FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Strange/dodgy first meet experience

Strange/dodgy first meet experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

Hello all, first post in the forums but wanted to get other’s opinions on this. I went to meet a lady off here today, had been arranged for a few days. I won’t name and shame. Her preferred messaging platform was Snapchat so we used that. I arrived 15 mins early and let her know, she didn’t open the message at first. Then I saw her and a man walk into the place we were meeting (her house) so I started sharing my location with my partner as I had a bad feeling. As soon as they got in the house she opened the message and blocked me - I was only supposed to meet her, so after seeing this & being blocked I left thinking something weird was going on. If I was there on time and she hadn’t known I’d seen her with the man would I have gotten invited in? What would have happened? Anyway I got back home and messaged her on here as I wasn’t blocked on here to see what all that was about. She said “I didn’t block you my Snapchat got deactivated for breaking a rule and that man was my brother” only, immediately after sending that she blocked me on here as well. I’m not heartbroken or blue balled it is what it is. The whole thing was just so weird and shady. I think I’ll have to do first time meets in public places now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink vixenCouple 10 weeks ago

Medway

I reckon…..

He’s a boyfriend that was about to be or had been booted but he managed to get back in there.

You were messaging him but he was posing as her and he gave you her address out of spite but then had to back pedal quickly.

Elementary my dear Watson.

By *armandwet50Couple 10 weeks ago

Manchester

"I reckon…..

He’s a boyfriend that was about to be or had been booted but he managed to get back in there.

You were messaging him but he was posing as her and he gave you her address out of spite but then had to back pedal quickly.

Elementary my dear Watson. "

You little vixen you

By *ac3Man 10 weeks ago

Durham / Stanley

Lots of weird stuff happens on here best off moving on and trying again I’ve spoken too a few people off here who has the same opinion as me that some ex partners where things haven’t gone well make fake profiles up or simply which is happening a lot it’s single guys making fake profiles up shame but it’s true

By *ohn n jodieCouple (MM) 10 weeks ago

warrington

Morning , I’d like to share mtpy first meet experience on here when I was still wet behind the ears so to speak , a couple messaged me on here . Lived local and wanted to act out a fantasy one Sunday afternoon at theirs ( basically wanted me to walk in and find them at it in the living room then joi. In ! ( happy days ) now this was my first arranged meet , he Sent me pics etc and the address of the house and time ( even told me the colour of the front door ! Plan was for me to walk straight in and join the fun as they would be naked and fucking ( bang on arranged time of 4 pm . So after parking up I walk up to the pre arranged house address , walked straight in through the door and into the living room to be met by a family sat round having their Sunday dinner ! I think I just mumbled ‘ oops sorry wrong house and scarpererd ! Luckily I had parked a couple of streets away so I legged it as fast as I could never to be seen again !, what these’ll did they get out of that ? Were they watching me from a house across the road ? I’m guessing there was never a couple and it was just a single guy taking the piss , either way it’s made us much more cautious now

By *rozac_fairyCouple 10 weeks ago

Tamworth

Maybe she double booked because she didn't expect you to turn up. We know lots of couples and women who do that on here, usually agree to meet 2/3/4 on the same night so it heightens the chance of 1 of them turning up.

Or perhaps she's not actually single and didn't expect her partner to be home.

Or perhaps she's the he and he was just fucking with you for fun. Did the account have veris?

Dunno. Could be loads of reasons. You know now and can move on I guess.

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

"Maybe she double booked because she didn't expect you to turn up. We know lots of couples and women who do that on here, usually agree to meet 2/3/4 on the same night so it heightens the chance of 1 of them turning up.

Or perhaps she's not actually single and didn't expect her partner to be home.

Or perhaps she's the he and he was just fucking with you for fun. Did the account have veris?

Dunno. Could be loads of reasons. You know now and can move on I guess. "

Yeah all pretty plausible. She did have a couple cam veris to be fair, and she’d sent pic & vids over Snapchat so I think it was actually her. Quite possibly a double booking

By *icecouple561Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would say that it's wise to think twice if a single woman invites a single man into her home without meeting him first.

Also if you're asked to just walk in through a front door and join in.

Park up in a postcode area and wait for a house number.

Park up then perform various actions eg get out of the car and make certain signs etc to 'prove' it's you.

Think before you commit about whether what you're being asked is reasonable or plausible

By *avina64TV/TS 10 weeks ago

Grimsby

I ask for phone number before giving out my house number had a lot of time wasters but it goes with the territory

» Add a new message to this topic