FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I was winked...........but can't reply!

I was winked...........but can't reply!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a wink this morning...made my day.

The guy sending the wink is obviously very active on the mmf scene judging from his profile so I thought may be he was on a recruiting drive!

Tried to send a message but failed becuase of course, his profile indicates he is not looking for men. Am I deluding myself that he wanted to make up a 3??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

He probably has a very lucrative business opportunity that he wants to offer you...only if you can demonstrate that you can crack the puzzle of how to contact him will that opportunity be yours.

So I need to masquerade as a woman....?

I'd need some new pics!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If someone winks at you or mails you, you can then mail them back regardless of their filters.

Just had another wink from another swinger..........and the profile is blocked for a reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a wink this morning...made my day.

The guy sending the wink is obviously very active on the mmf scene judging from his profile so I thought may be he was on a recruiting drive!

Tried to send a message but failed becuase of course, his profile indicates he is not looking for men. Am I deluding myself that he wanted to make up a 3??

"

Depends what you infer from a wink, doesn't it??

Personally, I would draw no more than that the person likes my profile (Gawd knows why!!) and just wants to express that, or they want to get my attention and just couldn't be arsed to write even a few short sentences to do so.

If it's the former, it's nice.

If it's the latter, I really don't want to meet people who are likely to treat me with a total lack of interest anyway, so they can go and do one...

Does that help??

I had a wink yesterday but couldn't check his profile out, gave the 'you blocked him' etc message. An hour later it had disappeared

"If someone winks at you or mails you, you can then mail them back regardless of their filters.

"

This. OP when someone initiates contact filters no longer reply.

Now and again , when I remember , I check our pictures to see if any have been fabbed and usually thank the person for taking the trouble .

Found eighteen had been fabbed by a nice young couple but when I tried to thank them I found that they had blocked people of our age.

Oh well , I tried to be polite .

Another thread bites the dust .

The curse of the Jaybirds

"Now and again , when I remember , I check our pictures to see if any have been fabbed and usually thank the person for taking the trouble .

Found eighteen had been fabbed by a nice young couple but when I tried to thank them I found that they had blocked people of our age.

Oh well , I tried to be polite . "

I don't thank anyone for fabbing my pictures as I don't see the point. If they don't fit what I am looking for, I would end up with having to say 'no thanks' to a lot more than I do now.

I have also found the unpoliteness when I messaged a young couple to suggest they used the filters given their comment on their profile and they didn't bother to thank me, last time I do a good deed

"

Another thread bites the dust .

The curse of the Jaybirds "

funny...........that usually happens to me.....one post from me, the topic is finished.

"If someone winks at you or mails you, you can then mail them back regardless of their filters.

This. OP when someone initiates contact filters no longer reply."

Knew that applied to mail, but didn't know winks get round your filters??? None too happy with that

Knew that applied to mail, but didn't know winks get round your filters??? None too happy with that "

Maye I'm wrong but I thought that was the case - I've just winked you to put it to the test!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Knew that applied to mail, but didn't know winks get round your filters??? None too happy with that "

Well don't wink them then!

If someone has not looking for males it just gives a warning saying they aren't.. The message box to type in is under the warning..

I thought the age filters only applied to single males?

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I thought the age filters only applied to single males?"

erm

no ?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"I thought the age filters only applied to single males?"

why only single males ?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If someone has not looking for males it just gives a warning saying they aren't.. The message box to type in is under the warning.."

Thats only if they haven't ticked males on their preferences. Same applies to all genders.

If they have actually set their filters for any gender, then that gender can't mail them at all.

"I thought the age filters only applied to single males?

why only single males ?"

cos i guess the number of single males on the sites means they are the ones who flood peoples mail boxes having ignored the proifle.. ask admin?

i say this cos the sister site to this.. that is how it works..

"I thought the age filters only applied to single males?

erm

no ?

"

ok as i say i ask this as the sister site to this, run by the same people, that is how it works..

ok i just tried and it doesnt work that way on here of only applying to single males.. very annoying as my age preference is lower for males than for for fems or couples..

great..

» Add a new message to this topic