ride!

thanks cheeky i appreciate it x

yep some people on here is actully nice ive more confidence chatting u all x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can't some of you give the new poster a break.... it looks like she is just trying to join in, just like people advise all the time

To the OP....if you quote peoples posts we will all know who you are answering

To anyone else...if someone is breaking rules just report them rather than discuss the person on the forum. Thanks.

It's not just men that like bareback a few women have said to me they will only play if its bareback. So I "Just said no" and I remember Grange Hill Zamo took Heroin I believe

Would rather play Russian Roulette than bare back!

Makes me laugh when people say that the other person looks clean WTF you will never know what anyone has or hasnt got from looks, get a grip and only play safe if you dont want a nasty or death!

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I was in the loos at the doctors surgery today and there was a box full of free condoms...how excellent is that!

lol

» Add a new message to this topic