FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club advise

Club advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and r OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

crewe

club advise

Me and my partner are looking to attend a club in the northwest in the future both new to the club scene. We have both swung a little separately. We are looking to be watched but in a private locked room any advise on venues that would suit our needs g

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ope_kisses22Couple 23 weeks ago

Cheshire

Hi....

Cupids in Manchester has 2 rooms like this. One with a window to look through and then the 'jail room' which has bars in the door and window.

Club play in Blackpool has a room which is mirrored and you can't see whom is watching.

Townhouse has one room with a window and has more kink equipment inside but also has a swing.

Hope that helps x

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Decadence in Rochdale has a lockable room. A fantastic club which is absolutely spotless with fabulous facilities and respectful and friendly do ly staff and clientele

By *ightNWet69Woman 23 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

[Removed by poster at 28/11/23 10:59:16]

By *ightNWet69Woman 23 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

"Hi....

Cupids in Manchester has 2 rooms like this. One with a window to look through and then the 'jail room' which has bars in the door and window.

Club play in Blackpool has a room which is mirrored and you can't see whom is watching.

Townhouse has one room with a window and has more kink equipment inside but also has a swing.

Hope that helps x"

The voyeur room at Club Play is excellent for being watched in a private room & it's so easy to forget that anyone is or could be watching you

The couples room there also has a large viewing window too

By *izzy.Woman 23 weeks ago

Stoke area

You've got Atlantis in Stoke which is pretty close to you. There are two private lockable rooms where you can be watched and the open play areas are available to have fun without being interrupted, unless you interact with people. It's a

great relaxed and fun venue and as its not a dress down club, I think it's ideal for people who are a little nervous. On arrival everyone is given a tour of the club and etiquette explained, making it very safe. I attend on my own as a single lady.

By *taffsnewtwoCouple 23 weeks ago

Staffordshire

We are new to attending clubs together and have not included anyone else in our play. So far we've only ventured to Atlantis club in Burslem, Stoke and it was ideal for us. Friendly and no pressure.

» Add a new message to this topic