FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profiles

profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordontom OP   Man  over a year ago

sunderland

Hello all, this is my first post on this great site as i have only been on a couple of months. I think this is a great site and as the name implies "Fab"

I am on the site as Bi and had lots of people looking at my profile and the couple of pics i have, but i am perplexed by someone who looked at me today. When i clicked on his profile he is asking for anyone to get in touch and see how it goes and has some GREAT pics posted. All of them are showing him in stockings,sussies,panties and, red heels. Here is the point of my post... why is his orientation posted as straight and why has he blocked males from contacting him. He looked at my profile so i assume he can only be fighting the fact that he is Bi as he wears womens sexy undies and it obviously turns him on.

I apologise if i have posted this in the wrong forum, but i notice on a lot of profiles where men are wearing womens undies that they say they are 'Straight' I have been around quite a bit and am not naieve but am relatively new to these sites, and am wondering am i looking at this the wrong way.

Sorry for the long post but i am perplexed about some of the profile wording. As i said earlier this is a GREAT site. thanks ta all concerned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does seem a bit strange,but maybe he's not looking for guys just bi couples maybe?

Or maybe he's one of those guys who just gets of at looking at pics and not serious about swinging.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Not every man who wears womens underwear is bi or gay.

I am not bi and we don't look for couples to play with but I check out other females and couples profiles.

If he is looking for single men though, maybe he is blocking males so he gets to choose who he mails.

Maybe he's straight but just likes wearing women's undercrackers.

I think we all have thoughts towards the soft velvety charms of ladies garments from time to time

Better go change my profile...

yes mischief this one

Forum Mod

"yes mischief this one "

Hahahahaha go get your prize View

"yes mischief this one

Hahahahaha go get your prize View "

thanks honey.....

minces away with cocky swagger with hand raised in winner fashion............

Had a guy wear stockings, supenders and lady pants but as straigh as can be just wanted to push the boundaries a bit. He was not confused about his identinte but just wanted to experiment and chose me as was comfortable with me and safe.

Maybe this is what this guy is looking for, a trusting and understanding person but not wanting to seem thought of as bi or gay in any way. Hence he blocks males as he is straight but just likes the finer things in life.

Havent let the cat out the bag as he is not on this site so his ID is safe as Im the only one that knows and particpated in this role play.

whatever anyones sexuality, surely it comes down to bodily contact and the likes rather than what one likes to wear.

let you all into a secret, I once dressed in ladies underwear for a then girlfriend, never questioned my sexuality, just had the confidence to do such a thing for my then partner, she loved it and I was treated to a great night.

Err im bi but don't wear women's clothes lol

I know a few very straight guys who do though xx

Why do people question each other sexual prefrence or choice. Each to there own.

By *ordontom OP   Man  over a year ago

sunderland

Thanks for all the interesting and varied replies on my original post, all points taken on board. Thanks to all xxx

"yes mischief this one "

i dont think this one counts does it??? im allowed to change the rules im a woman!!!!!!

"yes mischief this one

thanks honey.....

minces away with cocky swagger with hand raised in winner fashion............ "

nobody likes a smug git!!!!!

nobody likes a smug git!!!

give me an address...i'll send you a mince pie! xx

"yes mischief this one

thanks honey.....

minces away with cocky swagger with hand raised in winner fashion............

nobody likes a smug git!!!!!

nobody likes a smug git!!! "

I think you mean the ' winning smug git '

"Had a guy wear stockings, supenders and lady pants but as straigh as can be just wanted to push the boundaries a bit. He was not confused about his identinte but just wanted to experiment and chose me as was comfortable with me and safe.

Maybe this is what this guy is looking for, a trusting and understanding person but not wanting to seem thought of as bi or gay in any way. Hence he blocks males as he is straight but just likes the finer things in life.

Havent let the cat out the bag as he is not on this site so his ID is safe as Im the only one that knows and particpated in this role play."

Agree. My playmates are all straight and what I call 'alpha' males outside the bedroom, armed police, ex army etc. The turn on for me is dressing them in sexy lingerie, painting their nails etc to play. On many occasions they've been surprised at what I get them to do and wonder what the blokes down the rugby club would say. They are not bi or even curious just open minded and eager to please me. If they didnt go pale at the thought of dressing for me it wouldn't be fun.

» Add a new message to this topic