FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile help from the otherside of the looking glass please

profile help from the otherside of the looking glass please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ptimum trajectory OP   Couple  over a year ago

gloucester

hello all,

this is our first forum post ,so please be kind if it seems a little like treading old ground. we were just hoping for some advice on our profile(how does it read? ,is it clear? ect.) any advice would be welcome as we just want to make the most of this site and have fun. we are new to all of this so feel free to state the obvious (as it might not be to us )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not overly clear what you are after unless it is the open minded single girl bit.

If so good luck .

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You are looking for a single bi female, in a narrowish age range, and only at organised parties.

Whilst I am not suggesting you change your preferences, it will take a while to find something so specific.

You also do not state whether said single fem will get to play with you both, or just the female, that is important to me, as it is to a lot of other single fems.

You also need to use some punctuation, your profile doesn't read that easily. And take off the pointless warning on the end, it really means jack shit.

By *ptimum trajectory OP   Couple  over a year ago

gloucester

Thank you for your insights

I always have a problem with connecting my streaming mind to the keyboard, i'll reign that in. Thanks again and we will review our profile to be more specific.

» Add a new message to this topic