FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice - women/couples only pls

Profile advice - women/couples only pls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustylover98 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Kenilworth

Good evening fabbers!

I have been on here for several weeks now and although I have shared a handful of good conversations, they never seem to get anywhere.

I appreciate I'm not the most muscular or best looking guy on the site, and never will be. But if there's any "red flags" or "turn offs" on my profile, feel free to share these with me.

If anyone can offer any advice at all on how to improve my profile, I'm all ears!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 15 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I mean. I could tell you the things that I find turn offs. But if that just means you hide the red flags of incompatibility, that just means more time wasted along the way.

Just be you. The people that are right for you will see it then

By *entle_lover_xMan 15 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Seems you've asked before a few times as per the green arrow. Have you changed anything? Not sure your profile is the issue per se and repeatedly asking probably won't help you (at least with Forum ladies which admittedly is a tiny share of the total)

By *revaunanceCouple 15 weeks ago

Exeter

Firstly, why alienate people? Just because you aren't looking to meet a man, why wouldn't you invite their opinions on how to solve your issue, afterall they may have already worked it out and can tell you from experience.

Secondly, why not follow some of the excellent advice you have been given here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1548194

and here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/1550107

And finally. If you are copy and pasting your forum messages, it does not bode well for your direct messages. Be an individual, and treat everyone else like one too.

By *rpeggioCouple 15 weeks ago

Baughurst

Your profile intro says all I'd need to look at "Younger man looking for an older woman than myself" before moving on. Just think how thosea women and the man in the couple are going to feel reading that.

By *hicksausageMan 15 weeks ago

Rochdale

Think most men dont do very well on most sites like these. Ive learned not to take it to hart.

By *lik and PaulCouple 15 weeks ago

Flagrante

OP, your profile doesn't interest us but that's ok as it needs to reflect you and what you're looking for. Don't forget to look outside of the Internet as most of the swingers we know aren't on sites like Fab.

By *glyBettyTV/TS 15 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Not a woman or couple, but I've heard that one of the biggest red flags for them is making a thread asking for profile advice...

Although they may be persuaded to overlook it if you change your username to Anthony Martial & have some sort of representative to make these threads for you on your behalf

By *lan157Man 15 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

OP I had to smile at your profile comment that " dress size is not irrelevant " so it is relevant then !

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 15 weeks ago

brighton

I haven't looked at your pics but your profile text would put me off. You're asking for face pics off the bat - that's not going to sit right with many women. You're also only able to accommodate in a hotel and many women won't commit to hotel meets. It's a lot of pressure that we don't need.

By *bflirtyCouple 15 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Seems honest and to the point. We find that’s the best policy. Better than a profile with no substance.

If you’re not getting any luck by being honest it’s because you’re competing in a very crowded playground. Often people are spontaneous so if you message people when they’re on line and scouting then you’ll do better than waiting to turn up in search results and be approached.

By *alandNitaCouple 15 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

OP your profile is OK but your relative youth will rule you out for many on here.

If you're genuinely interested in older women, look for a cubs and cougars night at a club and give that a try.

Nita

By *rosted_CupcakeCouple 15 weeks ago

Norwich

few weeks we been on for years and still got no where

By *electableicecreamMan 15 weeks ago

The West

Why wouldn't you accept advice from men?

Particularly from men who do well...

Seems to me that man's point of view would be a very useful for you.

By *entle_lover_xMan 14 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Why wouldn't you accept advice from men?

Seems to me that man's point of view would be a very useful for you."

Given that he has asked this before and don't think changed much and that he hasn't been back to this thread since starting it.....perhaps he doesn't really want advice.

By *electableicecreamMan 14 weeks ago

The West

"Why wouldn't you accept advice from men?

Seems to me that man's point of view would be a very useful for you.

Given that he has asked this before and don't think changed much and that he hasn't been back to this thread since starting it.....perhaps he doesn't really want advice. "

Agreed.

But maybe his next thread will ask guys only

Interestingly threads from guys asking when women and couples got advice are common

I don't the I've ever seen one asking guys directly. I wonder if many guys would reply

» Add a new message to this topic