FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0isPrime OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Manchester

Someone guide me here, please. I'm seeing lots of New Women joining and almost immediately see they've been recommended/verified by other users. Are these genuine or folks playing the system?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 4 weeks ago

your head

They could have been here before or met someone from the site and then set up a profile. It's easily done.

By *0isPrime OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Manchester

"They could have been here before or met someone from the site and then set up a profile. It's easily done. "

I figured there might be some of that going on, looking at the last couple I've seen, it appears to be a very similar 'verification' from an account appears to do lots of verifications.

By *herryEatersCouple 4 weeks ago

East Cheshire

First question, are the verifications visible and you can see their profiles ? (not hidden). Some create fake accounts and verify themselves !

By *ipstick KissesWoman 4 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

That could still be genuine though.

I set up this profile after being here for 4 years as a couple, during which time I'd been to many social events. So I was verified pretty much straight away by people who know me from those events and who have verified lots of others.

I guess, as with all things Fab, you just have to use your judgement on the veracity of the verifications

By *ot to giggleWoman 4 weeks ago

Coventry

you can always back track the verifications and see who has verified them. I have met some awful narcissistic people on here who actually seem to have a few genuine verifications. think they need to be taken with a pinch of salt

By *aomilatteCouple 4 weeks ago

Midlands

"Someone guide me here, please. I'm seeing lots of New Women joining and almost immediately see they've been recommended/verified by other users. Are these genuine or folks playing the system? "

If it's immediate (we've seen 6 minutes from joining to get a verification) it may be suspicious. If they join, immediately message someone they know and get a verification sent back in a few minutes it may be best to be wary. (Especially if it's a Woman or Couple and the verification says how great she is at squirting, how they fucked for hours etc etc).

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 4 weeks ago

Cotswolds

I've been here before and was verified by someone who knows me well

By *unchalMan 4 weeks ago

Dartford

"Someone guide me here, please. I'm seeing lots of New Women joining and almost immediately see they've been recommended/verified by other users. Are these genuine or folks playing the system?

If it's immediate (we've seen 6 minutes from joining to get a verification) it may be suspicious. If they join, immediately message someone they know and get a verification sent back in a few minutes it may be best to be wary. (Especially if it's a Woman or Couple and the verification says how great she is at squirting, how they fucked for hours etc etc)."

How would you know that?

By *unchalMan 4 weeks ago

Dartford

"Someone guide me here, please. I'm seeing lots of New Women joining and almost immediately see they've been recommended/verified by other users. Are these genuine or folks playing the system? "

How would you know that? How are you seeing lots of new women joining?

By *inkyropecoupleCouple 4 weeks ago

carluke

"Someone guide me here, please. I'm seeing lots of New Women joining and almost immediately see they've been recommended/verified by other users. Are these genuine or folks playing the system?

How would you know that? How are you seeing lots of new women joining?"

There’s a option under search for new women, same for new couples and new men

By *anted by NightMan 4 weeks ago

Shangri-la

Most people join fab through recommendations from friends.

By *uri00620Woman 4 weeks ago

Croydon

[Removed by poster at 06/04/24 04:18:28]

By *uri00620Woman 4 weeks ago

Croydon

Could be genuine, previous meets. That being said getting fake verifications is very easy if you're looking for that. I frequently get asked to verify people I don't know in exchange for a verification.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Central

A lot of people rejoin, or join after swinging friends recommend it, so it's easier to have current contacts who can do it.

It's Al's generally easier for people who aren't single men, to get meets quickly and to filter those that they pick to meet, based on their selection criteria.

» Add a new message to this topic