FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > If your messages aren't getting read...

If your messages aren't getting read...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aturewomanlover OP   Man 19 weeks ago

staffs

Write and send a real stroppy one.... They always read them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appytaffWoman 19 weeks ago

blackwood

How to win friends and influence people lol

By *ucka39Man 19 weeks ago

Newcastle

Easier to just move on rather than becoming childish

By *aturewomanlover OP   Man 19 weeks ago

staffs

"Easier to just move on rather than becoming childish "

I do after a while.

It's just amazing send 9 nice ones. Not read, send a shitty 10th one - read!! You couldn't write it

By *ucka39Man 19 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Easier to just move on rather than becoming childish

I do after a while.

It's just amazing send 9 nice ones. Not read, send a shitty 10th one - read!! You couldn't write it "

Pal you need to get out more often you've been watching too much Shawshank redemption

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

"Write and send a real stroppy one.... They always read them "

Exactly true !!! ..

I do after a while.

It's just amazing send 9 nice ones. Not read, send a shitty 10th one - read!! You couldn't write it "

Hopefully not all to the same person?

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 19 weeks ago

Weymouth

We literally had one that instructed us to "reply lol"

Get the bloody hint!

By *lik and PaulCouple 19 weeks ago

Flagrante

What do you achieve by doing this?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 19 weeks ago

Leeds

I do after a while.

Why you sending 9 messages of they ignore the 1st your not for them, a no reply is a no thank you, then to send them a shitty message is just rude.

People don't owe you a reply they didn't ask you to message especially 9 times that's way overboard.

Mrs

By *edWitch0000Woman 19 weeks ago

worthing

"Write and send a real stroppy one.... They always read them

What do you achieve by doing this?"

Think it's sarcasm! You know the men who send a stroppy message after being ignored as if that's going to make the other person change their mind and want to reply...

By *edWitch0000Woman 19 weeks ago

worthing

I do after a while.

You're messaging people 9 times without a response? That's...not normal dude

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 19 weeks ago

Leeds

"Write and send a real stroppy one.... They always read them

What do you achieve by doing this?

Think it's sarcasm! You know the men who send a stroppy message after being ignored as if that's going to make the other person change their mind and want to reply..."

Or make them think thank fuck I didn't reply to this stroppy childish thing!

Mrs

If your messages aren't getting read...

Give up.

I do after a while.

It's just amazing send 9 nice ones. Not read, send a shitty 10th one - read!! You couldn't write it

Why you sending 9 messages of they ignore the 1st your not for them, a no reply is a no thank you, then to send them a shitty message is just rude.

People don't owe you a reply they didn't ask you to message especially 9 times that's way overboard.

Mrs "

No reply is rude first ... Just because the site 'rules' say you can be ignorant doesn't mean it isn't ignorant.. this is the biggest problem with this site and the reason why you get so many guys just being idiots anyway..

It is most definitely true that a rude message is more likely to get any kind of reply. I've actually managed more success with a delicately worded edgy message to start the ball rolling with conversation on here..

You get more replies from really popular women hundreds of miles away than you do from the more closer matched woman near you .. just more evidence of window shopping with zero intention of actually meeting. I just leave private notes so I don't waste anybodys time.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 19 weeks ago

Weymouth

I do after a while.

Mrs

No reply is rude first ... Just because the site 'rules' say you can be ignorant doesn't mean it isn't ignorant.. this is the biggest problem with this site and the reason why you get so many guys just being idiots anyway..

It is most definitely true that a rude message is more likely to get any kind of reply. I've actually managed more success with a delicately worded edgy message to start the ball rolling with conversation on here..

You get more replies from really popular women hundreds of miles away than you do from the more closer matched woman near you .. just more evidence of window shopping with zero intention of actually meeting. I just leave private notes so I don't waste anybodys time. "

It's the same mentality as hurling abuse at a woman in the street because she didn't want to engage. If you think verbal abuse is morally higher than simply not responding to unrequited attention, all I can say is you've got things very twisted.

By *en_Dover79Man 19 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

Just dont send any.. very rare I message people I dont know... get to clubs and socials its amazing how many doors that opens..

By *aughtycouple1008Couple 19 weeks ago

west london

Be patient....We have .....when it happens it happens. Don't waste time with people who are not interested...just accept and move forward...

By *rozac_fairyCouple 19 weeks ago

Tamworth

I do after a while.

It's probably more likely the 9 nice ones were read, they weren't interested so marked it as unread again to delete.

It's what we do, if we're not sending a no thank you, we read, marl as unread and delete. Seems to help stop people messaging again

By *ustamanMan 19 weeks ago

weymouth

I think op is trying to subtly reduce the competition

By *uliette500Woman 18 weeks ago

Hull

I do after a while.

Mrs

You get more replies from really popular women hundreds of miles away than you do from the more closer matched woman near you .. just more evidence of window shopping with zero intention of actually meeting. I just leave private notes so I don't waste anybodys time. "

No reply is not rude.

If I choose to not reply it is because I'm not interested.

Replying to everyone stops my filters working on all those I've replied to if I choose to use them at a later date.

I will continue to not reply and keep my filters intact thanks.

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

I do after a while.

Mrs

Quick question, when you get spam mail/spam calls and see a billboard you dislike, do you actively call them to tell them you're not interested? If you don't, you're also ignorant! People aren't entitled to a reply. It isn't even rude. I don't understand how it can even be percieved as rude/ignorant. Its just a person on the internet, it isn't that deep.

By *herryEatersCouple 18 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Lol, we're tired of folk who chat and friend us, claim great interest then suddenly stop reading messages even though frequently logging in !

» Add a new message to this topic