FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rate my profile x

Rate my profile x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cousewood OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Liverpool

Hello, just looking for judges on my profile.. likes and dislikes.. what you would like to see on there from a single male you’d wanna be meeting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

"Shit I don't like - pain, piss, blood and shit". I don't find it very sexy to be reminded of these whilst reading a profile.

I don't like single profile pics showing two people.

Would you really ignore a message from a stunning wonan if she didn't say apple ?

You have a beautiful body. I hope you find plenty of Fab fun.

Liverpool

""Shit I don't like - pain, piss, blood and shit". I don't find it very sexy to be reminded of these whilst reading a profile.

Would you really ignore a message from a stunning wonan if she didn't say apple ?

You have a beautiful body. I hope you find plenty of Fab fun. "

Thanks for the feedback and the compliment .

Yeah, added that today will mostly get rid lol just thought I’d put it there so I wouldn’t get asked

What you mean single profile showing two people? I meet couples and single females so thought it’d be something they’d want to see?

No i would haha but it does tell me she hasnt not read my bio

Have a nice day x

Leeds

Yes it's fine to show pictures of you wth other people but I suggest just not as your profile picture as you are tring to attract peple to meet you, not you and the random woman.

I think your torso pic would make a much better profile pic.

By *edWitch0000Woman 7 weeks ago

worthing

""Shit I don't like - pain, piss, blood and shit". I don't find it very sexy to be reminded of these whilst reading a profile.

Yeah, added that today will mostly get rid lol just thought I’d put it there so I wouldn’t get asked

What you mean single profile showing two people? I meet couples and single females so thought it’d be something they’d want to see?

Have a nice day x

"

I'm always wary of photos with women in on male only profiles as there is nothing to say the woman has consented to sharing pics. I don't see the point in code words anyway but I see why single women or couples use them but as a single man it seems kind of self defeating and a bit full of yourself by implying you have so many unsolicited messages that you have to filter them!!

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

You are a single male, most women are turned off by seeing pics of you with your dick inside someone else.

Do you really think women will message you to ask questions?

There is a lot about what you don't like but not much about what you do like or want.

You say you have met couples both on and off here but you are not verified, that makes me suspicious that you are not being totally honest.

Liverpool

Have a nice day x

I'm always wary of photos with women in on male only profiles as there is nothing to say the woman has consented to sharing pics. I don't see the point in code words anyway but I see why single women or couples use them but as a single man it seems kind of self defeating and a bit full of yourself by implying you have so many unsolicited messages that you have to filter them!! "

Thanks for your feedback, interesting to hear different views on others in my pics. They have consented reason there are no faces and I have the photos to upload in the first place

Why would it make me full of myself but not a single female or couple, I do get unsolicited messages just not many, to me the code word imply you’ve actually bothered to read the bio and not just seen pics and messaged?

By *razytimesinloveCouple 7 weeks ago

SW Scotland

Big red flag for us if a single profile has pics including other people in them

Liverpool

"You are a single male, most women are turned off by seeing pics of you with your dick inside someone else.

Do you really think women will message you to ask questions?

There is a lot about what you don't like but not much about what you do like or want.

You say you have met couples both on and off here but you are not verified, that makes me suspicious that you are not being totally honest. "

The more you know haha didn’t think that was a turn off on a site like fab, thank you for your feedback

I don’t want everything to be on my bio hence my likes are what I’d like to maybe start a message but yes I have received messages from women asking questions..

The couple I met on here is also not verified so it isn’t possible to be verified, reason I have pics up with a couple but again messaging me asking would prompt me to explain

Liverpool

"Big red flag for us if a single profile has pics including other people in them"

Wow didn’t think it was that bad, 4/4 thanks for the feedback

Leeds

Lovely torso profile pic OP

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

0/10

Liverpool