FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tributes

Tributes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungmike81 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

lakes

All of my video and photo tributes, some on profile for 12 months +, have been rejected with the following,

Rejected: It looks like a screenshot, or a photo-of-a-photo. We can only accept the original.

Anyone else had a similar issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilva69Man 7 weeks ago

stockport

"All of my video and photo tributes, some on profile for 12 months +, have been rejected with the following,

Rejected: It looks like a screenshot, or a photo-of-a-photo. We can only accept the original.

Anyone else had a similar issue?"

Sometimes can’t understand the consistency of fab moderator rejecting some while approving others especially over tributes I’ve done a few , couples contact me and ask for one which I oblige only for it to be rejected

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman 7 weeks ago

Worcester

"All of my video and photo tributes, some on profile for 12 months +, have been rejected with the following,

Anyone else had a similar issue?"

Maybe they’re cracking down and taking them off profiles.

By *heonixrising500Man 7 weeks ago

Barnsley

Send in private should go through

By *neforutoMan 7 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Same here. its getting tougher getting them approved, ive also hed them rejected retrospectivly too. i now prefer to send via kik or telegram as theres less hassle that way.

By *k_guyMan 7 weeks ago

Ipswich

I have a few on peoples profiles out there. I do love to see them shared.

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

Because on tributes you are taking a picture of a picture of someone else which is not allowed.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

Is it because you’re not allowed to use photos of other people without their permission? There’s probably an assumption of assumed consent when it comes to pictures or video of you actually having sex with someone but wanking over someone’s picture on the internet? Not so much.

Hull

"Is it because you’re not allowed to use photos of other people without their permission? There’s probably an assumption of assumed consent when it comes to pictures or video of you actually having sex with someone but wanking over someone’s picture on the internet? Not so much."

There's this and you are not allowed to post photos of photos which is essentially what a tribute is.

By *k_guyMan 7 weeks ago

Ipswich

Yup, have been told before and understand it is because who knows if you have consent. I will always ask before doing a tribute, and will only share if told to, or will ask for them to share me too.

Hull

"Yup, have been told before and understand it is because who knows if you have consent. I will always ask before doing a tribute, and will only share if told to, or will ask for them to share me too."

Tribute pics are classed as screen shots and are not allowed on here.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 7 weeks ago

South West London

I do cum tributes for single women only. Non for couples and definately not or for men who want one for "their wifes" when really its obvious they want one for their own kink

» Add a new message to this topic