FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice x

Profile advice x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Kendal

Hi fabbers!

Just wondering if anyone could critique our profile and provide us with some tips to "refresh" it?

We think we have got all the required details on there for what we're looking for etc - but might be a bit wordy/long! - as well as a good mix of public and private pictures.

Thanks

Charlie xoxox

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 8 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi ops,

I think it's pretty good and clear

Only thing I'd say, is get rid of the warning at the end as it's pretty meaningless.

I like a longer profile that tells me all I need to know, if I ever wanted to contact someone.

By *issmorganWoman 8 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Oh and well don't for having a couple of pics of Mr, so many couples looking for couples don't.

By *iasubTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Ilkeston

[Removed by poster at 08/03/24 15:59:36]

By *ink vixenCouple 8 weeks ago

Medway

Comes across as very negative and “rule” based.

But….

It’s yours!

By *nytime2023Couple 8 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

"Comes across as very negative and “rule” based.

But….

It’s yours! "

This exactly

By *andPextraCouple 8 weeks ago

North West

You ask not to send cock pics, yet your profile pic has one in it. You have some nice pics, perhaps choose a diffeeent one

By *anted by NightMan 8 weeks ago

Shangri-la

"Comes across as very negative and “rule” based.

But….

It’s yours! "

This

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Kendal

In what way is it negative?

Sure, we have some "rules" per se - don't we all, to try and wheedle out some undesirables!

By *nytime2023Couple 8 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Anything we say is only our opinion. What matters the most is that your profile represents you as a couple. We our happy with our profile but also appreciate some won’t like it, you won’t please everyone no matter how hard you try.

You talk about how many things you can’t do (clubs or socials, last minute meets, working hours meaning one of you can be there etc) and on top of that you’re still not sure what you’re after. You’re expecting another couple to put a lot of effort in without knowing what’s in it for them.

We all started somewhere and for us, talking to people face to face helped us establish what we wanted. This included several trips to clubs and trying out various scenarios.

Unfortunately Fab is full of fantasists and time wasters. Whilst we appreciate you’re trying to whittle them down, it may also whittle out the good ones.

Hope this helps and as we’ve said, it’s only our opinion and others will take a totally different view. V&K xx

By *ickD80Man 8 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

You’re giving off very negative and high maintenance vibes….why do you feel the need to tell everyone who reads your profile to read your profile? The only people who will read the sentence telling people to read your profile before messaging you are the people who read profiles before messaging. Anyone who messages you without reading your profile won’t read that sentence before messaging you because they haven’t read your profile….the term ‘preaching to the choir’ springs to mind….

I get the impression that your profile has been set up mainly for the male to meet up with women and couples, saying that the female’s fantasy is to see the male with another woman (even if the female isn’t there with them), saying that the female never meets alone, saying that that the female works long hours so rarely has time for meets, saying that the male manages the profile and sends nearly all the messages….it doesn’t seem like the female is going to be involved very much and it’ll mostly be the male chatting with people and meeting up with them. I think this will put a lot of other couples off.

You say that you feel like you’ve fully explained what you’re looking for….you’ve said you’re looking for another woman for the male to play with and that’s pretty much all you’ve said, so I don’t think that you have fully explained what you’re looking for. You don’t accommodate so where do you plan to meet up with people?

The paragraph about what the female looks like doesn’t sit well with me, asking people not to fat shame your partner is getting into gaslighting territory….we can all see what she looks like from the pictures of her on your profile and she’s far from fat, I can’t imagine why anyone would call her fat but whoever wrote the bio is calling her fat….

You say you cannot accommodate but you’ve posted a ‘meet’ at your house which is a bit confusing….unsurprisingly the female won’t be there…only the male.

I can’t see much of a female influence on your profile at all, it very much feels like it was setup and written by a male without any input from the female.

By *wendolineFoxWoman 8 weeks ago

Chester

"The paragraph about what the female looks like doesn’t sit well with me, asking people not to fat shame your partner is getting into gaslighting territory….we can all see what she looks like from the pictures of her on your profile and she’s far from fat, I can’t imagine why anyone would call her fat but whoever wrote the bio is calling her fat…."

I’d agree - this bit of the profile comes across as really unnecessary. And calls everyone the same size and bigger fat too, which will reduce your pool of potential. I certainly wouldn’t be getting in touch. If body type is important to you, find a better way to say so. One that doesn’t put your partner down. If you think you’re being chivalrous with asking people not to fatshame, that is definitely not how it comes across.

The other thing to mention is that the female partner wanting to be a cuckquean as you describe it - not that uncommon!

By *edWitch0000Woman 8 weeks ago

worthing

It's a bit long and a bit...snarky. The tone doesn't speak to me. Some people may respond to it but lots won't.

By *elightful 2Couple 8 weeks ago

No longer in the UK.

If you think your profile reflects well on you then keep it.. it's yours.

Personally as you ask I read half of it and gave up as it's pretty negative.

By *alandNitaCouple 8 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

OK....

PROS

Photos of you both

Lots of information

CONS

Style of writing is negative and demanding

No photos of you together

Clearly written by the guy not a joint effort

SUGGESTIONS

May say what you do want and give information about yourselves in a positive way.

Include a photo of you together.

Nita

» Add a new message to this topic