FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No luck on here.

No luck on here.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *our4morefun OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

We are having no luck on here! The last four meets we had planned pulled out last minute, of which only one told us a few hours before they could not make it, the rest did not even bother. There is no huge loss as we still enjoy the hotel visits as a couple but I'll admit we never thought it would be so hard to arrange naughty meets.

Anyone else having a dry spell or being messed around?

I hope 2024 is better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iantJay89Man 17 weeks ago

Pontefract

Yep my post underneath. People who don’t turn up and not respond should be warned if you plan to meet and can’t make it notify the other side whether that’s a single or a couple x

"We are having no luck on here! The last four meets we had planned pulled out last minute, of which only one told us a few hours before they could not make it, the rest did not even bother. There is no huge loss as we still enjoy the hotel visits as a couple but I'll admit we never thought it would be so hard to arrange naughty meets.

I hope 2024 is better. "

Tunbridge Wells

We are not sure if it's something we are doing... or not doing.

Pontefract

That’s fab for you I’ll be honest can’t see why anyone wouldn’t ant to meet you if I’m completely honest. X

By *ornypair300Couple 17 weeks ago

scottish borders

Your verifications suggest you are doing better than most on here . Fab can be funny at times but we have also noticed that lately there’s way more no shows or dead ends than ever

Tunbridge Wells

"That’s fab for you I’ll be honest can’t see why anyone wouldn’t ant to meet you if I’m completely honest. X"

Thank you. It's like everyone is keen until the last minute. We don't hear from couple who don't turn up so can't get any feedback either.

Tunbridge Wells

"Your verifications suggest you are doing better than most on here . Fab can be funny at times but we have also noticed that lately there’s way more no shows or dead ends than ever "

I would hate anyone to get stood up last minute but good to know its not only us.

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

I feel fab has changed a lot. I’ve not had a proper meet in almost 4 months.

So many flakey men.

Think every man and his dog is here now making it no longer feel like a sex/swinging site.

By *en_Dover79Man 17 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

easier just to go clubs or socials than arrange privately.. this is my single man point of view anyway. Only 1 private meet as ever worked for me others have been a last minute let down like yours have

By *ackDMissMorganCouple 17 weeks ago

Halifax

This is why we'd always have a social meet first. There's been so many people starting threads saying they're getting stood up and have paid for a hotel etc.

If they don't turn up for a social you can still have a drink together and you haven't lost much.

Please report the ones who didn't let you know they weren't coming to meet you.

Also as someone else said, clubs are a good place to go if you don'tike meeting socially. You don't know who you may meet there.

Pontefract

I can’t seem to get a meet for the amount of men that are now on this site.

"I feel fab has changed a lot. I’ve not had a proper meet in almost 4 months.

So many flakey men.

Think every man and his dog is here now making it no longer feel like a sex/swinging site.

"

By *hawn ScottMan 17 weeks ago

london Brixton

It doesn't sound like you are the problem. People bottle it at the last minute and are too embarrassed to explain.

Swinging is a big step and even though it's a fantasy for many people but you never know how you are gonna react.

The last few meets I arranged at with my ex wife she made me cancel. In truth she had put on weight and was self conscious, especially if the girl was very slim and pretty. I got tired of apologising so just ignored any further requests.

Our marriage was having issues as well so in hindsight shouldn't have agreed in the first place

london Brixton

"This is why we'd always have a social meet first. There's been so many people starting threads saying they're getting stood up and have paid for a hotel etc.

If they don't turn up for a social you can still have a drink together and you haven't lost much.

Please report the ones who didn't let you know they weren't coming to meet you.

Also as someone else said, clubs are a good place to go if you don'tike meeting socially. You don't know who you may meet there. "

Agreed, have a social meet first to break the ice.

By *nkedguy777Man 17 weeks ago

Manchester

I definitely struggle to even get a reply to a polite message let alone arrange a meet

Op I must say I am seriously surprised they pull-out of meeting you,you look super hot in your pictures

By *riveinsaturdayXXXMan 17 weeks ago

Bristol

Best anyone can hope for is to find ways to minimise being screwed around - agreeing to meet with someone with a number of verifications indicating their reliability helps. Makes it harder on those just starting out, but I certainly think twice about meeting/approaching anyone with fewer than two veris.

By *aomilatteCouple 17 weeks ago

Midlands

"We are having no luck on here! The last four meets we had planned pulled out last minute, of which only one told us a few hours before they could not make it, the rest did not even bother. There is no huge loss as we still enjoy the hotel visits as a couple but I'll admit we never thought it would be so hard to arrange naughty meets.

I hope 2024 is better. "

You'll find an incredible amount of timewasters on here unfortunately. If you arrange to meet at a club and they don't show (very common), at least you can have a good night.

"I can’t seem to get a meet for the amount of men that are now on this site.

I feel fab has changed a lot. I’ve not had a proper meet in almost 4 months.

So many flakey men.

"

Exactly.

By *eyeYCouple 17 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

We find fab is good for keeping in touch with those we've met, a naughty Facebook if you like.. We have only had 2 meets via the site exclusively in about 2 years and a few ghosting experiences as OP has.

Why we don't try now and go to clubs..

Looking at your photos, not sure why anyone in there right mind would stand you up. I get messed around, but that’s expected as a lone male.

By *edWitch0000Woman 17 weeks ago

worthing

Never pay for a hotel if you haven't met the couple for a social first and are sure they will turn up. I don't know why people do this - maybe the fantasy is better than the reality and they chicken out!

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 17 weeks ago

Wherever

I’m finding it difficult myself recently as everyone seems to be only interested in quick fuck and go, and it’s not something I’m here for.

By *cnugatugMan 17 weeks ago

Chatham

Who ever decides to mess you around genuinely doesn't deserve your attention I for one would never mess you around if I had the chance to meet you I'd be 100 percent there ready and willing I apologise for those time wasting parasites

london Brixton

Lol lots of single guys showing concern and would love to meet you.

Profile says no single guys!

First rule of fb, read the profile

By *entle_lover_xMan 17 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Lol lots of single guys showing concern and would love to meet you.

Profile says no single guys!

First rule of fb, read the profile"

lol always the way. Like rats up a drainpipe when think there is half a chance

Great Dunmow

I hope 2024 is better. "

Don't shoot me down but if you've had this the last four meets then I think you might be doing something wrong in choosing people or how you arrange things. My experience as a couple meeting other couples is that this is extremely rare -yes it happens but not four times in a row. Are you meeting new people? People not verified? Are you doing something different recently?

By *ilverfox for youMan 17 weeks ago

Hull

Same here single women who lead you on then don’t turn up ??why is that ??

Great Dunmow

"Same here single women who lead you on then don’t turn up ??why is that ??"

Well sometimes it's because they are men

By *izzy.Woman 17 weeks ago

Stoke area

"Same here single women who lead you on then don’t turn up ??why is that ??"

Same for single women. I've arranged three social meets recently, one success, one cancelled the day before and one didn't turn up and had blocked me. I think the site has definitely deteriorated in the last few years with loads more fickle or fake people on here ; whether men, ladies or couples..

By *ikaCoupleCouple 17 weeks ago

Runcorn

We’ve had a few lately! Some don’t say anything and just don’t turn up, some at least let us know but only a few hours notice and some have simply said nothing and blocked us out of nowhere which we never understand at all, why arrange something so we have no other plans and then let down and say nothing it’s strange

By *oe n JayCouple 17 weeks ago

Surrey

We are shocked, their loss for letting you both down.

I hope 2024 is better. "

By *onlywishiMan 17 weeks ago

Newcastle

Op and the rest of the ladies on this post if I was lucky enough to even get a chat I’d be over the moon I don’t let people down but I’d be scared to death meeting you as your so far out of my league ?

Maybe because when you first chat it’s easy and obviously being behind a keyboard is easy but it’s the thought of having to go through with it might put doubts that they could be as good as they think they’d be ??

Good luck and don’t give up !!

By *leasureseekers123Couple 17 weeks ago

Hythe

So many flakey men.

"

Exactly this. We only use the site now to keep up to date with future events and see who’s going to Agde at the same time as us!

By *toC Thats MeWoman 17 weeks ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 11/01/24 16:26:54]

By *toC Thats MeWoman 17 weeks ago

Sheffield

So many flakey men.

Exactly this. We only use the site now to keep up to date with future events and see who’s going to Agde at the same time as us!"

Same for me. I just use fab for events, the forums and to keep in touch with friends x

By *uzie69xTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Maidstone

"Same here single women who lead you on then don’t turn up ??why is that ??

Same for single women. I've arranged three social meets recently, one success, one cancelled the day before and one didn't turn up and had blocked me. I think the site has definitely deteriorated in the last few years with loads more fickle or fake people on here ; whether men, ladies or couples.. "

Ditto although with some men, I get the sense they are fantasist... Those who agree to meet on a Saturday evening knowing full well he'll be changing the nappies as it's his turn.

Like others who go to clubs, if I get a no-show, after all the time and effort (to look this cheap), I just go back online or refer to my lil black book and usually have someone else popping along. My record is 10 mins before someone else on his way... I slut shame myself sometimes!

By *herry delightWoman 17 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

When I first joined fab I would say 1 in 10 wouldn't turn up, now it's more like 1 in 10 will turn up.

This site doesn't seem to be for swingers anymore.

By *lassy_MMF_CoupleCouple 17 weeks ago

Glasgow

That's why we no longer make the effort to have socials on an individual basis. We've been let down on four seperate occasions. Now we will only meet in a club

By *eturn of curiouscpleCouple 17 weeks ago

Guildford

Could be possible that some of the people you were arranging the meet with, weren't quite who they made themselves out to be. So we're never going to actually turn up anyway.

Phone call at least, prior to spending much time tends to out the fakers

By *oxy jWoman 17 weeks ago

somerset

luck has nothing to do with it ....your either wanted or not is the simple truth sexual attraction and other alinements are needed thats how swinging works it not and never have been a free for all sex scene ... most people are very sekective

people will advise all types of rubbish and try to say oh its ok youll get there in the end but the blunt truth is most men just wont a few may get little bits and the 1% will fit the scene very well and fill their boots .... its simply not a scene were men do well yes % percentage's are very very male heavy but as said in the beginning if you not what people want then there really is zero you can do .... and thats not to say someone wont come along as they may must for most guys they dont ....thats the blunt side you guys have it extremely hard if i was a single guy i would not be on this scene..

some people offer great advice of socials and clubs it seem thats the way to get your feet on the ladder but its no 100% success story you still need to be what others are looking for clubs still have groups of men who get no where but they go to get a eyefull and wank

By *heeliechairMan 17 weeks ago

Essex

I'm the king of the swingers oh jungle vip when I reach the top and have to stop that's what's bothering me

By *0isPrimeMan 17 weeks ago

Manchester

One no show earlier in the week and today, a lady I've been talking to since day one, out of the blue, blicked me.

Dry spell, any dryer and i'll be dust

By *eepItSimpleXXXMan 17 weeks ago

Nearby

OP I am having a dry patch too. I've had no messages, very little views and not a single wink since before Christmas. I tend to cam and have cammed again this week with a couple I previously have but that's been it.

I'm guessing everyone is still getting back in the swing of things after Christmas and new year. Unless alot of new years resolutions have been not to use fab anymore, who knows!

By *inkForLifeCouple 17 weeks ago

North Shields

Our experience is that the more in advance and more you talk to someone the less likely they are to turn up. Almost all our meets are same day or at most day before planned. Anything longer in advance than that seems doomed to failure.

By *nlyessexCouple 17 weeks ago

Hornchurch

That’s there loss your stunning

I hope 2024 is better. "

By *entlemanVikingMan 17 weeks ago

gillingham

Me and my partner play together and separately on here and we both have the same problem, people pulling out last minute or no response it’s crazy, we are starting to stick to clubs now tbh at least you know the people there are real

By *leasingmyhubsCouple 17 weeks ago

Holbeach

I must admit the site has seriously changed the last couple of years. I would agree even more so the last few months.

It's now the 11th and 3 No-show since the start of the New Year!! 2 of which I had been chatting with for a couple of months.

No "sorry something cropped up" blah blah blah. Absolutely Nothing. Then guys wonder why they get the rough end of the stick!!

I’ve been in my underwear waiting and they don’t show up.

All I get is a guy messages in the morning and they expect to be fucking later that day. Like they’re booking an es*ort ( really fab??? Couldn’t even say that without a warning)

Standards of fab have changed considerably.

Too many know about it.

Just my thoughts though.

Only really get attention if I post a vid..

Then its like the post above me says “ like rats up a drain pipe “

By *entlemanVikingMan 17 weeks ago

gillingham

I do think there should be a way of reporting no shows on people’s profiles and you can then like the age range select the percentage rate of people who show up, saves you ladies waiting around looking hot for a time waster

By *alandNitaCouple 17 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

We don't have many meets from Fab but haven't had any time wasters at all.

We do chat for a bit and always have a social first. Knowing that we insist on a social probably s out a lot of chancers, or those who are likely to get cold feet.

I would suggest that you try clubs as well, we mostly do club meets.

Nita

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple 17 weeks ago

Somerset

We don’t meet that often but can honestly say we have never been let down. We nearly always have a pub social meet first which helps. We only interact with couples, or very occasionally singles, that can accommodate in their own homes and are verified which also helps. We have met unverified people successfully but rarely and just had a good feeling it would be ok after chatting online here. We never do video calls.

By *rishCouple2kCouple 17 weeks ago

Berkshire

100% agree.

And for a couple trying to find a third, it's nearly impossible.

We've been trying for years to find someone who's willing to join us.

But we don't get disheartened, we just keep putting ourselves out there.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 17 weeks ago

Middle England

OP Did you have socials first, were the people you'd arranged to meet have decent verifications? Four meets in a row seems like you just hit an unlucky streak!

By *iberateDsoloMan 17 weeks ago

Thetford

So many flakey men.

"

This. Swinging has become more main stream Because of what are supposed to

Be positive influencers. An insta queens and kings. Sometimes this also brings in a lot of chaff

By *edagainMan 17 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I’ve been in my underwear waiting and they don’t show up.

All I get is a guy messages in the morning and they expect to be fucking later that day. Like they’re booking an es*ort ( really fab??? Couldn’t even say that without a warning)

Too many know about it.

Just my thoughts though.

Then its like the post above me says “ like rats up a drain pipe “ "

You were in your underwear and they didn’t show? They must be nuts

By *alentino7Man 17 weeks ago

Wembley

So many flakey men.

"

This

"We are not sure if it's something we are doing... or not doing. "

Absolutely stunning .. I'd be at your door in minutes, if I was minutes away ..lol

[Removed by poster at 12/01/24 17:02:55]

london Brixton

ove me says “ like rats up a drain pipe “ "

Hope it was clean and had your name on it. In case you got hit by a bus on the way hom.

By *tsmeMarieWoman 17 weeks ago

York

I always arrange socials first but most the time they don't turn up or cancel last minute just part and parcel of being on here.

Have had a few decent socials that have led to more but can get disheartening when it happens alot.

It's why I go to clubs to that way I don't have to rely on here alone

By *rpeggioCouple 17 weeks ago

Baughurst

"We are not sure if it's something we are doing... or not doing. "

_

My guess... You are falling for the same type of profiles and couples, which gives you a higher chance of no shows.

By *uckqueen coupleNWCouple 17 weeks ago

sale

Since we became a couple and made a couples account we have not had a single meet from fab in 3 years, its become a waste of time if we got paid for the effort we have put in we would be millionaires by now

Talon used to get meets once or twice a month 7 or 8 years ago and now nothing but fakers and timewasters

By *iner69erMan 17 weeks ago

inverness

"luck has nothing to do with it ....your either wanted or not is the simple truth sexual attraction and other alinements are needed thats how swinging works it not and never have been a free for all sex scene ... most people are very sekective

people will advise all types of rubbish and try to say oh its ok youll get there in the end but the blunt truth is most men just wont a few may get little bits and the 1% will fit the scene very well and fill their boots .... its simply not a scene were men do well yes % percentage's are very very male heavy but as said in the beginning if you not what people want then there really is zero you can do .... and thats not to say someone wont come along as they may must for most guys they dont ....thats the blunt side you guys have it extremely hard if i was a single guy i would not be on this scene..

some people offer great advice of socials and clubs it seem thats the way to get your feet on the ladder but its no 100% success story you still need to be what others are looking for clubs still have groups of men who get no where but they go to get a eyefull and wank "

Yeh, every guy should read this. 99% of us are never going to get anything, same as in real life. That lucky 1% will always get the goods but the rest of us may as well give up. I've accepted that women ain't interested and my one meet 8 years ago is the most I'll ever get, but I would imagine guys won't give up and will be on a fruitless search for the rest of their lives. The girls must see us as a bunch of uglies, but sod all to be done.

london Brixton

Yeah not been good here a a single guy. In the last few weeks I've had several single girls and couples contact me looking for a meet. Trouble was

They were from Yorkshire or Scotland and they were also in their 60s. I also don't do MMF

Just ignored them

"Since we became a couple and made a couples account we have not had a single meet from fab in 3 years, its become a waste of time if we got paid for the effort we have put in we would be millionaires by now

Talon used to get meets once or twice a month 7 or 8 years ago and now nothing but fakers and timewasters "

In this case, you should be very grateful to each other, that you are together. Try to imagine if you can't meet someone for a shag, so how hard it would be to meet someone for serious commitment.

Amen!

"luck has nothing to do with it ....your either wanted or not is the simple truth sexual attraction and other alinements are needed thats how swinging works it not and never have been a free for all sex scene ... most people are very sekective

some people offer great advice of socials and clubs it seem thats the way to get your feet on the ladder but its no 100% success story you still need to be what others are looking for clubs still have groups of men who get no where but they go to get a eyefull and wank Yeh, every guy should read this. 99% of us are never going to get anything, same as in real life. That lucky 1% will always get the goods but the rest of us may as well give up. I've accepted that women ain't interested and my one meet 8 years ago is the most I'll ever get, but I would imagine guys won't give up and will be on a fruitless search for the rest of their lives. The girls must see us as a bunch of uglies, but sod all to be done."

behave! You can't be serious!

By *restonCouple555Couple 17 weeks ago

preston

I hope 2024 is better. "

Your profile says (more or less) that you don't do socials, you want to meet to hook up and reserve the right to bail if your dates don't live up to expectations. That's potentially very intimidating for less experienced couples, significantly increasing the risk they'll cry off or no-show.

And no offence, but if you can't be bothered with socials it does make me wonder what other vetting and ground-laying you now consider yourselves too experienced to bother with.

I see this a lot, especially with attractive couples (which you are, very), they kind of take their success for granted and forget that there's still a little bit of work to do to make sure things go well.

By *illing to please46Man 17 weeks ago

Nottingham

Well I definitely wouldn’t let you down

By *inkForLifeCouple 17 weeks ago

North Shields

I hope 2024 is better.

Your profile says (more or less) that you don't do socials, you want to meet to hook up and reserve the right to bail if your dates don't live up to expectations. That's potentially very intimidating for less experienced couples, significantly increasing the risk they'll cry off or no-show.

And no offence, but if you can't be bothered with socials it does make me wonder what other vetting and ground-laying you now consider yourselves too experienced to bother with.

I see this a lot, especially with attractive couples (which you are, very), they kind of take their success for granted and forget that there's still a little bit of work to do to make sure things go well."

By *adCherriesCouple 17 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

There are literally a multitude of reasons that people fail to show up. It could be anything from one side of a couple getting cold feet, to a full on emergency. People who don't even bother to inform you though are the worst and these are the ones who would go straight on to our block list.

At least when you're a couple you still have each other to play with, is the way we look at it

ove me says “ like rats up a drain pipe “

Hope it was clean and had your name on it. In case you got hit by a bus on the way hom. "

I was accommodating that meet Shawn

london Brixton

Hope it was clean and had your name on it. In case you got hit by a bus on the way hom.

I was accommodating that meet Shawn "

Stop complaining then, you saved money by not having to pay travel

By *ossannCouple 17 weeks ago

London

"Since we became a couple and made a couples account we have not had a single meet from fab in 3 years, its become a waste of time if we got paid for the effort we have put in we would be millionaires by now

Talon used to get meets once or twice a month 7 or 8 years ago and now nothing but fakers and timewasters "

Not many women want to fuck a 20 year old woman. That's the reality.

By *ossannCouple 17 weeks ago

London

I hope 2024 is better.

I see this a lot, especially with attractive couples (which you are, very), they kind of take their success for granted and forget that there's still a little bit of work to do to make sure things go well."

For me, I don't want to spend a lot of time doing platonic drinks with people I meet from swinging sites. We much prefer to meet for drinks with a plan to go on somewhere afterwards.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple 17 weeks ago

Somerset

" 99% of us are never going to get anything, same as in real life. That lucky 1% will always get the goods but the rest of us may as well give up. I've accepted that women ain't interested."
If that were true, and it’s not, the 1% must be very busy having to service 100 women each. The human race will die out soon too due to all the inbreeding.

By *ellhungvweMan 17 weeks ago

Cheltenham

If things happen repeatedly to me then it is generally a safe bet that I am doing (or not doing) something to cause that to happen.

If it is a case of repeat no shows then I would guess the issue is in the type of profile that OP is attracted to and/or the way they are checking that profile out.

By *andystick72Man 17 weeks ago

kinky Street

Oh

Don't understand

Never been a problem here

Stop complaining then, you saved money by not having to pay travel "

True. Or could of been meeting you.

london Brixton

Stop complaining then, you saved money by not having to pay travel

True. Or could of been meeting you. "

Ooooh you got me there! Would never happen, would never travel to Plymouth in fact why go out as you only end up back home anyway? Now go easy on me as I can only dish it out

By *hagTonightMan 17 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I have had a long dry spell, but the forum is comedy gold

inverness

some people offer great advice of socials and clubs it seem thats the way to get your feet on the ladder but its no 100% success story you still need to be what others are looking for clubs still have groups of men who get no where but they go to get a eyefull and wank Yeh, every guy should read this. 99% of us are never going to get anything, same as in real life. That lucky 1% will always get the goods but the rest of us may as well give up. I've accepted that women ain't interested and my one meet 8 years ago is the most I'll ever get, but I would imagine guys won't give up and will be on a fruitless search for the rest of their lives. The girls must see us as a bunch of uglies, but sod all to be done.

behave! You can't be serious!"

. I am.

inverness

" 99% of us are never going to get anything, same as in real life. That lucky 1% will always get the goods but the rest of us may as well give up. I've accepted that women ain't interested. If that were true, and it’s not, the 1% must be very busy having to service 100 women each. The human race will die out soon too due to all the inbreeding. "
well,maybe 2 or 3%, whatever it is, the percentage of guys having success here is very low,and unlikely to change. That's just how it is,on here and in life.

By *ustus696969Couple 17 weeks ago

Southampton

We seem to get only single men wanting to meet, and no couples that want to meet

By *d4fun73Man 17 weeks ago

Shipley

Too many know about it.

Just my thoughts though.

Then its like the post above me says “ like rats up a drain pipe “ "

I don't understand why anyone would stand you up! Especially if you're playing portishead!!!

By *restonCouple555Couple 17 weeks ago

preston

I hope 2024 is better.

I see this a lot, especially with attractive couples (which you are, very), they kind of take their success for granted and forget that there's still a little bit of work to do to make sure things go well.

For me, I don't want to spend a lot of time doing platonic drinks with people I meet from swinging sites. We much prefer to meet for drinks with a plan to go on somewhere afterwards."

Yeah, I mean that's basically what I mean by a social, we also would not necessarily meet just for drinks without the option to get busy if everyone agrees. But we do consider the drinks part important.

The OP's profile suggests that they're beyond that now and just want to go straight to hookups. There are clearly plenty of people on Fab who are into that approach, but the truth is it removes a step from the process that I would consider "vetting", as in if you get stood up at least you're in a pub and you have options, you're not waiting in your undies on a hotel bed and feeling like an idiot.

By *UCKY 69Man 17 weeks ago

norwich

Was living in london before and I was meeting every weekend….

Now living in Norwich …. Boring …

It looks depends of area …

By *acksparrow99Man 17 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

I hope 2024 is better. "

I am reliable and do turn up, but as you are not looking for single guys we cannot verify my claim I hope 2024 is kinder to you.

By *uzie69xTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Maidstone

"I do think there should be a way of reporting no shows on people’s profiles and you can then like the age range select the percentage rate of people who show up, saves you ladies waiting around looking hot for a time waster "

Yeah, I'm surprised to hear about all the fantasist and fakers messing decent people about.

I guess admin may have to discussed among themselves about developing a reporting system or people will leave in droves...

By *oxy jWoman 16 weeks ago

somerset

fab dont need to do anything since they would never be able to prove most of it and then add in those that get rejected lying too .... fab provides the tool to arrange a meet what happens between you and that person has nothing to do with them nothing at all and more and more taking organising a meet to apps or phone then what can admin do ...

if people want a site thats fully vetted and fully in control of everyone then it wont be a free site it wont be a cheap site either properly would have to charge 20 to 30 pounds every month ... fab works very well as it is , those that constantly moan are mainly people who just dont have a clue and want to blame everyone bar themselves

By *assy LassieWoman 16 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"fab dont need to do anything since they would never be able to prove most of it and then add in those that get rejected lying too .... fab provides the tool to arrange a meet what happens between you and that person has nothing to do with them nothing at all and more and more taking organising a meet to apps or phone then what can admin do ...

if people want a site thats fully vetted and fully in control of everyone then it wont be a free site it wont be a cheap site either properly would have to charge 20 to 30 pounds every month ... fab works very well as it is , those that constantly moan are mainly people who just dont have a clue and want to blame everyone bar themselves"

Well said

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Very hard to meet anyone here far too many fakes men and women here

By *rpeggioCouple 16 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Very hard to meet anyone here far too many fakes men and women here "

__

Have you found any real women pretending to be a man?

By *riveinsaturdayXXXMan 16 weeks ago

Bristol

Regarding most single-men’s chances on Fab, perspective is everything.

When I evaluated myself objectively, it was clear: body is athletic but not gym-beautiful. Face is fairly handsome but it’s over-40, and there are guys in their 20s and 30s who look incredible. They’re the ones with lots of verifications with women… Thems the breaks. I’m bi, so you there’s the chance to meet guys, which is more than the straight fellas have an opportunity for. I should enjoy it, and the memories of the women i had fun with in real life (when I at least had conversation and sense of humour to help bolster things in a social situation).

A good dose of honest and objective self-assessment works wonders. Guys should ask themselves - would *I* pick me first? Then answer truthfully.

By *hawn ScottMan 16 weeks ago

london Brixton

Not sure what some single guys are thinking when they send messages. I get that they think if they send a copy and paste to enough people they may get lucky.

When this was a couples profile my inbox was bombarded daily by 55 years old fat hairy guys asked if they could fuck my wife and would be happy for me to watch! I just ignored them we certainly weren't fake just couldn't be bothered thinking up a polite reply.

Would they rather I told them the truth? That I showed my wife their picture and she felt think she was going to vomit?

By *rishCouple2kCouple 16 weeks ago

Berkshire

It's a very tough scene across the entire board.

-Single men have a very difficult time finding someone to play and experience with.

-Single females are overwhelmed by the amount of messages they receive.

-And couples like us, find it impossible to find a regular playmate female.

But all we can do is be yourself and if it's meant to happen. It will. ????

By *orny43sumCouple 16 weeks ago

merthyr

We have found social events are best way to get to meet like minded folk and the fun times will come

By *aigressMan 16 weeks ago

Cardiff

some people offer great advice of socials and clubs it seem thats the way to get your feet on the ladder but its no 100% success story you still need to be what others are looking for clubs still have groups of men who get no where but they go to get a eyefull and wank "

Truth bombs right there

By *hyBiGuy87Man 16 weeks ago

Newbury

Although when someone stitch's and doesnt turn up it's really frustrating but I kinda feel for certain people that do that, when I started out on this site I was nervous as hell and didnt know what to expect and regrettably didnt turn up the first time of meeting someone. Not everyone are like that though and seem to get off on the idea of talking but not meeting

By *oxy jWoman 16 weeks ago

somerset

"Although when someone stitch's and doesnt turn up it's really frustrating but I kinda feel for certain people that do that, when I started out on this site I was nervous as hell and didnt know what to expect and regrettably didnt turn up the first time of meeting someone. Not everyone are like that though and seem to get off on the idea of talking but not meeting"

there are alot of men and i do mean alot who just want the chase and as soon as yes ill meet is agreed they have had what they wanted and thats it you get no more from them it like having to prove to thenselves they still have it .... sadly they dont still''have it'' as they are just full of shit

By *rpeggioCouple 16 weeks ago

Baughurst

some people offer great advice of socials and clubs it seem thats the way to get your feet on the ladder but its no 100% success story you still need to be what others are looking for clubs still have groups of men who get no where but they go to get a eyefull and wank

Truth bombs right there

"

__

Truth bombs? These are not truths about swinging. These are truths about life and how attraction works. Why Fab should be any different?. How naive people are to think that by joining an online site people will forget about attraction and fuck anyone with a pulse?

Another urban myth: "not a scene where men do well". Excuse me? Men do amazing here. For every woman that play there's at least one, two or more males involved.

When you think about a gangbang, have you seen any videos of 10 women and 1 men? Instead, it's hundreds of videos of many men fucking a single woman.

Threesomes? Everyone whining that they can't find a unicorn for their FMF. Yet, men always complaining theres too many males competing for available MFM with bi or straight couples.

Single male profiles whining they have no chances? Half of them have a wife at home to fuck and they get extra here, so those they get 1-1 also have one at home.

Cuckold couples? 2 men 1 woman

Hotwife couples? 1-1 but hubby gets action later on the reclaim, so it's 2 men 1 woman.

Dogging? Have you ever seen a dozen women wanking around a car? It's always many men and a few women.

Clubs and parties? Almost always more males than females ratio, so it's an impossibility that women play more than men.

So can anyone tell me that I am wrong and the number of swinging women that play are more than swinging men?

The number of men that get to play in the swinging scene is higher than the number of women. At the same time, men have to share the fewer number of women that swing, so women in the scene plays with an higher number of different partners than men.

By *lossomTreeWoman 16 weeks ago

Ipswich

I'm a single bi woman I go through quiet spells (single men turned off), I deal with the same pool of users as everyone else so it's not a surprise that we all go through tough times on here

I've gone a month with not so much as a social, or it swings the other way and I'm having 2-3 meets (social & play) a week.

The number of chats that fizzle out where I'm willing to keep going is what I've had most of!

By *electableicecreamMan 16 weeks ago

The West

Truth bombs right there

__

Truth bombs? These are not truths about swinging. These are truths about life and how attraction works. Why Fab should be any different?. How naive people are to think that by joining an online site people will forget about attraction and fuck anyone with a pulse?

Another urban myth: "not a scene where men do well". Excuse me? Men do amazing here. For every woman that play there's at least one, two or more males involved.

When you think about a gangbang, have you seen any videos of 10 women and 1 men? Instead, it's hundreds of videos of many men fucking a single woman.

Threesomes? Everyone whining that they can't find a unicorn for their FMF. Yet, men always complaining theres too many males competing for available MFM with bi or straight couples.

Single male profiles whining they have no chances? Half of them have a wife at home to fuck and they get extra here, so those they get 1-1 also have one at home.

Cuckold couples? 2 men 1 woman

Hotwife couples? 1-1 but hubby gets action later on the reclaim, so it's 2 men 1 woman.

Dogging? Have you ever seen a dozen women wanking around a car? It's always many men and a few women.

Clubs and parties? Almost always more males than females ratio, so it's an impossibility that women play more than men.

So can anyone tell me that I am wrong and the number of swinging women that play are more than swinging men?

The number of men that get to play in the swinging scene is higher than the number of women. At the same time, men have to share the fewer number of women that swing, so women in the scene plays with an higher number of different partners than men.

"

I enjoyed this post.

By *estYorkshireGentMan 16 weeks ago

Leeds

I hope 2024 is better. "

If hotties like you guys are struggling then there’s no hope for the rest of us!

By *iner69erMan 16 weeks ago

inverness

"Although when someone stitch's and doesnt turn up it's really frustrating but I kinda feel for certain people that do that, when I started out on this site I was nervous as hell and didnt know what to expect and regrettably didnt turn up the first time of meeting someone. Not everyone are like that though and seem to get off on the idea of talking but not meeting

there are alot of men and i do mean alot who just want the chase and as soon as yes ill meet is agreed they have had what they wanted and thats it you get no more from them it like having to prove to thenselves they still have it .... sadly they dont still''have it'' as they are just full of shit"

maybe it's been so long since they have had any success,they think they might not be any good and are too embarrassed to meet the women. It's been 8 years since I had a meet and I'd probably (or possibly)not be up to the girls standards.

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

"Although when someone stitch's and doesnt turn up it's really frustrating but I kinda feel for certain people that do that, when I started out on this site I was nervous as hell and didnt know what to expect and regrettably didnt turn up the first time of meeting someone. Not everyone are like that though and seem to get off on the idea of talking but not meeting

there are alot of men and i do mean alot who just want the chase and as soon as yes ill meet is agreed they have had what they wanted and thats it you get no more from them it like having to prove to thenselves they still have it .... sadly they dont still''have it'' as they are just full of shit maybe it's been so long since they have had any success,they think they might not be any good and are too embarrassed to meet the women. It's been 8 years since I had a meet and I'd probably (or possibly)not be up to the girls standards."

That is more like the reality. Mens are scared these days especially on here. From the ridiculous toxic masculinity thing pedaled by PC media to demanding female profiles, do this don't do that, warnings, blockings, none of it in conducive to a harmonious social date where folk can relax. There always has been a lot of window shopping on here, but these days it's 90pc of the activity. Folk are turned on by the reality porn of the pictures and videos, the odd flirty conversation and the thrill of the possibility of new sex but once they've had their wank, reality kicks in and they get on with their day ..lol .. this is the problem with instantly available sexual gratification. In the olden days it was called courting .. lol

Abstinence made the heart grow fonder..

Or is that absence?

By *p4fun60Couple 16 weeks ago

Hampshire

It's sad & unfortunate that this happens, we've lost hundreds of pounds on no shows both couples & single guys we now insist on a social or only meet in clubs for this reason,I think you can be nieve in thinking everyone is as genuine & honest as you, but the truth is for a lot of people with nothing invested in the meet,it's just too easy to either not bother or allow nerves to get the better of them at the last minute

By *andNfuntimesCouple 15 weeks ago

Hailsham

We think we remember seeing your recent hotel meet posting and frustrated updates, recall looking at your profile and couldn't believe you had been let down and were struggling to get a meet, you guys have a great profile and are clearly stunning (we'd have messaged you but we felt we wouldn't have been a good match for you), but we really felt your frustration, being let down is just the worst, but it's not you, it's them!

By *inky_ragnarCouple 15 weeks ago

Peterborough

We literally had an open door to any bi couples on Saturday, must have sent out 20 messages, plus those on our friends list. Not one couple.

By *oxy jWoman 15 weeks ago

somerset

there are alot of men and i do mean alot who just want the chase and as soon as yes ill meet is agreed they have had what they wanted and thats it you get no more from them it like having to prove to thenselves they still have it .... sadly they dont still''have it'' as they are just full of shit maybe it's been so long since they have had any success,they think they might not be any good and are too embarrassed to meet the women. It's been 8 years since I had a meet and I'd probably (or possibly)not be up to the girls standards."

the easy answer is dont message anyone if you feel that way its a blunt honest scene if your unsure about stuff then your not going to get anywhere ... see this is another problem confidence and if you dont have it in your self then others wont have it in you ...no one is here to feel sorry for people they are here to swing with those who sexually attract blumt but true

By *ouplingCoupleCouple 15 weeks ago

Caveraham

[Removed by poster at 23/01/24 00:59:45]

By *ouplingCoupleCouple 15 weeks ago

Caveraham

Drop us a message if interested. Promise to show up

By *entle_lover_xMan 15 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

there are alot of men and i do mean alot who just want the chase and as soon as yes ill meet is agreed they have had what they wanted and thats it you get no more from them it like having to prove to thenselves they still have it .... sadly they dont still''have it'' as they are just full of shit maybe it's been so long since they have had any success,they think they might not be any good and are too embarrassed to meet the women. It's been 8 years since I had a meet and I'd probably (or possibly)not be up to the girls standards.

the easy answer is dont message anyone if you feel that way its a blunt honest scene if your unsure about stuff then your not going to get anywhere ... see this is another problem confidence and if you dont have it in your self then others wont have it in you ...no one is here to feel sorry for people they are here to swing with those who sexually attract blumt but true"

This is so true. I am amazed at the number of people here who just moan and seemingly have no confidence but hope others will still find them attractive, even in the swinging sense of attractive (and ladies and couples like that as well as man). Guess they get some pleasure from the site regardless but might be better of just leaving.

By *bflirtyCouple 15 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Sometimes what seems like a great idea on Saturday night after a few glasses of wine doesn't feel so good he following Thursday when real life has been hacking away at energy levels. This is why we rarely make future plans these days, it’s either spontaneous or we meet in clubs x

By *heshireman69Man 15 weeks ago

Chester

As a newbie I'm finding it crazy difficult to get any contact back, especially as I'm older and a single guy. Starting to feel a bit like a pariah in all honesty. It's quite likely just my age and gender but maybe I'm doing something wrong on my bio too or on my initial messages, I'm trying to be as genuine and honest as possible but maybe i should just start blatantly lying and see if that helps?

Any advice or tips anyone?

By *rozac_fairyCouple 15 weeks ago

Tamworth

"As a newbie I'm finding it crazy difficult to get any contact back, especially as I'm older and a single guy. Starting to feel a bit like a pariah in all honesty. It's quite likely just my age and gender but maybe I'm doing something wrong on my bio too or on my initial messages, I'm trying to be as genuine and honest as possible but maybe i should just start blatantly lying and see if that helps?

Any advice or tips anyone? "

Yes, start blatantly lying. Women love that.

By *archelCouple 15 weeks ago

A field somewhere

We no longer arrange private meets unless with people we already know for exactly that reason. We just do clubs now...it's been more fruitful.

Chester

[Removed by poster at 27/01/24 19:27:48]

Chester

I was being ironic ??

By *he MuffinmanMan 15 weeks ago

West Gloucestershire

Definitely not just you guys. I’ve had lots of cancellations from people I’ve planned to meet over the years I’ve been on here.

Does seem to happen more recently, though.

Additionally, I’ve noticed that there appears to be lots of ‘couples’ on here that talk the talk but don’t walk the walk.

I have spoken to several people that it also happens to quite a bit and more so since COVID with the theory that since lockdown more people have found Fab due to being at home all day but don’t want to do anything about it.

Not sure what the answer is, though.

I know I certainly would let you down for a meet lol

X

By *ilverfox for youMan 15 weeks ago

Hull

18months here !!!

By *he MuffinmanMan 15 weeks ago

West Gloucestershire

Was supposed to have said ‘would NOT let you down Lol

Stupid fat thumbs lol

X

By *otttex696969Man 14 weeks ago

ask

Evan with verification they still don't meet don't get me wrong I have none on hear but was a long time ago wen I had a profile and noone wants to meet either anymore like they used too

By *MCOUPLECouple 14 weeks ago

North Coast

This happens to us every single time we’re free. We put this more down to our location and Mr not being gym fit, but hey ho.

Very very frustrating though as we actively want play.

By *obbyxxMan 14 weeks ago

Boston

Yes seems many on here are not looking to meet

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 14 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

We've noticed, at least for us, meeting new people is more likely when you intend to meet on the day you are messaging. We wouldn't bother planning days ahead for folk we've not met before and played with already to be honest.

By *herryEatersCouple 14 weeks ago

East Cheshire

It's definitely MUCH worse than it was when we first joined ten years ago !!. Let down yet again this weekend. Admin need to get tough on this behaviour as it's damaging the sites reputation !!

By *ucidxDreamsMan 14 weeks ago

Kent, London

I think there is a large percentage of people on here, who are more interested in the idea of meeting someone and the lead up to it than actually geuinely meeting someone and it isn't limited to single guys or those who are unverified.

I don't really message anyone anymore but out of the numerous interactions I've had with women and couples, all verified, I've only ever met one. I think I'll stick to the parties.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

I have had no luck at all can’t seem to find anyone that wants to meet me

By *heshireman69Man 14 weeks ago

Chester

I've found that, of the few who have shown an interest in their first reply, they then don't reply again.. It seems pretty common that people have hundreds of unread messages and I guess lots of potentials get thrown out when Inboxes are just emptied. Maybe more judicious use of message filters would help

By *assy LassieWoman 14 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"It's definitely MUCH worse than it was when we first joined ten years ago !!. Let down yet again this weekend. Admin need to get tough on this behaviour as it's damaging the sites reputation !!"

Whqt can admin do. Take them by the hand to the meet so they show up.

If people are constantly getting the same results from their interactions they can only control how they interact. Change what you do and the types of profiles you speak with. Have due diligence and expect nothing from a stranger behind a keyboard.

By *herryEatersCouple 14 weeks ago

East Cheshire

"Whqt can admin do. Take them by the hand to the meet so they show up.

If people are constantly getting the same results from their interactions they can only control how they interact. Change what you do and the types of profiles you speak with. Have due diligence and expect nothing from a stranger behind a keyboard."

Ridiculous. Admin can do much more than they do, and they used to when the site had different owners. Reports seem to be ignored now, folk who keep letting others down could have a count attached to their profile for admin use only. Repeat offenders or truly offensive could have their IP address blocked as the site used to when we first joined 10 years ago. 'Type of profiles' ?, you assume we are of little intelligence...

» Add a new message to this topic