FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ingrown hairs - urgent help pose

Ingrown hairs - urgent help pose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shaved myself before a trip to a nudist resort and now have a number of ingrown hairs above my cock. Have some good stuff to sort it out but still likely to have some unsightly spots on arrival. ANy tips? Concealer? Will ladies realise that's all they are or, god forbid, will they think its an std? Help please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

always use sudocream after shaving.not sure if chemist do anything for ingrown hairs,maybe worth asking.think its to do with the angle u shave.but i am sure others will know better than me.xx

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Get some body scrub/exfoliant and use it regularly (but gently) on the area concerned. It will help to prevent them and help any trapped hairs to work their way out hopefully before the "is it a boil, is it leprosy" stage.

Tea tree oil is good for ingrown hairs

If you can gently and carefully free the hair, maybe with a sterile pin and some tweezers, then treat with germolene the infection goes down a lot quicker.

I know most people wouldn't advise this, but I'm one of those annoying people that can't leave a lump or bump alone and have found it works for me, the lump will go down overnight.

Just don't dig around too much and leave a damn great hole!

Stick the hair back on!!

Get Squeeeeeeeezing.......!!!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Stick the hair back on!!"

You nearly owed me a new keyboard lol. Note to self do not read fab forums with orange juice in your mouth.

bepanthan nappy rash cream, will work wonders. i used it when i got my last tattoo takes down the inflammation and itchyness

"If you can gently and carefully free the hair, maybe with a sterile pin and some tweezers, then treat with germolene the infection goes down a lot quicker.

I know most people wouldn't advise this, but I'm one of those annoying people that can't leave a lump or bump alone and have found it works for me, the lump will go down overnight.

Just don't dig around too much and leave a damn great hole!"

I'm the same, but have to get someone else to dig the ingrown hair out with the tweezers and being diabetic, the lumps take a bit longer to heal than usual.

Just bought some magic powder, so hoping this will leave me smooth and bump free!

Miss PP

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Shaved myself before a trip to a nudist resort and now have a number of ingrown hairs above my cock. Have some good stuff to sort it out but still likely to have some unsightly spots on arrival. ANy tips? Concealer? Will ladies realise that's all they are or, god forbid, will they think its an std? Help please?"

I find its not so much the rash and itchyness thats difficult to get rid of...its the unsighlty marks...I use Bio Oil on a regular basis and it seems to helps! But its not an overnight fix

Hope that helps.

And what do the ladies think? If I play on the beach will I be avoided like the plague or do most swingers know what it is ?

"And what do the ladies think? If I play on the beach will I be avoided like the plague or do most swingers know what it is ?"
A good colour match concealer for immediate cover up then tea tree oil or which hazel to help with healing, For future smoothness waxing or creams are kinder than shaving but if you use aqueous cream or hair conditioner for shaving the razor glides over, also splashing with very cold water after closes pores and helps stop ingrown hairs. One more tip- moisturise with aqueous cream after. Hope this helps and have fun. xx

"And what do the ladies think? If I play on the beach will I be avoided like the plague or do most swingers know what it is ?"

Pretty much everyone who shaves regularly, or even every now and again, will be fully aware of what shaving rash is, so I wouldn't worry about it too much!

Thanks that's reassuring. Final questions - so you still get such problems with veat? Also is it safe to put veat on now whilst I still have some bumps etc?

veet is fine.IF U READ INSTRUCTIONS.

dont use on broken skin tho

Go to boots they do an ingrown hair lotion. It's amazing! We sware by it! Expensive but worth it!

» Add a new message to this topic