FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uke_0282 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Leeds

Evening everyone! Just wondered if i could get a bit of help/advice regarding my profile?

I know i have only been on a few weeks but getting a few (understatement) rejections. I know you can't be everyones cup of tea but was just wondering if anyone could give me any pointers?

Thanks and hope you're all having a lovely evening!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleus30Couple 10 weeks ago

Minster

Your profile is light but confusing. Says your only want a couple 18 to 55. but your profile then says your looking for a older woman

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Use the search function

There are 100s of profile advice threads

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

The first line of the profile is 'As the profile says'. It is the profile. Obviously what it says is what the profile says.

Immediately followed with 'like minded' with no actual indication of the mind it's supposed to be like.

I didn't make it past that point.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 01:25:16]

By *allySlinkyWoman 10 weeks ago

Leeds

In addition to the above, both pics are of your back and give no hint of personality

By *mma1973Woman 10 weeks ago

graffiti bridge

Take an honest look at your profile as if you were the people you are messaging. Then ask yourself if the profile appeals. Ask yourself if you would meet you

By *JandJJCouple 10 weeks ago

Nuneaton

"Take an honest look at your profile as if you were the people you are messaging. Then ask yourself if the profile appeals. Ask yourself if you would meet you"

That is a great answer.

There are a lot of people who think that just by being on this site they will get a fuck. They put a few words in their profiles but make no real effort, then after a few weeks seem surprised that they don't get a meet.

Maybe you aren't one of those OP, but just telling you what we have seen over the years on here.

Single guys like you have a LOT of competition. Couples and ladies can choose the best of the best. Based on a lot of the profiles seen on here, many guys are going to be disappointed.

Your success is totally in your hands

By *llNatural36FWoman 10 weeks ago

Denbighshire

Hi op, you don’t say what separates you from the hundreds if not thousands of other blokes on here and what you have to offer any woman.

Try some teasing torso pics to try show off your personality. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic