FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Terrible at profiles

Terrible at profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asisfan25 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Essex

Just some thoughts I’m feeling atm. I’ll be honest, as I don’t mind saying this - I'm getting older and I don’t feel the need to hide anymore. With the fear I’ll get treated differently because of it. I’ve had mild autism since I was younger and I find making a profile on a site like this incredibly difficult. I struggle with English and can’t always think of the right words to describe myself when I’m doing a profile.

I want to be successful on this site, but I value conversation and the social side as well. It feels like to succeed on this site, I have to change or pretend I am someone than who I am, but I've learned it's better to just be yourself in life. I’ve had the advice that my profile is too much like a dating profile, and that’s a very valid point and one I need to address to make it better. I’ve been told I shouldn’t talk about my hobbies, but I like to say what I enjoy in life, as I think it makes me at least seem like an interesting person. I’m not going to give up as I’m determined to get into the lifestyle, and I don’t like giving up. I’ve been to my first club on Friday Va and loved it, but unfortunately, I don’t have the money atm to be able to go often so I have to rely on fab for meets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple 7 weeks ago

Midlands

Your English is good! It's hard for most Men on here. The most successful are probably the ones that go to clubs and socials and get themselves known. Keep doing what you're doing, don't have expectations and see any meet as a bonus. If you contact the VA club they will likely verify you which would look good on your profile

Essex

"Your English is good! It's hard for most Men on here. The most successful are probably the ones that go to clubs and socials and get themselves known. Keep doing what you're doing, don't have expectations and see any meet as a bonus. If you contact the VA club they will likely verify you which would look good on your profile "

Thanks, you can thank the app I have for correcting my punctuation.lol I have good English, just not good at punctuation. I definitely plan to go to a lot more clubs and socials when I can afford it. I always try not to have expectations, but I think one thing I struggle with going to clubs is that because I’ve paid a lot of money for a ticket, I put pressure on myself to try and have sex . I’m more a person that likes to build a connection, but that’s not easy.

Essex

I’m always about being myself in life but on here It seems like people don’t like the real me.

By *andDLiverpoolCouple 7 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I’m always about being myself in life but on here It seems like people don’t like the real me. "

Their loss then mate! Never change, fuck em

Essex

"I’m always about being myself in life but on here It seems like people don’t like the real me.

Their loss then mate! Never change, fuck em "

Cheers! always try to have that attitude.

By *electableicecreamMan 7 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 20/03/24 00:54:12]

By *electableicecreamMan 7 weeks ago

The West

Hey OP, I've seen a few versions of your bio and the current one is the one I like best. It's short and sweet and gives enough details about you and gives a good impression of you

Your photos are good too.

And you've been to a club.

Your doing everything right and I think you'll do fine.

Personally I don't go to clubs or parties and these days I limit my meets to people that are a reasonable distance. Swinging can be expensive if your doing club's and hotel meets..

These days I prefer day time social events and meets where someone can host.

Best of luck

Essex

"Hey OP, I've seen a few versions of your bio and the current one is the one I like best. It's short and sweet and gives enough details about you and gives a good impression of you

Your photos are good too.

And you've been to a club.

Your doing everything right and I think you'll do fine.

Personally I don't go to clubs or parties and these days I limit my meets to people that are a reasonable distance. Swinging can be expensive if your doing club's and hotel meets..

These days I prefer day time social events and meets where someone can host.

Best of luck"

thanks I appreciate your words I’ve received quite alot of advice on a few different threads and tell myself I’m not going to create yet another one but I always do I’m very critical of myself to get things right

» Add a new message to this topic