FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I need help wife say we are to old for sex

I need help wife say we are to old for sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harzi OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Merseyside

Any woman or couple help me, my wife says we are to old for sex, but if i stray she says it over, but thats why i am on here. She just dosent want to know.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ustardChuckerMan 3 weeks ago

Exetershire

Helmet on OP, this could get bumpy

By *urbo TedMan 3 weeks ago

Stansted

"Helmet on OP, this could get bumpy "

Popcorn, popcorn, get your popcorn here.

Merseyside

"Helmet on OP, this could get bumpy

Popcorn, popcorn, get your popcorn here."

you ask sensible question, and ther are always sarcastic nasty people on here.

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

"Any woman or couple help me, my wife says we are to old for sex, but if i stray she says it over, but thats why i am on here. She just dosent want to know. "

Ditch her mate, go and fill your boots

Merseyside

"Any woman or couple help me, my wife says we are to old for sex, but if i stray she says it over, but thats why i am on here. She just dosent want to know.

Ditch her mate, go and fill your boots "

thankyou for sensible answer.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 3 weeks ago

Wherever

Popcorn, popcorn, get your popcorn here. you ask sensible question, and ther are always sarcastic nasty people on here. "

You ask questions, you got answers. It’s not always going to be what you want to hear, I’m afraid.

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

"Any woman or couple help me, my wife says we are to old for sex, but if i stray she says it over, but thats why i am on here. She just dosent want to know.

Ditch her mate, go and fill your boots thankyou for sensible answer."

Or should I say; empty your sack

By *CLM87Woman 3 weeks ago

Derbyshire

I think personally, you need to decide what is more important for you.

Could you be happy in a sexless relationship? Would you be heartbroken and devastated if you were no longer with her.. and could you give your all to her without sex involved?

It's not an easy situation to be in

By *agnar73Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Popcorn, popcorn, get your popcorn here. you ask sensible question, and ther are always sarcastic nasty people on here. "

Any good at golf?

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op try couples counselling. If your wife won't go, go alone. From your recent posts this is obviously causing you problems.

Best of luck to both of you

Merseyside

Popcorn, popcorn, get your popcorn here. you ask sensible question, and ther are always sarcastic nasty people on here.

Any good at golf?"

sport is like watching paint dry

By *agnar73Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Popcorn, popcorn, get your popcorn here. you ask sensible question, and ther are always sarcastic nasty people on here.

Any good at golf? sport is like watching paint dry "

Counselling, if she’s similar age to you, not too old.

Merseyside

"I think personally, you need to decide what is more important for you.

Could you be happy in a sexless relationship? Would you be heartbroken and devastated if you were no longer with her.. and could you give your all to her without sex involved?

It's not an easy situation to be in "

i am giving her my all, she is a lady of leisure.

By *oody BMan 3 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

Am I her age op?

By *afe and shavenCouple 3 weeks ago

Ipswich

"Op try couples counselling. If your wife won't go, go alone. From your recent posts this is obviously causing you problems.

Best of luck to both of you"

We totally agree with the comment above. At 53 your home sex life should just be getting into top gear!!

Merseyside

"I think personally, you need to decide what is more important for you.

It's not an easy situation to be in i am giving her my all, she is a lady of leisure."

yes

By *ea monkeyMan 3 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

The thing is OP, this isn’t a hook up site, this is a swingers site. People on here are often about building their relationships through honesty and open communication. What you’re doing is pretty much the opposite. People that cheat usually get very short shrift on here.

Your partner is obviously going through something and you’ve chosen option C; go behind her back and try to cheat. If the only reason that you’re with them is for the sex, then you need to examine your relationship and think about that.

Rather than trying to make a mockery of your relationship and the person that you claim to ‘love’ why don’t you try talking, counselling and supporting her. If that doesn’t work then split up and find someone that can meet your needs

Merseyside

"Am I her age op? "
yes

By *he turned me GreyCouple 3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Op, please take this in the spirit it's intended..

But you need professional help with this, not the kinda help you'll recieve on the forums.

Mr

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 3 weeks ago

Wherever

"The thing is OP, this isn’t a hook up site, this is a swingers site. People on here are often about building their relationships through honesty and open communication. What you’re doing is pretty much the opposite. People that cheat usually get very short shrift on here.

Your partner is obviously going through something and you’ve chosen option C; go behind her back and try to cheat. If the only reason that you’re with them is for the sex, then you need to examine your relationship and think about that.

Rather than trying to make a mockery of your relationship and the person that you claim to ‘love’ why don’t you try talking, counselling and supporting her. If that doesn’t work then split up and find someone that can meet your needs"

Brilliantly put, Tea.

By *ash0000Man 3 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

If all else fails then masterbation is the key! Lots of it

Merseyside

"The thing is OP, this isn’t a hook up site, this is a swingers site. People on here are often about building their relationships through honesty and open communication. What you’re doing is pretty much the opposite. People that cheat usually get very short shrift on here.

Rather than trying to make a mockery of your relationship and the person that you claim to ‘love’ why don’t you try talking, counselling and supporting her. If that doesn’t work then split up and find someone that can meet your needs"

for your information, i have asked her to come onto a site like this, because i want to, and do it properly, she says its disgusting

By *ackformore100Man 3 weeks ago

Tin town

"Any woman or couple help me, my wife says we are to old for sex, but if i stray she says it over, but thats why i am on here. She just dosent want to know. "

It's a vert tricky one op. Nobody knows your situation other than you. But no is no and all I will say is.. Think of your life without her and evaluate whether you can compromise and swallow your own needs to keep with what you have got. It's tough. Been there myself.

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Rather than trying to make a mockery of your relationship and the person that you claim to ‘love’ why don’t you try talking, counselling and supporting her. If that doesn’t work then split up and find someone that can meet your needs for your information, i have asked her to come onto a site like this, because i want to, and do it properly, she says its disgusting "

Joining a site like this isn't the answer.

Merseyside

Rather than trying to make a mockery of your relationship and the person that you claim to ‘love’ why don’t you try talking, counselling and supporting her. If that doesn’t work then split up and find someone that can meet your needs for your information, i have asked her to come onto a site like this, because i want to, and do it properly, she says its disgusting

Joining a site like this isn't the answer. "

that is your opinion

By * and R cple4Couple 3 weeks ago

swansea

Always 2 sides to a story and the cynical bitch in me knows majority of the time the one doing all the my wife don't understand me etc is talking bollocks..

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

That is (Fab...) for you, lol.

By *offiaCoolWoman 3 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

Why do you ask for help from only women and couples ?

By *uxom redCouple 3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Have you thought that your wife my be going through the menopause when saying to old for sex means she really can't be arsed and trying to put it in a nicer way ?

By *idlandiaMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Why do you ask for help from only women and couples ?"
by help I think he means have sex with him.

By *offiaCoolWoman 3 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

"Why do you ask for help from only women and couples ? by help I think he means have sex with him."

Ah, THAT kind of help

Tin town

"Why do you ask for help from only women and couples ?"

Because they might give a different perspective that might help? Who knows.

By *red333Man 3 weeks ago

Dorchester

It's a vert tricky one op. Nobody knows your situation other than you. But no is no and all I will say is.. Think of your life without her and evaluate whether you can compromise and swallow your own needs to keep with what you have got. It's tough. Been there myself. "

The trouble is you don't know what life will be like without her until you leave.

Manchester (he/him)

Rather than trying to make a mockery of your relationship and the person that you claim to ‘love’ why don’t you try talking, counselling and supporting her. If that doesn’t work then split up and find someone that can meet your needs for your information, i have asked her to come onto a site like this, because i want to, and do it properly, she says its disgusting "

I’m not talking about swinging. I’m talking about your relationship. Forget swinging and focus on your relationship or leave her, treat her with the respect that you promised you would, stop thinking with your cock

Merseyside

It's a vert tricky one op. Nobody knows your situation other than you. But no is no and all I will say is.. Think of your life without her and evaluate whether you can compromise and swallow your own needs to keep with what you have got. It's tough. Been there myself. The trouble is you don't know what life will be like without her until you leave. "

i know

By *partharmonyCouple 3 weeks ago

Ruislip

I bloody hope 53 isn't too old for sex. I'd only have two years to go.

How old is your wife?

Merseyside

"Have you thought that your wife my be going through the menopause when saying to old for sex means she really can't be arsed and trying to put it in a nicer way ?"
she has never really liked it

By *ex HolesMan 3 weeks ago

Up North

I’d say shag as much as you can OP

Merseyside

"I’d say shag as much as you can OP "
thankyou

Merseyside

How old is your wife? "

Manchester (he/him)

"I’d say shag as much as you can OP thankyou "

I think we’ve found what you’re looking for.

You don’t want advice, you want someone to agree with you to ease your guilty conscience

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 3 weeks ago

Cotswolds

".

for your information, i have asked her to come onto a site like this, because i want to, and do it properly, she says its disgusting "

Honestly if you relationship is on rocky ground and you are not having sex ..... trying to introduce her to fab is a massive mistake ... and will never get the result you want.

Talk to her, listen, try to understand, be compassionate. And if all else fails. Leave ... divorce and enjoy a happy single life ...

By *s2andyou2Couple 3 weeks ago

Borders

Dont cheat. That's unfair and brutally cruel.

If that's her choice then you need to sit down and have a long hard think as to whether you will stay or go. What's more important to you? I understand it's not easy.

Do you love her and enjoy her companionship? Would you honestly risk family in exchange for the occasional bonk?

The only way is to talk this through. You are both very young to be in a sexless marriage. There is a reason for this, try to work out the underlying issue. But ultimately you have to respect her boundaries and final decisions.

Is the relationship worse more than sex? Or is the relationship doomed without it? So many questions.

For the record I do sympathise, to give up at this age is to young in my personal opinion ( not that my opinion matters)

Best of luck

Mrs

Merseyside

"Dont cheat. That's unfair and brutally cruel.

If that's her choice then you need to sit down and have a long hard think as to whether you will stay or go. What's more important to you? I understand it's not easy.

Do you love her and enjoy her companionship? Would you honestly risk family in exchange for the occasional bonk?

The only way is to talk this through. You are both very young to be in a sexless marriage. There is a reason for this, try to work out the underlying issue. But ultimately you have to respect her boundaries and final decisions.

Is the relationship worse more than sex? Or is the relationship doomed without it? So many questions.

For the record I do sympathise, to give up at this age is to young in my personal opinion ( not that my opinion matters)

Best of luck

Thankyou

Mrs"

By *uxom redCouple 3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

"Have you thought that your wife my be going through the menopause when saying to old for sex means she really can't be arsed and trying to put it in a nicer way ? she has never really liked it"
you answered your own question then .

By *ornucopiaMan 3 weeks ago

Bexley

"

It's not an easy situation to be in i am giving her my all, she is a lady of leisure."

Sounds like she's got the trump cards!

By *avandPennyCouple 3 weeks ago

Wigan

Look at the positives, if she has said no more sexy time then you are free to wander about and knock one out whenever you want, what's worse is holding your nut in the hope she may sometime decide to jump on your ram rod. Thank her for being direct.

By *nightANDKrakenCouple 3 weeks ago

Too old for sex at 53 sounds a bit like an excuse. You've said she has never liked it, so you need to decide now what takes precidence...a sexless marriage. Or marriageless sex.

You need to sit down and have a conversation, you obviously have needs that she does not want to assist you with. She doesn't like sex. There's no winner. Masturbate. Or leave.

By *ldgeezermeMan 3 weeks ago

Los Cristianos

If it's just about the sex then find yourself a nice local lady of the night

Cheaper than divorce

By *rcoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Mid Glam

As said, seek professional help and counseling.

Sounds like a bit of an imbalance in the relationship, "sex doesnt happen at our age" or " couples dont do sex after being together x years" is a crap excuse tbh.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 3 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Hello O.P.

You have tried posting many threads BUT have you tried messaging women or looking on the meets section ?

The forums only have a small percentage of women on here.

Good luck to you and your wife.

You must decide which is most important to you e.g. A shag with a stranger or the woman you thought enough of to marry ....

hard shout for some

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 3 weeks ago

Essex

"Have you thought that your wife my be going through the menopause when saying to old for sex means she really can't be arsed and trying to put it in a nicer way ? she has never really liked it"

I’ll get lambasted for this one. If she’s never liked it, is it because you’re not attending to her needs? Because good sex takes 2 people.

But - you need to pick

Your marriage & your wife. Sexless. Which does not mean loveless.

Or leave. Give you both a chance for happiness.

Cheating is not the answer.

Fab is not the answer.

And no matter how many times you ask the same question on here. THAT answer is not going to change.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 3 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"

It's not an easy situation to be in i am giving her my all, she is a lady of leisure.

Sounds like she's got the trump cards!"

Has she ? In what way ?

By *hrimper36Couple 3 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Loving your threads op.

Always honest and heartfelt.

Go to counseling or start a new life without her.

Life’s too short to be unhappy but marriage is or should be more than just you getting a boom boom quick.

As always op best of luck.

T

By *hoccaMan 3 weeks ago

local

At this point the ‘if you love me card’ Is very necessary and reasonable. Explain how important it is to you.

By *illan-KillashMan 3 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

you ask sensible question, and ther are always sarcastic nasty people on here. "

To be fair OP, it's not the first time you've discussed this in the forums.

By *naswingdressWoman 3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I would discuss this with a therapist, either individually or as a couple.

I would work out whether this is something that you are willing to leave her for.

If not, I would get a collection of toys rather than betray my marriage.

I would probably not look to breaking your commitment, these things rarely end in a not-messy way.

I would also consider whether a woman would find you attractive when you slag off other women. I know there's a subset of pick-me "not like other girls", but most of us with our heads screwed on realise that if you're going to slag off one woman, you're more likely to slag off other women.

By *razywelshboyMan 3 weeks ago

Rhyl

Exactly the same situation. It's rough

By *ash0000Man 3 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

Exactly the same situation. It's rough "

Get ready to be slated.

By *ntraditional_GentMan 3 weeks ago

Nottingham

"If it's just about the sex then find yourself a nice local lady of the night

Cheaper than divorce"

There’s plenty of divorces as a result of utilising “professional services”.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 3 weeks ago

Essex

"At this point the ‘if you love me card’ Is very necessary and reasonable. Explain how important it is to you. "

Erm…..

I really hope you mean opening a conversation and not coercing her into sex.

By *razywelshboyMan 3 weeks ago

Rhyl

Exactly the same situation. It's rough

Get ready to be slated. "

I'm OK I have my hard hat on

By *rHotNottsMan 3 weeks ago

Cebu City

I don’t believe you. Maybe you heard that but she said something else like she doesn’t want sex with you, you make her in the mood or treat her right ?

If she really does believe 53 is too old for sex you’re possibly incompatible but go for counselling first to be sure it can’t be fixed

By *orny-DJMan 3 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

Rather than trying to make a mockery of your relationship and the person that you claim to ‘love’ why don’t you try talking, counselling and supporting her. If that doesn’t work then split up and find someone that can meet your needs for your information, i have asked her to come onto a site like this, because i want to, and do it properly, she says its disgusting

Joining a site like this isn't the answer. that is your opinion "

It's very clearly also your wifes opinion too, from what you've posted about things she's said.

A woman you made vows with.

She's already made it very clear to you that if you play away, it's over and yet here you are.

You're hitting out at those who are saying that what you're doing is wrong, so it seems very clear to me that you were hoping to get a lot of sympathy when the opposite is the case.

As has been said, this is a swinging site, and swinging is all about trust, respect and honesty and cheating is not the same thing at all and very much frowned upon on fab.

I'd suggest that by still being on here despite the things she's said, you clearly don't give a rats ar*e about her, so why not do her a favour and leave her so she can find someobe who will respect her

Manchester (she/her)

"Too old for sex at 53 sounds a bit like an excuse. You've said she has never liked it, so you need to decide now what takes precidence...a sexless marriage. Or marriageless sex.

You need to sit down and have a conversation, you obviously have needs that she does not want to assist you with. She doesn't like sex. There's no winner. Masturbate. Or leave. "

I'd agree with this.

Does she not want to have sex, or does she not want to have sex with *you*?

By *atureGuy62Man 3 weeks ago

DE7

I'm 65 save still active, seems younger women are easier to get now.

Tin town

To be fair OP, it's not the first time you've discussed this in the forums."

Shag pint avoid threads seems to repeat.. Why not this one.?

Tin town

"At this point the ‘if you love me card’ Is very necessary and reasonable. Explain how important it is to you.

Erm…..

I really hope you mean opening a conversation and not coercing her into sex."

When married our couples counsellor suggested she give it a go... In fairness she did... But within seconds we were both in tears... Fucking stupid counsellor.

By *2000ManMan 3 weeks ago

Worthing

Are things ok outside of the bedroom? Start there.

Manchester (she/her)

"Are things ok outside of the bedroom? Start there."

Yes. As they say, problems in Bedfordshire That Keep popping up, might also be indicative of problems outside of Bedfordshire.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 3 weeks ago

Leeds

You have a decision to make them, remain sexless or leave the marriage and look elsewhere.

Mrs

By *issmorganWoman 3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Op, you have been given advice several times on this and your old profile.

She's told you not to cheat, yet you're on here anyway looking for people to help you do that.

Only you know your wife and why she doesn't want sex, if it can't be fixed maybe it's time to call it quits, then you can go have all the sex you want.

We only ever hear your side of the story though and there are always 3 sides to any story.

By *red333Man 3 weeks ago

Dorchester

To be fair OP, it's not the first time you've discussed this in the forums.

Shag pint avoid threads seems to repeat.. Why not this one.? "

lol

By *issy LanaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

cloud cuckoo land

Have you considered seeking help from an experienced and professionally qualified counsellor accredited in Psychosexual Therapy?

By *earNoMan 3 weeks ago

Saltburn by the Sea

There must be some reason for going off sex and age isnt one that comes to my mind.. I’m 70 and partner 51 we had sex 26 times last month.

By *ripfillMan 3 weeks ago

havant

"Op try couples counselling. If your wife won't go, go alone. From your recent posts this is obviously causing you problems.

Best of luck to both of you"

Excellent point made - absolutely worth a try however, the waits in the NHS even in this sector can take quite a long time …

Good luck - awful

Dilemma but be supportive

By *ad NannaWoman 3 weeks ago

East London

Get a new wife who wants sex.

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 3 weeks ago

Ends

"Get a new wife who wants sex.

"

Are you looking for a husband

By *en30216Man 3 weeks ago

york

Get a cum slut

By *elticGent2024Man 3 weeks ago

Kempston

The statement “We’re too old for sex” is deflection and not the real reason for the lack of sexual interest. You need to get to the real cause of the problem, and that could prove challenging.

Does your wife have any physical issues which can result in sex not being enjoyable for her? Has she never enjoyed it or just not enjoyed it with you? Has she got any hang ups about her body or with sex generally? How is everything else at home? Does she feel wanted, valued, loved? Other than sexual intimacy, is there any affection? Lots to explore, but how do you get to the bottom of it?

You need a very frank and open conversation with her about it. Does she know how you feel about it? As others have suggested, professional counselling could be very beneficial for both of you.

If you can’t get it resolved, to the point that your wife engages and enjoys a full sex life with you, then you have to ask yourself a few hard questions. Would your wife allow or tolerate you having a sex life elsewhere if she really has no further interest in sex?

Is there enough in the marriage to enable you to put a sex life aside and continue together without one? Is sex so important to you that you would leave a marriage in order to build a new sex life for yourself with others?

An affair, casual fab meets, or transactional relationships are best avoided as if discovered, it could ruin any chance of restoring your sex life at home, and more likely end the marriage non-amicably.

By *he SurveyorMan 3 weeks ago

Bury

It’s a dilemma.

I was in a similar situation at your age.

I bit the bullet, had a long conversation and left.

It was like losing a noose around my neck.

I’ve had relationships, fun on here and been to swingers clubs.

Have a new relationship now with a highly sexed lady who is great fun.

Not suggesting you do the same, but remember, your life is not a rehearsal.

PM me if you want

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

Always treat her with respect OP.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

Did she say you're too old for sex before or after you joined here? Are you clapped out?

East London

[Removed by poster at 10/04/24 17:34:59]

Merseyside

"Did she say you're too old for sex before or after you joined here? Are you clapped out?"
far from it thankyou

Merseyside

"It’s a dilemma.

I was in a similar situation at your age.

I bit the bullet, had a long conversation and left.

It was like losing a noose around my neck.

I’ve had relationships, fun on here and been to swingers clubs.

Have a new relationship now with a highly sexed lady who is great fun.

Not suggesting you do the same, but remember, your life is not a rehearsal.

PM me if you want "

thankyou

Merseyside

"Get a cum slut "
that would be good

Warwick and Coventry

"The statement “We’re too old for sex” is deflection and not the real reason for the lack of sexual interest. You need to get to the real cause of the problem, and that could prove challenging.

Does your wife have any physical issues which can result in sex not being enjoyable for her? Has she never enjoyed it or just not enjoyed it with you? Has she got any hang ups about her body or with sex generally? How is everything else at home? Does she feel wanted, valued, loved? Other than sexual intimacy, is there any affection? Lots to explore, but how do you get to the bottom of it?

You need a very frank and open conversation with her about it. Does she know how you feel about it? As others have suggested, professional counselling could be very beneficial for both of you.

If you can’t get it resolved, to the point that your wife engages and enjoys a full sex life with you, then you have to ask yourself a few hard questions. Would your wife allow or tolerate you having a sex life elsewhere if she really has no further interest in sex?

Is there enough in the marriage to enable you to put a sex life aside and continue together without one? Is sex so important to you that you would leave a marriage in order to build a new sex life for yourself with others?

An affair, casual fab meets, or transactional relationships are best avoided as if discovered, it could ruin any chance of restoring your sex life at home, and more likely end the marriage non-amicably."

And everyone is a couch psychotherapist...

Merseyside

"

i wish

By *ampshire2Couple 3 weeks ago

Dummer

Masturbate more

Merseyside

"Op, you have been given advice several times on this and your old profile.

She's told you not to cheat, yet you're on here anyway looking for people to help you do that.

Only you know your wife and why she doesn't want sex, if it can't be fixed maybe it's time to call it quits, then you can go have all the sex you want.

We only ever hear your side of the story though and there are always 3 sides to any story. "

i havent got an old profike this is tge only one i have ever had.

Merseyside

"Are things ok outside of the bedroom? Start there.

Yes. As they say, problems in Bedfordshire That Keep popping up, might also be indicative of problems outside of Bedfordshire."

i dont live in bedfordshire

Merseyside

"Too old for sex at 53 sounds a bit like an excuse. You've said she has never liked it, so you need to decide now what takes precidence...a sexless marriage. Or marriageless sex.

You need to sit down and have a conversation, you obviously have needs that she does not want to assist you with. She doesn't like sex. There's no winner. Masturbate. Or leave.

I'd agree with this.

Does she not want to have sex, or does she not want to have sex with *you*?"

i sont know and dont care.

By *ectarofthegodsWoman 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Kick her to the curb

Kempston

"And everyone is a couch psychotherapist... "

What advice would you give the OP?

Warwick and Coventry

"And everyone is a couch psychotherapist...

What advice would you give the OP?"

My advice would be to get sucked off by the hoover.......or is that too much deflection based on a transactional relationship......

Mr

By *issmorganWoman 3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Op, you have been given advice several times on this and your old profile.

We only ever hear your side of the story though and there are always 3 sides to any story. i havent got an old profike this is tge only one i have ever had."

You keep saying this, but we know differently

Tin town

"Always treat her with respect OP. "
sounds like a veri... Sucks like a pro

Manchester (she/her)

Yes. As they say, problems in Bedfordshire That Keep popping up, might also be indicative of problems outside of Bedfordshire. i dont live in bedfordshire"

I'm fully aware.

Quite a lot of people use "Bedford" or "Bedfordshire" as slang to refer to the bedroom or going to sleep.

And we know that problems in Bedford That Keep popping up, might indicate problems outside of Bedford(shire)

By *lueDressWoman 3 weeks ago

Bath

I hated sex until I met the right man.I was 36 when we met.Haven't stopped sex since that day.Even when poorly we still have quality love making.I believe I was with the wrong men.Im 60

Manchester (she/her)

"I hated sex until I met the right man.I was 36 when we met.Haven't stopped sex since that day.Even when poorly we still have quality love making.I believe I was with the wrong men.Im 60"

Heck yes.

By *AYENCouple 3 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I think you should make it clear that you don't feel too old for sex, so ask her for a solution. If she can't offer one suggest that you can - it's only right that she allows you the freedom to enjoy sex and she should agree to a compromise. K.

Merseyside

"I think you should make it clear that you don't feel too old for sex, so ask her for a solution. If she can't offer one suggest that you can - it's only right that she allows you the freedom to enjoy sex and she should agree to a compromise. K."
thankyou

By *ed MartinMan 3 weeks ago

Shefford

If you’re able to talk about this with your wife, counselling is certainly one idea that may help, but you may need to be prepared to hear some truths about yourself that are uncomfortable, and which require you to put some personal work in.

Her saying you are too old for sex could be a cover for a lot of things- for example:

Has you considered that she might have an underlying health condition that makes sex difficult/painful/uncomfortable, that she might be too embarrassed to discuss with you?

Menopause/HRT/medications could be destroying her libido?

Has gained/lost a lot of weight and has this destroyed her confidence and made her feel unattractive?

Have YOU gained/lost a lot of weight?

What are you doing about making her actually feel attractive and desirable? Do you make an effort or sit around the house scratching yourself and farting until it’s time to demand a bunk-up?!

Are you pulling your weight domestically, or is she so exhausted by work and running the house etc that she no longer has the energy for anything else?

What shared interests and activities do you have that help bring you together and give you both enjoyment and common ground?- or have you drifted into being nothing more than legally bonded room mates?

Warwick and Coventry

Question....why do people insist on ripping the 'what could be's apart'?, in regards to the potential root to the orginial Op. Instead of focusing on the Op's behaviour in this.

As it is, all the potential reasons are hypothesis and assumption at its best. Deal with the facts at hand....

I stand by what I say we're all couch psychotherapists aint we.....

By *nightANDKrakenCouple 3 weeks ago

i wish"

If that is what you wish then why are you sticking around?

By *atnip make me purrWoman 3 weeks ago

Reading

We totally agree with the comment above. At 53 your home sex life should just be getting into top gear!!"

Not necessarily both men and women can suffer a major loss of libido due to low hormone levels so a visit to the gp is a good place to start. You have a right to a sex life so you both need to find a solution.

Bexley

"There must be some reason for going off sex and age isnt one that comes to my mind.. I’m 70 and partner 51 we had sex 26 times last month. "

Things could be different in a couple of year's time.

OP's wife is 53!

Bexley

Yes. As they say, problems in Bedfordshire That Keep popping up, might also be indicative of problems outside of Bedfordshire.

i dont live in bedfordshire"

One might have hoped that a sense of humour might go some way towards resolving this awkward situation, but perhaps not.

By *adCherriesCouple 3 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

She sounds extremely selfish to me. Just because shes given up on sex at a relatively young age why should you? You only live once, have fun!

Mr

Bexley

She sounds extremely selfish to me. Just because shes given up on sex at a relatively young age why should you? You only live once, have fun!

Mr "

To be fair, we haven't heard her side of the story yet. Unlikely unless she joins and, if she does, it will put a whole new slant on things!

By * and R cple4Couple 3 weeks ago

swansea

Mr "

With all due respect your taking what some random person over the Internet has said as facts.

It's a very convient excuse to have when someone is just being a selfish twat.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 3 weeks ago

If its just sex you're missing pay for it once twice a month, Still going behind your wives back but no attachment like you can get on here, Fwb

You might find a Women in a similar situation as you on here and you both like each other but will be like looking for a needle in a haystack

By *xsapphirexxCouple 3 weeks ago

Romford

Well you are obviously doing not what she enjoys so maybe surprise her and give her a bit of attention

By *oyoteUglyWoman 3 weeks ago

somewhere

I'm retiring from sex next year so I know how she feels.

By *oody BMan 3 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

"Am I her age op? yes"

Hit me up?!

By *obilebottomMan 3 weeks ago

All over

Please do the Potato survey thread if you have not done already. We need a bigger sample for accurate results and voting will be closing in 20 mins (Sorry OP for the intrusion). Thanks.

By *issy LanaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

cloud cuckoo land

OP ask your wife if she'd like yo meetup with me and the two of us gurls go clubbing, I'll make sure she has a good time. You won't mind if she enjoys taking multiple cocks from strangers and she learns to enjoy it, will you?

She'll have soon changed her mind for sure - in believing you're never too old to enjoy one of lifes purest pleasures with getting down and sticky.

You can thank me later

By *adCherriesCouple 3 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Mr With all due respect your taking what some random person over the Internet has said as facts.

It's a very convient excuse to have when someone is just being a selfish twat.

"

By the same note taking what someone says over the internet as lies and calling them a selfish twat is exactly the same thing.

By *istyblue1967Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

go for a thai massage

or es cort

no one will know

hurts no one

By *uby StarCouple 3 weeks ago

Durham

So your wife no longer wants sex because she feels you're both too old, so expects that you have to give up your sex life too. That's unfair in my book. It's not fair for you to cheat on her either though. A compromise needs to be reached where you'll both be happy. An honest conversation is needed. I hope your wife listens to you and understands you have wants and needs, and that you also listen to her. It's not an easy situation so I wish you luck.

Bexley

"go for a thai massage

or es cort

no one will know

hurts no one

"

Never been too impressed with Thai massage. They always say "Too big!". Guess in their case you can't always say it hurts no one!

I never have that problem with Africans!

By *lecom1Couple 3 weeks ago

Stornoway

My wife keeps me going. Says having an active sex life keeps her fit and healthy

Kempston

"

Does she not want to have sex, or does she not want to have sex with *you*?

i sont know and dont care.

"

Perhaps, OP, if you took more time to find out the answer to this you might start getting closer to a resolution? Maybe start by actually caring about her?

If you do manage to talk about it with her, be prepared for some hard to hear answers. Maybe you are not the great lover you think you are? Perhaps you are not making sex an enjoyable experience for her? We’re only hearing your side.

And have a look on Rightmove and start researching your new single life, as if she finds your fab profile that might be the answer you get.

By *imi_RougeWoman 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Green arrow

Bexley

"Green arrow "

It certainly makes for some interesting reading. I rather enjoyed how one of the threads got amusingly hijacked.

Surely the cure for desperation is the long established sex industry?

I guess that the lure of the FAB route is that it could cost less, but probably not in terms of time and effort!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Green arrow "

And that's just this current profile..

By *ugby 123Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You ask questions, you got answers. It’s not always going to be what you want to hear, I’m afraid. "

It is hardly friendly though is it when they are giving out what people that say it is "banter" when the OP clearly doesn't want it

Forum Mod

O o O oo

i dont live in bedfordshire

One might have hoped that a sense of humour might go some way towards resolving this awkward situation, but perhaps not."

What if like me you had no clue were the joke was? I had never heard of the saying either

By *astcoast2000Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle County Down

We totally agree with the comment above. At 53 your home sex life should just be getting into top gear!!"

Keep Jeremy Clarkson and company out of this lol

By *astcoast2000Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle County Down

How old is your wife? 53"

Does she like oral better

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I knew before reading the thread that the answers would be about popcorn, that it is all the mans fault, the mention of menopause or kids keeping her busy and that he should speak to his wife, do the dishes and turn her on more. Nothing of what the needs of the person asking the question.

Basically assumptions that it is all a mans fault when women don't want sex. It isn't always the case.

To the OP, I am assuming you have spoke in depth with your wife and found out what the issues are. She sounds like she is being honest with you.

Only you and your wife will know the answer to these questions.

Is there a way back from this? Do you still love the woman you married ? Do you have intimacy without the sex? If so would that be enough ?Is no sex a deal breaker for you? If the rest of your relationship is happy then can you do without the sex?

If the answer to the last one is no then you have your answer.

If the answer is yes, then I would delete your profile and work on your relationship instead

Good luck in whatever you decide

By *llblueMan 3 weeks ago

Irvine

Only you can decide what to do. Weigh up the positives and negatives and take it from there.

East London

i wish"

Seriously though, I know what it feels like to have a sexless marriage. I'm assuming there's love in yours though.

People have given you advice as to counselling, medical help and telling her how you feel.

If she isn't going do any of that you have 3 choices.

Spend the rest of her life masturbating; have sex with women without her knowledge; leave the relationship.

I do know some women who turned a blind eye to their partners' philandering, because they had a nice home, plenty of money and they weren't pestered for sex.

I hope you resolve your issue.

Merseyside

How old is your wife? 53

Does she like oral better"

dosentdo anything.