FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rate my profile

Rate my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocostonerking OP   Man 14 weeks ago

london

It's way overdue for an update, what works? what doesn't? What would you like to see more of?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cnugatugMan 14 weeks ago

Chatham

My advice would be to loose alot of the dick pics 1 or 2 are ok but 9 is over kill. Also you mention you like good conversation but yet your bio is a rather short paragraph that doesn't scream good long conversation to me. I don't mean to sound like I'm being rude but your bio should be about you, your wants and also what you can offer a prospective meet it needs to sell you sounds corny I know but it's true. Again I mean all this in a constructive way and hope you make improvements that work for you. And by all means you don't have to take my advice because I'll admit my profile hardly perfect. Anyway hope you are successful and find what you desire

By *ocostonerking OP   Man 14 weeks ago

london

Appreciate this - some v good points on your part so thank you. Revising it now!

By *idden Gem69Woman 14 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Not a fan of seeing past conquests pics, especially seeing more of the recipient than the person who's profile it is, but each to their own. I'd pass it by sorry

By *archelCouple 14 weeks ago

A field somewhere

As a couple who look for single guys...this is what switches me straight off...

Young, hung and full of cum...comes across crass and immature.

Photos of you fucking another woman, on a single guys profile it's just meh...Set to friends for those who like it.

Dick pic overkill, friends album for those into it.

Set your age range you're looking for.

Get some up to date veris and display them, display your old ones for now.

Profile photo of you holding a beer...not into that. You look in great shape, so a nice torso, arse pic showing you off at your best.

Your username indicates you like bud, no judgement on that if you do...but it comes across chavvy does the name. If you're wanting to meet older women all of the above would put us off...unless it's Vicky Pollard you're wanting lol

Mrs

By *issmorganWoman 14 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Your first pic would probably mean I'd click straight back off your profile. Plus your username will put many off op.

By *issmorganWoman 14 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

One more thing, not sending face pics here. I wouldnt move to another chat platform to see someone's face.

By *cK13Man 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 31/01/24 02:55:38]

By *heSuccubusWoman 14 weeks ago

Darlington

Bareback photos would put me off your profile straight away, I wouldn't even bother reading the bio.

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 14 weeks ago

brighton

Your bio is good, but the pics are bad. Bareback pics are fine in a couple profile but concerning for a single man, and also I don't like seeing pics with other people in as I have no idea if they have consented to be on your profile. Your body looks good so take some good full body pics clothed or not and use them. Put dick pics in friends only (though I can see why you want to show it off!)

By *rpeggioCouple 14 weeks ago

Baughurst

You say..."Won't send face pics over fab but happy to send them elsewhere or video chat."

I found always everyone coming up with excuses to chat or share photos outside Fab are just BS. Simple question. Why? Never once I got a reasonable answer (when one read offered). I'm happy to stand corrected and say I'm wrong. And if I am then that means we should all stop sharing pics outside Fab.

Right?

» Add a new message to this topic