FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single men first meet

Single men first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ec3500 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

ipswich

Hi , wondering how long after going joining did it take for single men to get their first meet ? And any tips ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 12 weeks ago

The West

It was about 5 weeks before I had my first social meet. We clicked and went on to spend more time together over the next few months.

By *otuseater11Man 12 weeks ago

IRVINE

Took me around 3 weeks with a fantastic couple in the same town as me .so to this day meet up now and again

By *rbane PlayerMan 12 weeks ago

London

"Hi , wondering how long after going joining did it take for single men to get their first meet ? And any tips ? "

First meet wasn’t from Fabs, rather it was through another site that I can’t honestly remember the name now. I would suggest you join a gangbang group (if it can be your thing). The idea is to be the person that the guys who have the links to couples and single ladies can call on when needed. That means showing up when you say and being all the other stuff. Once you get known for actually turning you could be pleasantly surprised at how many offers you get.

By *ec3500 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

ipswich

Thank you the advice - appreciated

By *apiomanMan 12 weeks ago

Shipley

It took me about 2 years. Then a new meet about every 2 years. I think I am not unusual in that.

By *unmatt888Man 12 weeks ago

Marlborough

"Hi , wondering how long after going joining did it take for single men to get their first meet ? And any tips ? "

About four years!

By *untimeswithme69Man 12 weeks ago

London

A few weeks

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 12 weeks ago

manchester

Most get a meet within a few hours of joining.

By *pthemanorMan 12 weeks ago

ABINGDON

"Hi , wondering how long after going joining did it take for single men to get their first meet ? And any tips ?

Most get a meet within a few hours of joining."

By *illen5Man 12 weeks ago

Bath

Hahaha hahaha. Hilarious. If you spend an hour a day messaging, hoping to find someone lovely you may get results within five years., if you lower the bar and concentrate on profile names like CumbucketChaz, BakukakeBev, raise the age limit to yr age +30 etc it might take you a year or so.

95% on here are men so you need to think to yourself what is so special about you, when someone can read your message, check your profile and find someone better bigger younger?

By *illen5Man 12 weeks ago

Bath

"It took me about 2 years. Then a new meet about every 2 years. I think I am not unusual in that. "

True that. Need to put the time and effort in too. Chatting is common, but will rarely lead anywhere

By *cottish guy 555Man 12 weeks ago

London

The person who told me about fab was a lady I met at a club. So technically a meet before I started.

By *ailor75Man 12 weeks ago

Brigg, near scunthorpe

3 days , then over 4 months, like most things it's just a case of right time right place lol iv been on and off for yrs , just remember that your message is just one of many that they get , and most people on here pop on and off and chat to loads of people , if your single and want a hook up tinder is a lot easier to find a hook up for men , just unfortunately you have to do the whole chit chat first lol

By *orny-DJMan 12 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

When I first joined fab around 11 years ago, it took about 6 months.

With the ratio of men to women plus the aftermath of covid and a number of other factors, I suspect that's likely stretched out to around a year by now

By *iss DevilWoman 12 weeks ago

Bedford

It can be very fast to get your first meet verification - just pop in to your local club or go to organised social and ask staff or organisers to verify you. In a club, most likely nothing will happen on your first visit and some clubs are very expensive for single men (but there are still some that are rather reasonable).

By *heonixrising500Man 12 weeks ago

Barnsley

2 year

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 12 weeks ago

luton

About a year after we started going to clubs where other couples got to meet my wife before believing we let each other play solo every now and again , But we are also very careful before meeting single guys for fun to and wife will only play solo after we have met them with me present

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

It was 4 weeks got an invite to a social event.

By *ink vixenCouple 11 weeks ago

Medway

Elle fucked a guy in a club last week that had been on Fab less than a week.

And we verified him.

By *oiluvfunMan 11 weeks ago

Penrith

I've been using Fab for so long, I honestly can't remember how long it took to get my first meet, and I genuinely can't remember who it was either! Feeling it was less than 6 months after joining though.....

By *r SensualMan 11 weeks ago

London

Had my first meet on fab the day after I signed up. Was with a couple who fuck buddies. Not sure if they’re still on the site as they didn’t leave me a verification but m we move.

5 days later I decided to go to a party on my own not knowing anyone. Got chatting to people by introducing myself, met some guests who ran their own parties that night too. Ended up with 4 veris from that one party alone and things took off exponentially from there

By *olfandtazCouple 11 weeks ago

Bristol

It can be any time frame, you already have 2 verifications from webcam so you are doing more than most single men.

I’ve been off and on but it varies; sometimes it’s a few days, sometimes a couple of weeks or so.

Don’t come across as desperate. If you’re in an area that has a high man:women ratio be prepared to travel.

By *ario1972Man 11 weeks ago

Guildford

I’ve only been in here a short time, by that barely three months.

I’ve not had a sniff, but I know my profile is clumsy and my photo is rubbish and there’s only one.

Even if I rectified everything I’m not expecting anything to happen quickly. I walked into this with a hiw long us a piece of string mentality.

I’m aware of my shortcomings and know it could be years before somebody looks at my profile and is curious enough to meet at me in the flesh to see what I’m about.

Honestly, you need to be philosophical about it. You could do everything right and it still for some reason might never happen.

So to anyone asking, I’d just take the piece of string answer.

Of the pm’s that do reply back with a no thanks I always reply with a thank you anyway, - I just think it’s just good manners. I hope that one day someone will bite. But until that day comes, I’ll just keep persevering- no point worrying about stuff you can’t change.

First profile about 10 years ago plus met quite a few ladies within 6 months. Second profile about 7 years ago met 3 in total over a year and a half. This profile since 2020 only met one fabulous lady from Sheffield while on business and another more local encounter while out eating dinner she was with hubby and basically think she's just a cock tease. So pretty poor these days. Possibly an age thing. As you get older it's much more about swinging couples than singles. Not sure it has the appeal much longer to be honest.

By *otlovefun42Couple 11 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I (Mr) have never had a single profile on here but many years ago was on another site and got quite a few meets from it.

Can't remember exactly but the first was within a few weeks of joining.

My first swinger experiences as single were in clubs. Which I would still recommend over waiting for something on here.

Just take the right attitude with you.

By *od ThrusterMan 11 weeks ago

Newport Pagnell

Not entirely sure, but I'd say a couple of years. I talking here purely for a sexual meet.

By *reative-mindMan 11 weeks ago

Exeter

Let's not open this can of warms, for what it's worth even getting a social meet on here is impossible I'm finding.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

"Hahaha hahaha. Hilarious. If you spend an hour a day messaging, hoping to find someone lovely you may get results within five years., if you lower the bar and concentrate on profile names like CumbucketChaz, BakukakeBev, raise the age limit to yr age +30 etc it might take you a year or so.

95% on here are men so you need to think to yourself what is so special about you, when someone can read your message, check your profile and find someone better bigger younger?"

Sounds about right most single men join send a shit message to every profile with a pair of tits. Never get a meet or a reply and leave within the year.

» Add a new message to this topic