FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > mid thirty guy problems

mid thirty guy problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I've recently rejoined Fab as I used to be on here with an ex partner, and things are so different.

I thought my profile was reasonable, for a work in progress, yet I seem to be falling into the undesirable trap.

It seems white mid thirties single men aren't so desirable.

They aren't the Twenty somethings with six packs, they aren't the BBC that so many profiles are looking for, and they aren't the dirty old men type that I've also seen profiles looking for.

So does anyone else have this problem, or do I need an revamp (and a lot of botox!!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

problem is there are far too many guys like us.... my advice - use fab to keep in touch with people you have met at clubs - and go to clubs

isis in leeds is fine, cupids and adams in manchester, chameleons

unless you are prepared for a lot of graft then fab is a difficult way to get things started

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

there are plenty of guys 30s and bove who get meets no problem ! colour of skin and cock size not stopped them !

you can blame any single item "im not tall enough","im too short","cocks too big ,"cocks too small"ect ect facts are there are guys all shapes ,sizes, well endowed or not ect who DO get meets. look at what you do and your profile .are you presenting yourself in best way ? are your exspectations realistic ? do you go to sites socials ? even talk to the guys who are getting meets .surely thats more posative than whining

The only thing that would put me off is the fact that you state safe sex yet you have a pic of bareback, although it is very nice and may well be your previous partner it kind of contradicts what you are saying. Maybe a short note explaining it would help.

Anyway good luck and welcome back.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Don't think you can really say you're falling into any trap after a grand total of 7 days!

It'll be very different for you now as a single because you are one of thousands. Like the PP said you've gotta stand out. And above all... Patience!!

Spending time chatting to folk taking a very laid back approach seems to work for me.

Also going to clubs and chatting with cpls while all the action is happening else where does tend to get you noticed more as cpls/fems can see that your just as interested in getting to know ppl as you are wanting to have some fun.

I've found that chatting to cpls at clubs tends to lead to fun and games at a later date.

Good luck m8

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Mid thirty???? That is where I fit. I have no problem meeting and playing

In fact I am having some of the best sex of my life now that there is no financial worries or study to finish and no string attached

As someone said some of your pics betrayed you.

You get what you put in from this site

If you are still not happy or satisfied, you should think of the wise option: get married

"there are plenty of guys 30s and bove who get meets no problem ! colour of skin and cock size not stopped them !

you can blame any single item "im not tall enough","im too short","cocks too big ,"cocks too small"ect ect facts are there are guys all shapes ,sizes, well endowed or not ect who DO get meets. look at what you do and your profile .are you presenting yourself in best way ? are your exspectations realistic ? do you go to sites socials ? even talk to the guys who are getting meets .surely thats more posative than whining "

Mid thirties and happy here!!

"They aren't the Twenty somethings with six packs"

Are you suggesting that a guy in his 30s can't have a good physique?

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"They aren't the Twenty somethings with six packs

Are you suggesting that a guy in his 30s can't have a good physique?"

....seems like you were reading my mind. Also what of that BBC talk? I am one, but that doesn't give me a password to any lady pants here.

I think your negative attitude is your biggest problem.

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

"I think your negative attitude is your biggest problem. "

I agree with the above. Also you have only been on seven days and already verified so you can't be doing that bad

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Good advice is to try clubs we prefer to meet the guys at clubs,wife prefers them to make first move by making conversation with us,if she likes them she will let me know,we will either start to play and invite him to join in,or I may tell him she is interested and let him make some moves on her ,she loves that ,or if she is really interested she willake the first move if I'm there or not,so just be polite and not pushy,if I'm chatting to lady's I will use my sense of humour,to help them relax and take if from there

Making a song and dance in your profile text about insisting on safe sex and having a clear bareback pic on display would put us off meeting you.

I'm 46 and have no problems...

Your probably suffering from having it easy when you was in a couple and now your in the other catergory having to work for it.

I don't play with people looking for BBC and im still doing ok.

I thought was thread was going to be about hair loss and beer guts

"

I thought was thread was going to be about hair loss and beer guts "

Me too

So the other day we have the thread about how hard it is for young single men. Today we hear how hard it is for middle-aged single men. Tomorrow the pensioners will be here to tell us how hard it is for old single men

I'm fat mid thirties. And married.....I do ok...suck it up and stop whining

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"So the other day we have the thread about how hard it is for young single men. Today we hear how hard it is for middle-aged single men. Tomorrow the pensioners will be here to tell us how hard it is for old single men "

We had that a couple of weeks ago

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"So the other day we have the thread about how hard it is for young single men. Today we hear how hard it is for middle-aged single men. Tomorrow the pensioners will be here to tell us how hard it is for old single men

We had that a couple of weeks ago "

Due for a reappearance then!

"So the other day we have the thread about how hard it is for young single men. Today we hear how hard it is for middle-aged single men. Tomorrow the pensioners will be here to tell us how hard it is for old single men "

Best get me moaning head on then

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We have bareback pictures ,but that is me and wife,other pictures wit guy s using condoms we don't show unless we have permissions from them

» Add a new message to this topic