FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile/too picky?

My profile/too picky?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys. I just want to know if any of you would go read my profile and if you want to id appreciate a private message from you to let me know if you think its too informative or not informative enough and if im being too choosy?

Ive altered my message filters so I can hear from most of you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/13 09:56:21]

asking for a password...u havent gave it ya numpty lol

apart from that...its an OK profile

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Couldn't see the password.

It must be well hidden.

"Couldn't see the password.

It must be well hidden."

that's the picky bit

"asking for a password...u havent gave it ya numpty lol

apart from that...its an OK profile"

Pmsl i thought ide missed it and read it like 4 times!!

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"Couldn't see the password.

It must be well hidden.

that's the picky bit "

Filters everyone out.

Pmsl i thought ide missed it and read it like 4 times!! "

while wanking at profiles my cock hates getting confused

Personally id take out the ramble about your weight at the start. Instantly put me off. Nothing wrong with curvy ladies but it comes across like you're not happy in your skin.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

apart from that...its an OK profile"

I didn't miss it then!

Pmsl i thought ide missed it and read it like 4 times!!

while wanking at profiles my cock hates getting confused"

Many thanks for sharing

Also id change the bit about not getting it for years, guys sol just think you're gagging, which you May be but will out a lot of timewasters.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Personally I do find it bizarre people seeking validation from strangers in how they pick playmates.

Be as fussy as YOU like: it's your pussy!

Apart from the fact that you seem to be running yourself down at the start (I;d take all that out tbh), when you examine the reality of what you're looking for/am limited to, it explains what you may see as 'pickyness'.

If I read it right, you're looking for guys who are:

Straight

in a 12yr age range, all younger than you

very local

who you can't accom or travel to meet

and you have very limited meeting times

All of that together would limit the number of guys who may feel they could meet you criteria considerably.

Not trying to be deliberately disparaging, but that's the impression it gives me - and I'm a guy who would be way outside your criteria.

You may want to give it some thought...??

"Hi guys. I just want to know if any of you would go read my profile and if you want to id appreciate a private message from you to let me know if you think its too informative or not informative enough and if im being too choosy?

Ive altered my message filters so I can hear from most of you. "

Well I've read your profile, and it hasn't put off any of the men that you've met...so it seems to be working. Stick with it...it's achieving your objective...

Jen

xx

[Removed by poster at 14/03/13 10:30:02]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You are clear that you are looking for guys who keep in touch and may meet you on a regular basis.

That will appeal to some guys, not all.

I think the fact that you are married may impact that.

You are up front tho, so it's an informed choice that they will make

I liked the depends how bored I am bit lol

must be very flattering to guys to know your meeting them because your bored enough

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well im sure the fact that you ask for the password otherwise wont get a reply might be hindering you as i read it twice and couldnt see a password

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Too picky your profile seems fine to me. Bar your age limit,,would private message but can't find any password on profile ,and your abit to far for me too

Profile is fine - anyone reading it should know what your looking for etc...mind you it will still not stop the mindless idiots trying to contact you

sorry not going to pull any punches its too picky and sounds like the meet would be awful, pics are dreadful too. some people are being to kind to you!!

Ok. dozy cow here. just checked profile and you are all right. when I altered it I deleted password. Have added it now, but for msgs re this password not necessary.

i have those days as well lol

"Personally id take out the ramble about your weight at the start. Instantly put me off. Nothing wrong with curvy ladies but it comes across like you're not happy in your skin."

It was just for info for guys. ok will take it out

"sorry not going to pull any punches its too picky and sounds like the meet would be awful, pics are dreadful too. some people are being to kind to you!!"

I didnt ask people to be kind to me, read my veris and then decide if you think a meet would be awful with me. Oh and if you do dont bother answering me on this again.

"sorry not going to pull any punches its too picky and sounds like the meet would be awful, pics are dreadful too. some people are being to kind to you!!

I didnt ask people to be kind to me, read my veris and then decide if you think a meet would be awful with me. Oh and if you do dont bother answering me on this again. "

to be honest with you I think someone who's got 10 veris in 11 month really don't need advice of their profile, your obviously doing ok already

"Apart from the fact that you seem to be running yourself down at the start (I;d take all that out tbh), when you examine the reality of what you're looking for/am limited to, it explains what you may see as 'pickyness'.

If I read it right, you're looking for guys who are:

Straight

in a 12yr age range, all younger than you

very local

who you can't accom or travel to meet

and you have very limited meeting times

All of that together would limit the number of guys who may feel they could meet you criteria considerably.

Not trying to be deliberately disparaging, but that's the impression it gives me - and I'm a guy who would be way outside your criteria.

You may want to give it some thought...??"

I have some veris, they dont seem to have been put off by my limits. It is all for info so guys who read it can decide whether they want to msg me or not. Its their choice then.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

There's no such thing as too picky. We all set our own standards, if others find them too picky, or not picky enough, to be it

"Also id change the bit about not getting it for years, guys sol just think you're gagging, which you May be but will out a lot of timewasters."

The reason I put that in is because when I have a meet ive always been asked either here or at the meet why me and my husband dont have sex, figured it was more helpful. am not gagging for it but would like some yes obviously

Thanks for all your messages and support from the majority of you. one slagoff but Im not surprised tbh. Anyway, am going now to read the 10 messages private msgs I have and hopefully that will be the end of it

Still didn't see password

[Removed by poster at 14/03/13 16:33:52]

"Still didn't see password "

I decided to remove it and just request face pic. that is enough to out the idiots i think

Curvacious, such a good word

"Still didn't see password

I decided to remove it and just request face pic. that is enough to out the idiots i think"

You might want to remove the bit that asks for password then

"Still didn't see password

I decided to remove it and just request face pic. that is enough to out the idiots i think

You might want to remove the bit that asks for password then "

Yes I just have. I read my profile and saw that I had left it in. Think brains are in my knickers lol. but thank you for saying so

"Curvacious, such a good word "

Ive had some great advice from a lovely lady on here. so my profile is mainly down to her and her knowledge. also I obviously needed another eye to read it over, tell me where I was going wrong

I've just read your profile as it is now, and i can't see anything wrong with it, appreciate your taking a look at mine and tell me what I'm doing wrong lol

Ive been on this site a while now and have not met anyone off here. I think its because i havn't been to any clubs and got any verifications. The reasons i have not been is because ive traveled to thailand twice in the last six months. Can you help and look at my profile as i now want to meet people from here. Any suggestions to improve my profile and get the interest of sexy females x

"Ive been on this site a while now and have not met anyone off here. I think its because i havn't been to any clubs and got any verifications. The reasons i have not been is because ive traveled to thailand twice in the last six months. Can you help and look at my profile as i now want to meet people from here. Any suggestions to improve my profile and get the interest of sexy females x"

Hi. sorry dont always go back to my old posts on here, so late reply. Profile seems fine to me. Plenty of info so females can decide whether you are their type or not. Nice change not to see cock pics on public gallery.

"Ive been on this site a while now and have not met anyone off here. I think its because i havn't been to any clubs and got any verifications. The reasons i have not been is because ive traveled to thailand twice in the last six months. Can you help and look at my profile as i now want to meet people from here. Any suggestions to improve my profile and get the interest of sexy females x

Hi. sorry dont always go back to my old posts on here, so late reply. Profile seems fine to me. Plenty of info so females can decide whether you are their type or not. Nice change not to see cock pics on public gallery. "

sorry forgot to say you could browse the site for the type of females you are looking for. I know you said you want to go to clubs, but you dont need clubs for verifications. one to one meets can provide those too. I dont do clubs and wouldnt and couldnt anyway and I have veris.

"I've just read your profile as it is now, and i can't see anything wrong with it, appreciate your taking a look at mine and tell me what I'm doing wrong lol"

Sorry for delay with reply. I looked at your profile, right amount of info for me anyway. Just one little thing, or big thing as im not sure. For me guys who put im vwe in their profile, well it doesnt attract me. size doesnt matter well unless its miniscule, for me its compatibility and the ability to make me laugh that counts. apart from that good profile and maybe you could put a face pic on public as you are single and im assuming your parents dont know about this so not a problem

"I've just read your profile as it is now, and i can't see anything wrong with it, appreciate your taking a look at mine and tell me what I'm doing wrong lol

Sorry for delay with reply. I looked at your profile, right amount of info for me anyway. Just one little thing, or big thing as im not sure. For me guys who put im vwe in their profile, well it doesnt attract me. size doesnt matter well unless its miniscule, for me its compatibility and the ability to make me laugh that counts. apart from that good profile and maybe you could put a face pic on public as you are single and im assuming your parents dont know about this so not a problem "

Thank you gorgeous, I've taken your advice, anyway compared to some I'm not that well endowed anyway, let's just say above average haha x

Average im guessing is abt 6-7 inches. I dont go armed with a tape measure, im crap with sizes.

"Average im guessing is abt 6-7 inches. I dont go armed with a tape measure, im crap with sizes. "

never looked it up but the average is around 6 inches according the dr christian on embarrasing bodies haha

I love that show. wish my dr surgery had dr's like them. I got to go see dr tuesday and it will be embarrassing. Im straight but maybe Ill pretend she is Dr. Pixie lol.

"I love that show. wish my dr surgery had dr's like them. I got to go see dr tuesday and it will be embarrassing. Im straight but maybe Ill pretend she is Dr. Pixie lol. "
no not doctor pixie, i hate the way she grimaces at anything and sucks through her teeth haha

She does look a little odd I admit but im too busy looking at the weird body parts that appear on the show. I feel sorry for some of the guys on there and the females too.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Your profile is fine ioho

"Your profile is fine ioho"

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic