FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > lost beatification

lost beatification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quirrel OP   Man  over a year ago

Tameside

I was extremely lucky to chat to and eventually meet a gorgeous single woman 10 days ago.

Altogether we have met 3 times and I have tried to verify her profile after each meet, problem is she has never recieved my verification and probably thinks I am telling porkies.

What can be done so that we can verify each others profile, being a newby she cannot verify me and Having sent 3 verification it seems a bit suspicious she has not recieved any of them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

does seem odd indeed

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Have you ever shared a pc

Tameside

Not shared a pc but have shared my smartphone, why? does that have dome relevsnce

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not shared a pc but have shared my smartphone, why? does that have dome relevsnce"

Yep!

You can't verify someone if you've accessed both accounts via the same connection - desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.

It's to stop people setting up multiple accounts and 'self-verifying' !

Tameside

Thanks didn't know that was the case, used my galaxy phone outside her home when i dropped her off after each meet, phone either searches and connects to a wifi network or via mobile signal tower. So it must be because the verification has been done using differing machines, smartphone---netbook but using the same wifi network?

"Thanks didn't know that was the case, used my galaxy phone outside her home when i dropped her off after each meet, phone either searches and connects to a wifi network or via mobile signal tower. So it must be because the verification has been done using differing machines, smartphone---netbook but using the same wifi network?"

Yep - that'll be it! Just copied this from the FAQ's

"Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves."

It's quite common that people will use others wi-fi on smartphones when visiting houses, or both may log on to hotel wi-fi. It's not of course until after you've had problems that you learn why - by which time it's sadly too late!

By *oublewodkaWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ahhh that's why a hotel Veri wasn't left for me one time!! Thanks for clearing that up guys! Xx

i thought the pope had joined for a sec

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

"i thought the pope had joined for a sec"

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"Thanks didn't know that was the case, used my galaxy phone outside her home when i dropped her off after each meet, phone either searches and connects to a wifi network or via mobile signal tower. So it must be because the verification has been done using differing machines, smartphone---netbook but using the same wifi network?"

wifi network would require you to be able to access her network, but diff devices will log on diff

phone network wouldn't have the same ip address for you..

chances are she doesn't want to accept your veri

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

If you contact admin and give them all the details then they should be able to sort it for you

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

"i thought the pope had joined for a sec"

ditto

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"i thought the pope had joined for a sec

ditto "

lol - thought the same! Z