FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lot's of foot fetish posts

Lot's of foot fetish posts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aysmith2092 OP   Man  over a year ago

east kilbride

I notice quite a few foot fetish related posts on here, I have a big foot fetish mself (womens only) and was just wondering wether or not it would be frowned upon to give the other foot guys and girls a coupole of links to a couple of foot forums? Would save alot of repeated posts on here, plus it would let them talk to others with a foot fetish rather than pester alot of members on here who aren't into it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I dont think your allowed to post links to other sites you will find its against site rules.

You are right and i have had a lot of men contact me ref my foot photo

east kilbride

Yeah I thought it would be against the rules! It's a shame theres a couple of good sites out there that are purely for us foot guys, shame they're just forums though and not swinging sites like this!

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Seems like a lot of men adore nice feet

east kilbride

It's a very popular fetish although it's still considered taboo by alot of poeple. I think there's alot more guy who enjoy a nice sexy pair of feet but don't like to admit it due to the social stigma attatched, I'm quite particular about who I tell about my fetish. Alot more women are opening up to 'foot fun' these days though so hopefully it keeps getting more mainstream over the next few years

» Add a new message to this topic