FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Accepting advice?

Accepting advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atter3127 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Just a question for the collective hive mind.

Would you accept photo advice from a person who has no Live Photos of their own?

Bit of background:

Had somebody tonight ask me if my photos get me laid? I was honest and told them no.

Apparently it would be possible to take sexier photos of my self and to remove some pictures.

My problem is this - should I take advice on my own pictures from somebody who doesn’t even have one of their own posted? Seems a bit… I dunno. Off? One sided perhaps?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzie69xTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Maidstone

To me, your pics are fine. They show a humourous side and we women like that in a man. You're being authentic. If people don't get your pics, they're not going to get you...

Ps you had to eat both them melons after the photo? That's dedication!

stoke on trent

"To me, your pics are fine. They show a humourous side and we women like that in a man. You're being authentic. If people don't get your pics, they're not going to get you...

Ps you had to eat both them melons after the photo? That's dedication!"

lol thanks! No the mellons belonged to my then girlfriend - not a big fan of them at all!!

But thank you on that feed back. I was more frustrated that a woman without a picture of any sort was dictating what photos I should have, because she can get meets and conversations without one…

Big difference is you’re a woman!!!

By *icecouple561Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I rarely accept any advice if I haven't asked for it. I rarely accept advice I have asked for either

When I do accept it, it's from someone whose opinion I value.

stoke on trent

"I rarely accept any advice if I haven't asked for it. I rarely accept advice I have asked for either

When I do accept it, it's from someone whose opinion I value.

"

Yeah. And to be fair the more I am talking to this woman it’s pretty obvious that… well she doesn’t seem the greatest of people.

But thanks for that advice btw!!!

By *rpeggioCouple 8 weeks ago

Baughurst

At the end of the day, it's up to you to decide if the message is right, even if the "advice" comes from a messenger that appears to be making ridicule, rather than genuinely trying to help.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 8 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

In general, I don't think you have to be in possession of something yourself to be able to give advice on that thing.

It's for you to decide if the advice is disingenuous, or if you want to take that advice.

By *oxy jWoman 8 weeks ago

somerset

its your profile its about you and what you want .... advice just makes one profile like all the others that asked ie boring

stoke on trent

"its your profile its about you and what you want .... advice just makes one profile like all the others that asked ie boring"

You know what I never even thought about it like that but you’re right I guess

By *ysonfuryMan 8 weeks ago

Stockport

I'd stick with what you have gone with. It's your choice and you are obviously doing something right judging by the veries happy fabbing

By *ophieslutTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Central

I'd advise you OP to get feedback from many people, rather than unsolicited advice from 1 person, with whatever their motivations and biases may be - but only if you want to. You are at liberty to not change your pics etc, based on the feedback.

Ultimately, the best feedback would be from people who know you, who fancy you and who you fancy. That's probably the hardest to get.

Don't assume that your profile isn't working well. The right people have perhaps not seen you. You, as with everyone, will not be mutually compatible with most other people. It will rightly take many people to evaluate you, before you get matches.

That said, definitely invest in your profile (I've not seen it) so that it accurately reflects you and what you can offer.

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic