FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibber33 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Ipswich/Chelmsford/Brentwood

Been trying to get meets on here with no luck I am not pushy is it that I have no reviews ? Hard to get em if you not meeting lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrimper36Couple 4 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

"Been trying to get meets on here with no luck I am not pushy is it that I have no reviews ? Hard to get em if you not meeting lol"

You have a verification on your profile so I’d say it’s for other reasons.

Maybe fab straight is holding the hordes back from meeting you.

Best of luck.

By *parkle1974Woman 4 weeks ago

Leeds

The general advice is to get yourself to socials or go on cam as you can get verified through those.

Bear in mind though that even having verifications doesn't guarantee getting meets....for me personally it takes a lot more than just cock shots to get my attention.

Good luck.

By *iss DevilWoman 4 weeks ago

Bedford

I know what your cock looks like but I have not a clue what you look like (doesn't have be the face, just body shape etc). I also can't get much info from your limited bio whether we'd be compatible. Then you cannot accommodate, which most of the time is the indicator the person is married/attached and playing away (may not be in your case, but that's the usual assumption).

If you think your profile is the best possible reflection of who you are, don't change a thing.

By *llNatural36FWoman 4 weeks ago

Denbighshire

Your profile says straight yet you’re looking for mm? Your profile doesn’t add up op, if you’re bi/gay then I’d change it so your profile reflects it and put more of what you’re looking for/can offer. Agree with previous post about the not being able to accommodate so maybe say why you can’t? If you think your profile truly reflects you though don’t change a thing. Happy fabbing

By *ucka39Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Your profile says straight yet you’re looking for mm? Your profile doesn’t add up op, if you’re bi/gay then I’d change it so your profile reflects it and put more of what you’re looking for/can offer. Agree with previous post about the not being able to accommodate so maybe say why you can’t? If you think your profile truly reflects you though don’t change a thing. Happy fabbing "

This

By *un and Games 2016Couple 4 weeks ago

Darlington

Have a look at your profile? Would you meet you?

By *revaunanceCouple 4 weeks ago

Exeter

"Been trying to get meets on here with no luck I am not pushy is it that I have no reviews ? Hard to get em if you not meeting lol"

Your profile consists of a badly written bio that doesn't really add up to much.

There are four pictures of your cock (seen one, seen them all).

Your profile pic is your cock, so are you seriously saying that the first impression you want to make on anyone is to show your cock?

You are verified, but other than the green tick there is no verifications on show or the verification summary for people to judge whether the verification is reliable.

Your straight, but looking to meet MM couples and single men.

All your friends are men and TV/TS.

You can't accomodate.

You want to fuck 99 year old people.

You've been on here since at least Jan 2018 and still have all those very simple reasons why you might have some difficulty arranging meets.

There is also the question of how you are using the site. As this is your first forum post in over six years I would guess that you are relying on messaging alone to attract potential meets. That is not a very reliable way of attracting attention because most people will look at your profile before deciding to reply and well, let's not go there again.

Perhaps a fundamental rethink on your shop window is the best way to go.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic