FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hi

Hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewis hotjizz OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Monaghanj

Hi how does one go about getting herself interested in threesome's are sharing couples.she don't know about dis .but I really crave to see her wit another man are woman r both and join in.when we ave few drinks I do bring it up.get s her turned on defently down below ??.but to bring it to realty s a no

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Can you try that again op

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Northampton

I don’t understand the question, but key words suggest it’s a bad idea; ‘get her into’, ‘doesn’t know about this’ and ‘after a few drinks’

Show her your account and post, that will generate a response

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There's only one way to find out and that's to have a sober conversation.

I mean this positively but how else do you think you'd achieve this? If your partner does agree you're going to us to have good conversations so you might as well start now.

By *hrimper36Couple 7 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

"Hi how does one go about getting herself interested in threesome's are sharing couples.she don't know about dis .but I really crave to see her wit another man are woman r both and join in.when we ave few drinks I do bring it up.get s her turned on defently down below ??.but to bring it to realty s a no

"

So as I read it you are struggling with an Ilea wardrobe!!!!

Read the instructions and talk a lot to her but most importantly do not force her to do anything just for your pleasure.

Best of luck op.

T

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

Talk to her, suggest joining here to start and have a look around - swinging takes a huge amount of trust so maybe try rebuild some and not do it behind her back.

Mrs

By *rpeggioCouple 7 weeks ago

Baughurst

Talk to her when sober. It sounds like she gets excited about it because she thinks of it as a fantasy, but not something she is really considering doing in real life or prepared to do it.

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

you've obviously been here a while behind her back, swinging together is all about trust and you've been breaking that already.

Is she bi, or is that just wishful thinking on your part?.

You need to sit and have an open conversation with her, ask about her desires and tell her your fantasies and see if they match up.

You know her better than we do op, if she isn't interested then you should leave it though and hope she doesnt get suspicious and do some digging.

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I've just re read that.

If she's saying no op, I'd say she's not really interested in it and it's just a fantasy when she's in the mood or had a few.

» Add a new message to this topic