FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Yet another no show

Yet another no show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is wrong with the blokes on here they pester you for a meet and then don't turn up.I'm really pissed off now. What a waste of my time

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

10 meet in person veri's in 8 weeks? Even for a single fem that's not bad going!

As for no shows - yes they're frustrating but are these pre-planned meets or just last minute events? If the former I'd say it comes down to poor selection - the latter - the shorter the notice the more likely it is you'll be arranging something with someone who gets off on the idea, then has a wank over it, then no longer feels the need to show!

Never nice - but a good, robust and safe selection process will minimise disappointment!

Good luck!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

sadly it does happen occassionally however in our experience the vast majority are genuine and wont mess you about .. wish you better luck for the future

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"10 meet in person veri's in 8 weeks? Even for a single fem that's not bad going!

Most of my verifications are from old friends I met last time I was on here. Last 6 weeks I am recovering from shoulder surgery so I have only been able to have coffee meets. So not had much action in last 8 weeks "

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If someone has arranged a meet and doesn't turn up, hit report.

Admin x