FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Name and shame

Name and shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ill-alison OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

kirkby

As it says on the tin

This is about naming the wastes of time on here again tonight we arranged to meet in a hotel a cle of single males and after having to trawl though the usual time Easters we finally fined what we hope are a a cple of genuine lads but no nothing

I'm not putting this forum here because I'm upset they didn't turn up as we have in the past helped run a swingers hotel and then as you can see by our profile we ran a very popular regular set of party's

And even then we always had problems with single guys invite 5 and 1 turns up that was the norm

My problem is that if I try to out the time wasters who by the way are making this site a laughing stock

I get band

Nothing about the the feelings of my wife when this happens

Always please don't upset anyone

Just a rant most probably band by tomorrow again

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lan157Man 14 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I am sorry that you have been let down. It's so disappointing when it happens. Clubs and socials are the only way to avoid this .

By *eamus1956Man 14 weeks ago

Dagenham

I can't see why they can't be named and shamed. Now i don't mind they arranged to meet at 11pm its 11.15pm now. Time wasting bastards, ill name and shame them. I think there should be a time of say grace. Car could of broke down etc. Make contact again ask why the no show? You never know, they might have a legitimate reason for not turning up.

Mind you if they ignore your message, and you can see they have been online. Then name and shame them

By *icecouple561Couple 14 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you name and shame you'll receive a forum ban, if you name and shame on your profile or status it'll be removed.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There's an option to report no shows.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above). Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported. Admin PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day. Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted: -- Your feedback has been saved. A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning. By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******