FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile feedback wanted, pretty please x

Profile feedback wanted, pretty please x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allBBW OP   Woman 16 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

Hey all,

Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what you think please? Trying hard to strike the right balance in terms of amount of pictures (I have plenty, but never sure how many to share - IS less more?), and making my blurb interesting - but I worry it might seem a little 'snooty' as its not overly sexual?

Constructive criticism more than welcome! Thank you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evils PuddingCouple 16 weeks ago

Paisley

Doesn't matter what you write 99.9% of guys don't read it or if they do don't pay any attention to it.

By *panksspankedMan 16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I think it's perfectly fine. It gives a taste of who you are and invites those interested to enquire further.

North Ayrshire

"I think it's perfectly fine. It gives a taste of who you are and invites those interested to enquire further. "

Thank you x

North Ayrshire

"Doesn't matter what you write 99.9% of guys don't read it or if they do don't pay any attention to it. "

I know, but I'm writing it for those who do read it, not those who don't

By *astcoast2000Man 16 weeks ago

Newcastle County Down

"Hey all,

Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what you think please? Trying hard to strike the right balance in terms of amount of pictures (I have plenty, but never sure how many to share - IS less more?), and making my blurb interesting - but I worry it might seem a little 'snooty' as its not overly sexual?

Constructive criticism more than welcome! Thank you x"

Very well written profile I guess I'm .1% of the guys that read it according to some

By *lasgowHorseyMan 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Doesn't matter what you write 99.9% of guys don't read it or if they do don't pay any attention to it. "

But she is trying to get the right guy for fun so its worthwhile doing your profile right as genuine guys like me do read every profile that I look at and pay attention of their needs their likes and desires. I may not be for the OP but sure there's other guys like me, genuine who do read profiles and act on them.

Less is more regarding profiles, a couple of pics is always good and its good to know what type of guy you want or couple or female etc..

I might be shite at writing profiles and shouldn't listen to me but I am a guy, (has a feel and confirms). But i know if someone reads my profile they will either be interested or wont be interested but I'll connect with people whom I'm sure I'll enjoy their company

By *eetootsWoman 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hey all,

I think its great I really need to update mine x

Glasgow

"Hey all,

I think its great I really need to update mine x"

You have a brill profile, a cpl more pics would be excellent, think you have a mistake on it though, it doesn't have your age range at 54 and looking for a 6ft 1 sexy guy, just saying like

By *ysteryboxMan 16 weeks ago

north ayrshire

"Hey all,

Hey it’s a great profile…it certainly caught my attention a while ago and, you’ve been on my hotlist for quite sometime

north ayrshire

"Hey all,

Aye, you should update it, it’s shite …only joking lol, another great profile .

North Ayrshire

"Hey all,

Constructive criticism more than welcome! Thank you xVery well written profile I guess I'm .1% of the guys that read it according to some "

Thank you xx

North Ayrshire

"Doesn't matter what you write 99.9% of guys don't read it or if they do don't pay any attention to it.

But she is trying to get the right guy for fun so its worthwhile doing your profile right as genuine guys like me do read every profile that I look at and pay attention of their needs their likes and desires. I may not be for the OP but sure there's other guys like me, genuine who do read profiles and act on them.

Less is more regarding profiles, a couple of pics is always good and its good to know what type of guy you want or couple or female etc..

I might be shite at writing profiles and shouldn't listen to me but I am a guy, (has a feel and confirms). But i know if someone reads my profile they will either be interested or wont be interested but I'll connect with people whom I'm sure I'll enjoy their company "

Thank you - and you may well be for OP Your profile is great x

North Ayrshire

"Hey all,

Thank you! Yours is fab, you come across really well xx

By *rdadjokesMan 16 weeks ago

Manchester

Well written out profile and thankfully none of that Sydney University copy and paste rubbish that's seen on other profiles x

North Ayrshire

"Hey all,

Hey it’s a great profile…it certainly caught my attention a while ago and, you’ve been on my hotlist for quite sometime "

Oh, thank you, that's super flattering!

north ayrshire

"Hey all,

Hey it’s a great profile…it certainly caught my attention a while ago and, you’ve been on my hotlist for quite sometime

Oh, thank you, that's super flattering! "

My pleasure gorgeous x

By *ordflash heartMan 16 weeks ago

Motherwell

Profile is good, maybe be more confident in your description of yourself. You have good verifications. Your inbox will be busy.

Glasgow

"Hey all,

You have a brill profile, a cpl more pics would be excellent, think you have a mistake on it though, it doesn't have your age range at 54 and looking for a 6ft 1 sexy guy, just saying like "

Hahahaha does this 54, 6ft guy take pics one could use on their page x

Glasgow

"Hey all,

Thank you! Yours is fab, you come across really well xx"

Thanks so much xx

By *ylonfan38Man 16 weeks ago

Cumbernauldish

I wound say it's a great profile

Your eloquence will hopefully put a few of the numpties off; that is, as you say, if they even read it. Oh,that sounded snooty. Lol

Glasgow

"Hey all,

You have a brill profile, a cpl more pics would be excellent, think you have a mistake on it though, it doesn't have your age range at 54 and looking for a 6ft 1 sexy guy, just saying like

Hahahaha does this 54, 6ft guy take pics one could use on their page x"

I could but they are only face pics or pics of me in fully dressed but only show my face when someone messages me

Glasgow

"Hey all,

I could but they are only face pics or pics of me in fully dressed but only show my face when someone messages me "

I meant take a pic of me 2 upload on mine . Il add more pics soon on public but like yourself I have loads that I can send through message x

Glasgow

"Hey all,

I could but they are only face pics or pics of me in fully dressed but only show my face when someone messages me

I meant take a pic of me 2 upload on mine . Il add more pics soon on public but like yourself I have loads that I can send through message x"

Looks out my 19 million pixel Fujifilm camera

Glasgow

"Hey all,

I meant take a pic of me 2 upload on mine . Il add more pics soon on public but like yourself I have loads that I can send through message x

Looks out my 19 million pixel Fujifilm camera "

Haha just don't zoom in

North Ayrshire

"Well written out profile and thankfully none of that Sydney University copy and paste rubbish that's seen on other profiles x"

Thank you! And aye, I'm not sure what that's about really x

North Ayrshire

"I wound say it's a great profile

Your eloquence will hopefully put a few of the numpties off; that is, as you say, if they even read it. Oh,that sounded snooty. Lol"

Ha, as long as its not me sounding snooty we're good to go!

North Ayrshire

Thanks for all the feedback. Much appreciated. I've added a few extra photos. xx

North Ayrshire

"Profile is good, maybe be more confident in your description of yourself. You have good verifications. Your inbox will be busy. "

I'm not overly confident though, so I feel it's an accurate description. I wouldn't want to blag it, and give the impression that I'm super confident - then be different in person x

By *evils PuddingCouple 16 weeks ago

Paisley

He’s got a point. But I think your profile is fab. Few pics but not too many. And a little info but not too much you cba reading it

You should have saw his profile before we met & mine actually

By *entle_lover_xMan 15 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Doesn't matter what you write 99.9% of guys don't read it or if they do don't pay any attention to it.

I know, but I'm writing it for those who do read it, not those who don't "

Love your profile and nothing that needs changing and love you even more for this reply. I don't think it is 99.9% (especially as most people who read a profile don't message so you will never know) but even it was you are right to focus on the more sensible people.

By *entle_lover_xMan 15 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

99.9% of Fab statistics are made up.

By *adgerMan 15 weeks ago

york

"Profile is good, maybe be more confident in your description of yourself. You have good verifications. Your inbox will be busy.

I'm not overly confident though, so I feel it's an accurate description. I wouldn't want to blag it, and give the impression that I'm super confident - then be different in person x"

As others have said the profile is good… backed up by great veris which can often tell you more than the profile!

By *bflirtyCouple 15 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

It’s a great profile. In all honesty there’s not much point putting too many rules in it as people will still chance their arm and message you.

I think most people look at the pictures first and that’s what drives the first private message x

By *adCherriesCouple 15 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Good profile, no long silly lists instead its just concise and to the point.

By *cnugatugMan 15 weeks ago

Chatham

Profile is absolutely fine I mean great mix of photos a short but informative blurb about yourself and what your seeking easy to read is say your profile is one of the better ones out there not alot I can say to improve it

By *atson9121Man 15 weeks ago

Wooler

Going to jump on this sorry! Please may someone review mine? Thank you

By *bflirtyCouple 15 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Looks great. I’m sure you’ve had no end of winks and friend requests. X

By *he MuffinmanMan 15 weeks ago

West Gloucestershire

I personally think it’s a really good profile

Nice pictures which displays you very well in various poses that also hints at an good sense of humour

The pics are the right mix of sexy and not too revealing and the profile text is well written and again gives a hint at a sense of humour.

Which for me is important as opposed to one that moans and is too demanding about do’s and don’ts, like some on here.

I like it

X

By *rpeggioCouple 14 weeks ago

Baughurst

Good profile OP, from the point of view of being clear to what you are looking for and not. Your blurb matches your Interests and Looking for sections, so it's coherent.

There was a thread this week about people being wary of male profiles or messages saying I'm a nice guy or I'm a gentleman, being that a red flag for many. I think in your case it's not quite the same. Opening with I'm a nice girl has nice connotations and match you search for a man that is on the dominant side.

Criticism: hate emojis to cover faces. Prefer heads cut off, pixelated, blurred... Emojis make it look... childish... Anyway, you'll receive plenty of interest anyway and the emojis won't attract the wrong crowd so not a big deal.

By *allBBW OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

Thank you all x

By *allBBW OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

Can admin close this please if possible?

By *oxy jWoman 14 weeks ago

somerset

i dont give advice as i think it should be from the person themselves or you just end up with another advice given boring profile..

however when adults call themselves boys or girls its a red flag

» Add a new message to this topic