FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Advice please! :)

Profile Advice please! :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious_A OP   Man 7 weeks ago

leeds / hyde park / headingley

Hello Fab,

Wondered if people could take time out to have a Quick Look at my profile and see if there is anything I could improve on to stand out from the crowd!

Thank you in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he milf next doorWoman 7 weeks ago

Cardiff ish

The first thing I’d want to know is what play roll are you into so maybe add it in then women will know & can make there minds up if it’s for them

By *edWitch0000Woman 7 weeks ago

worthing

Can't accommodate is an issue for lots of women.

I like your aesthetic but it's quite...feminine? And might not be for everyone. That's fine though, you don't need to be everyone's cup of tea but it might make your pool a bit smaller.

"The first thing I’d want to know is what play roll are you into so maybe add it in then women will know & can make there minds up if it’s for them "

Ah I see! Thank you that might be worth adding!

"Can't accommodate is an issue for lots of women.

I like your aesthetic but it's quite...feminine? And might not be for everyone. That's fine though, you don't need to be everyone's cup of tea but it might make your pool a bit smaller. "

Yes it’s a bit off a rubbish one , live with other people :/. I’m open to organising somewhere do you think that’s worth mentioning?

Thank you! ….Quite feminine? How so? Was attempting to an make effort with the photos haha

By *archelCouple 7 weeks ago

A field somewhere

The only thing that puts me off is your photos, I find them to be camp af. But if you're looking for guys too, then leave them. Nice profile otherwise

Mrs

"The only thing that puts me off is your photos, I find them to be camp af. But if you're looking for guys too, then leave them. Nice profile otherwise

Mrs"

Really? How so? Can you give me any direction I’m attempting ha

But thank you anyways

worthing

I like your aesthetic but it's quite...feminine? And might not be for everyone. That's fine though, you don't need to be everyone's cup of tea but it might make your pool a bit smaller.

Yes it’s a bit off a rubbish one , live with other people :/. I’m open to organising somewhere do you think that’s worth mentioning?

Thank you! ….Quite feminine? How so? Was attempting to an make effort with the photos haha"

PP has used the word camp, maybe that's more it. Wearing thongs and posing that way is kind of camp. Surely you're aware of that :D

Thank you! ….Quite feminine? How so? Was attempting to an make effort with the photos haha

PP has used the word camp, maybe that's more it. Wearing thongs and posing that way is kind of camp. Surely you're aware of that :D"

Ah noo ……feel bad now! Ha

Is it at least better than having a cock for profile pic or one sat on the toilet?

Feel free to throw some tips!

worthing

As I said I like your aesthetic and would be interested if we met in a club for sure and you were all dressed up! It's just not going to appeal to all women. Don't feel bad!

"As I said I like your aesthetic and would be interested if we met in a club for sure and you were all dressed up! It's just not going to appeal to all women. Don't feel bad!"

Thank you!

By *eyond PurityCouple 7 weeks ago

Laceby

I was surprised when I seen your profile say you were straight.

You’ve got boxers cut out on your arse. A close up pic of your arse. Your poses are leaning towards being guy friendly.

Obviously the drinking a pint one is manly

You can be manly in pics - even posed one - look around at profiles and see how other guys pose for ideas.

K

By *idden Gem69Woman 7 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"I was surprised when I seen your profile say you were straight.

You’ve got boxers cut out on your arse. A close up pic of your arse. Your poses are leaning towards being guy friendly.

You can be manly in pics - even posed one - look around at profiles and see how other guys pose for ideas.

K"

This.. i honestly thought id see bi as ur status.. not a bad thing just comes accross that way

K"

I’m going to just crawl under my covers now or climb into a box like a cat and close the lid!…..been roasted here haha

…..least it was a good pint as I recall ha

K

This.. i honestly thought id see bi as ur status.. not a bad thing just comes accross that way"

Fml…honestly a lil embarrassed haha

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Most things are better than dozens of cock pics.

Your profile is your reflection on you, that's going to answer the needs of people who may fancy you. It's perfect if it's honest and gives viewers what they need.

We need to assess whether we fancy you and if and how you are going to satisfy us. Most people are not mutually compatible with most other people, so you will be cutting out those who don't match.

Question how everything in it is going to sell you to those of us who match you. It's your answers to our pointers that matters and will get you there.

"Most things are better than dozens of cock pics.

Your profile is your reflection on you, that's going to answer the needs of people who may fancy you. It's perfect if it's honest and gives viewers what they need.

We need to assess whether we fancy you and if and how you are going to satisfy us. Most people are not mutually compatible with most other people, so you will be cutting out those who don't match.

Question how everything in it is going to sell you to those of us who match you. It's your answers to our pointers that matters and will get you there. "

Thank you that’s a well thought out response!

By *ustard cream200001Man 7 weeks ago

Kingston upon hull

What are you actually looking for tho a relationship or a regular meeting with a woman? Don't worry I'm a straight man and I did look at your profile and you said you are looking for a connection which is good and not all women like a playful man they just want someone fun and to have fun with.

"What are you actually looking for tho a relationship or a regular meeting with a woman? Don't worry I'm a straight man and I did look at your profile and you said you are looking for a connection which is good and not all women like a playful man they just want someone fun and to have fun with. "

Ah I see, thank you for checking!

May have to reword somethings

» Add a new message to this topic