FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Becoming a sissy challenges

Becoming a sissy challenges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issyPrincess OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Coventry

Heya, I've been interested in the sissy kink for a while now and I appreciate it's a niche and not for everyone but I have a fascination with it that's draws me in?

My question is how does everyone manage with the daunting change from a straight male to submitting and taking on all the risks with people finding out, STDs , people.being to forceful or not appreciating limits? Maybe I'm not a sissy maybe I'm just a horny bitch guy who enjoys being submissive , I just want to understand how to feel a little better about it overall? I'd love a couple to explore with and play with but it seems that's extremely hard to find. Do other sissy's couples or TVs have advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wendolineFoxWoman 8 weeks ago

Chester

Apologies - you didn’t ask for advice from me, but I’m going to barge in anyway!

Any sub connection/relationship should start from a place of equality where limits, boundaries etc are discussed and agreed, and mitigations put in place if needed. If someone you’re playing with isn’t willing to do that and is expecting submission from the get-go - run and don’t look back.

By *oxy jWoman 8 weeks ago

somerset

"Apologies - you didn’t ask for advice from me, but I’m going to barge in anyway!

Any sub connection/relationship should start from a place of equality where limits, boundaries etc are discussed and agreed, and mitigations put in place if needed. If someone you’re playing with isn’t willing to do that and is expecting submission from the get-go - run and don’t look back. "

100% this no ifs or buts

By *CBoyTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Penygraig

It would be easier if you could accommodate. Best also if you live on your own as you can then get clothes etc delivered and practice dressing with no questions asked

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 8 weeks ago

Rotherham

Never sissy as in dressed and feminized but as soon as I was in chastity 24/7 I also had to start pleasuring my gfs bulls as required as well as her

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 8 weeks ago

South Birmingham

being a Sissy is such a broad spectrum.

some like frilly dress and panties, some like classy clothes.

some like to be dominated by men some by women etc, etc....

becoming a sissy take time imo it is not something that happen overnight

If you are looking for a domminant person being a woman or a man you need to have trust in them as mentioned by others on the thread.

my journey of being a sissy is still evolving with little steps along the way each time finding new part of me that i didn't know i had.

just take it one step at a time and progress at your own pace.

also most people who will call you sub and want to be called Sir/Master without even knowing/met you haven't got a clue on how to be dominant those titles are earned. this is my opinion anyway.

Good luck on your journey

Chester

"being a Sissy is such a broad spectrum.

some like frilly dress and panties, some like classy clothes.

some like to be dominated by men some by women etc, etc....

becoming a sissy take time imo it is not something that happen overnight

If you are looking for a domminant person being a woman or a man you need to have trust in them as mentioned by others on the thread.

my journey of being a sissy is still evolving with little steps along the way each time finding new part of me that i didn't know i had.

just take it one step at a time and progress at your own pace.

also most people who will call you sub and want to be called Sir/Master without even knowing/met you haven't got a clue on how to be dominant those titles are earned. this is my opinion anyway.

Good luck on your journey"

This is great advice.

You never ‘have to’ or ‘have to be forced’ to do anything in actuality. Agree to what activities are on the table, enthusiastically consent to whatever you like - only after that if you want to introduce an element of pretend-non-consent, you’re golden.

Chester

"Never sissy as in dressed and feminized but as soon as I was in chastity 24/7 I also had to start pleasuring my gfs bulls as required as well as her "

Had to? With your consent, I assume?

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 8 weeks ago

Rotherham

"Never sissy as in dressed and feminized but as soon as I was in chastity 24/7 I also had to start pleasuring my gfs bulls as required as well as her

Had to? With your consent, I assume?"

Yes , slight persuasion but never forced, everything was agreed with both "compulsory" and "forbidden" things having to be added to the signed cuckold contract once agreed .

Communication is key in all relationship but especially cuckold ones

By *semeforfunMan 8 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

Would love to be a sissy but not a lot of gen people in the sth lincs area

Chester

"Never sissy as in dressed and feminized but as soon as I was in chastity 24/7 I also had to start pleasuring my gfs bulls as required as well as her

Had to? With your consent, I assume?

Yes , slight persuasion but never forced, everything was agreed with both "compulsory" and "forbidden" things having to be added to the signed cuckold contract once agreed .

Communication is key in all relationship but especially cuckold ones "

Fascinating, thank you for the clarification. Super-useful for anyone new to this too.

By *issyPrincess OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Coventry

"Apologies - you didn’t ask for advice from me, but I’m going to barge in anyway!

Any sub connection/relationship should start from a place of equality where limits, boundaries etc are discussed and agreed, and mitigations put in place if needed. If someone you’re playing with isn’t willing to do that and is expecting submission from the get-go - run and don’t look back. "

No I definitely appreciate your advise I didn't meant to exclude women from answering , I assumed this wasn't women's area of interest to click this type of post, but I definitely agree consent and being comfortable with what and who I meet with is important so thank you for that!

I think I'm just going to be honest shout my needs and see if I can find a couple I can build some trust with however hard it may be!

Itd always tempting to forfeit some things when horny to improve chances of a meet but I think it's important to do this slowly and at a pace I'm happy with and comfortable with. Xx

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Plymouth

It has to start slowly with communication and respect. I am a potential sissy faggot, longing to find a woman who can cope with this, liking rocking horse droppings though, but exploring gently and ignoring the fuck and go men. I have found a Dom man who knows about a past bad experience and encourages me slowly in ways a want. I recently spent 2hrs strapped in his bondage bench and he beautifully dealt with me until I was begging for it. Such fun and a lot more to explore with him and hopefully one or two other men.

But my heart desires a woman who can appreciate what we have as a couple and agree on how we can have our pleasure with others in whatever way we agree, from me going full sissy cuck, or her obtaining the pleasure she requires from our set up, such erotic scenarios can be had, communication for me though is key.

Oh and any Lady’s please message me lol xxx

By *oonshadow700Woman 8 weeks ago

Gosport

Trust established first is essential, agreed boundaries should be discussed. As a Sub I have to trust my Master and Mistress playmates and if I say no to something, it's a no and respected. You still have the right to guide and/or say no to something even in Sub mode. A Dom m fab friend of mine made sure we would adhere to the traffic light system as codes before we played: Green was oh yes, more! Amber: hold off a bit, pause a bit, a bit less, Red: absolute Stop immediately/No/Stop and check with me before continuing xx

By *ickD80Man 8 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Heya, I've been interested in the sissy kink for a while now and I appreciate it's a niche and not for everyone but I have a fascination with it that's draws me in?

My question is how does everyone manage with the daunting change from a straight male to submitting and taking on all the risks with people finding out, STDs , people.being to forceful or not appreciating limits? Maybe I'm not a sissy maybe I'm just a horny bitch guy who enjoys being submissive , I just want to understand how to feel a little better about it overall? I'd love a couple to explore with and play with but it seems that's extremely hard to find. Do other sissy's couples or TVs have advice?"

How did I manage with the daunting task of changing from a straight male to submitting? There was no daunting task for me to manage, I’m a straight male and I’m a sissy sub, why do you think that it’s not possible to be both?

Taking on the risk of people finding out? I don’t know what kinks all my friends and family are into so why would they need to know my kinks? Everyone has a private life and do thinks in private that other people don’t know about and it’s no different for sissy’s. I’m not ashamed to be a sissy but I know that other people will judge me and treat me differently if they knew so I keep it private.

Taking on the risk of STD’s? Being a sissy doesn’t increase the risk of me catching an STD, sissy’s are allowed to have safe sex…I don’t understand why you think there’s a greater risk of contracting an STD as a sissy….

The risk of people being too forceful and not appreciating limits? Again, this is not something that’s unique to sissy’s, there’s always a risk of someone taking advantage of you no matter what your interests are. It’s important to take time to get to know someone before meeting for vanilla sex to find out if you feel safe with the person and you can trust them, it’s no different for sissy’s. Meeting a complete stranger for sex is dangerous no matter what you do, taking your time to get to know someone before having sex with them will help keep you safe no matter what you do.

For me being submissive and being a sissy feels completely natural and I have never had any doubts or hesitations, it’s not just a sexual thing for me either, it’s a lifestyle. I like to be submissive in every day life and serve 24/7 not just in the bedroom. Your sissy desires and interests will be different to any other sissy’s though, there aren’t any strict sissy guidelines to follow and we aren’t all the same, if there are some aspects you aren’t interested in then you don’t have to do them just because you think a sissy has to, you have just as much choice and control over your life as a sissy as you always have.

By *tephTV67TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Cheshire

I think you’ll struggle to find many couples looking for a sissified male to join them. Couples who have contacted me in the past are often looking for dominant TV’s or those willing to top both male and female. You’ll probably get more interest on another site that starts with ‘Fet’ as they will have Dom females looking for subs.

The other issue is a lack of pictures, you really need to add some even if it’s just wearing lingerie. This site and others has a plethora of fem guys and attractive Tgirls who do get some interest from couples and some women. So you are competing with them for interest for the few couples who want to play with feminine guys / sissy’s / TV’s.

If you can’t get pictures up consider going to a bi night at a club as you’ll often find couples looking for subs. You can go dressed as a guy but take something to change into if you get some interest.

The sissy lifestyle is a very niche area even in the crossdressing world and being part of it takes a lot of effort. However if it’s a part of you then embrace it and do what you can to make it happen I hope my advice doesn’t discourage but add a realistic perspective to the lifestyle.

» Add a new message to this topic