FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

Morning everyone, could anyone give constructive criticism on my profile, not having much luck , occasional chats but tend not to lead anywhere. Thank you in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obilebottomMan 22 weeks ago

All over

I hope others do as I am not good at that. All I could think under the circumstances is change the profile name to relightmyfire

By *alandNitaCouple 22 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Morning everyone, could anyone give constructive criticism on my profile, not having much luck , occasional chats but tend not to lead anywhere. Thank you in advance."

Well.... I know that Anita wouldn't get past the first sentence.

"I" should ALWAYS be a capital letter, and you need an apostrophe not a comma... it's "I'm" not i,m

Cal

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

"Morning everyone, could anyone give constructive criticism on my profile, not having much luck , occasional chats but tend not to lead anywhere. Thank you in advance."

I think your someone that would benefit a lot by going to a club/social event

Nothing you do to your profile is going to beat an actual event

By *allySlinkyWoman 22 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't see the need to say "Face pics will be included in first message" as you already have a face pic profile.

By *midnight-Woman 22 weeks ago

Delete this: Please be aware , any unauthorized use of my pictures, or information in my bio will result in criminal/ legal action taken against the perpetrators.

By *midnight-Woman 22 weeks ago

"Delete this: Please be aware , any unauthorized use of my pictures, or information in my bio will result in criminal/ legal action taken against the perpetrators."

Please keep it on the thread

By *entle_lover_xMan 22 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Morning everyone, could anyone give constructive criticism on my profile, not having much luck , occasional chats but tend not to lead anywhere. Thank you in advance.

I think your someone that would benefit a lot by going to a club/social event

Nothing you do to your profile is going to beat an actual event "

Possibly but not easy as a 65 year old man at a club or social and would need to the right event and crowd or else risk being completley ignored/rejected and coming out feeling worse than when went in. At least on Fab can in theory find people who are interested in somebody of his age. Worth trying if anything good local but I know in my area it would be hard to find the right event. Hard enough as a 56 year old whippersnapper Best of luck OP. On the plus side you've got some chats going with people which is more than some. Hope you can get some of those to turn into meeting.

By * lolita xWoman 22 weeks ago

North

Sorry the first pic is off putting. Put it friends only

» Add a new message to this topic