FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utecouple1980 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Witney

Hiya all would appreciate some advice we r a couple that is new to the scene me(the female) is inexperienced sexually but my partner has done a lot and together we r looking at meeting like minded people to meet for fun. Any advice on our profile would be greatly appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *CLM87Woman 3 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Firstly have a profile picture and perhaps a few body shots clothed,doesn't need to be your faces.

Get verified as this will help too.

Good luck

Witney

"Firstly have a profile picture and perhaps a few body shots clothed,doesn't need to be your faces.

Get verified as this will help too.

Good luck"

Thank u for the advice I did have a profile pic and pics on account but had some other advice so took them all down and now looking at putting other pics up just wasn't sure what to put x

By *CLM87Woman 3 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Whatever you feel comfortable with. Personally I like to see someone/people in smart or smart casual clothes.

But if you feel more comfortable in less then thats great too. Personally don't like to see everything.. but that might just be me x

Witney

"Whatever you feel comfortable with. Personally I like to see someone/people in smart or smart casual clothes.

But if you feel more comfortable in less then thats great too. Personally don't like to see everything.. but that might just be me x"

We had pics up of me and my partner with no clothes on but I think it was getting the wrong type of attention so that's why I asked for advice as we r newbies to this

By *ink vixenCouple 3 weeks ago

Medway

Get photo verified by the site otherwise you’re just another one of the thousands of men pretending to be a couple.

By *illynillyCouple 3 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Yeah photo verified and some pictures

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 3 weeks ago

brighton

"Whatever you feel comfortable with. Personally I like to see someone/people in smart or smart casual clothes.

But if you feel more comfortable in less then thats great too. Personally don't like to see everything.. but that might just be me x

We had pics up of me and my partner with no clothes on but I think it was getting the wrong type of attention so that's why I asked for advice as we r newbies to this "

What is the wrong kind of attention? Have you filtered to allow single men to message? Some men will message dick pics whatever your profile looks like! However this is a sex/swinging site and there is a reasonable expectation that a level of banter or filth is involved!

By *rpeggioCouple 3 weeks ago

Baughurst

Pictures of both, very important. Couples straight like us want to see both of you. We don't care about nudes, clothes on is just fine to get an idea about the couple. Face pics you can share them on private message.

If you want to meet single women, and you are both straight... Perhaps say what dynamic? For him and you watching? A threesome? Women have plenty to choose from so your profile won't stand out.

Witney

"Get photo verified by the site otherwise you’re just another one of the thousands of men pretending to be a couple. "

We r photo verified x

By *rcoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Mid Glam

Some pictures as said will help.

General pictures are fine and you don't need to show your faces.

Adding and expanding your profile can help - as much or as little as you like will help others get a feel of potential compatibility/similar likes.

If your just trying to find your way the forums are great, probably the best part of fab to just help you figure out what you want and like and are comfortable with

Find a social event and/or a club, they are a lot easier than just trying to organise a meet with an individual or couple and give you and idea and feel rather than jumping straight in.

By *issmorganWoman 3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

As others have said, you do need some pics of you both adding.

They can be clothed, in underwear, whatever you're both comfortable with, just not all pics of your bits and pieces.

Most will delete mail from profiles with no pics, especially when it's a newish profile with no verifications.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

Having a profile should be a bare minimum start. You’ll find people will ignore messages of blank profiles. Especially with no public pics or profile picture.

Witney

Thank u to everyone for the advice it's greatly appreciated

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Get some more pics up so people can at least guage if there's some potential attraction, pics of the man too.

Just go at your own pace, have your boundaries set, if you are worried about inexperience maybe start with soft swap, whatever your comfortable with.

Mrs

By *ickD80Man 3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Maybe try being more specific about yourselves and what you’re looking for, saying you’re sexy, fun, open minded and that you like good banter and fun times doesn’t mean anything because you can be sexy to some people but not others, what you consider fun might not be the same as what other people consider fun, being open minded means you’ll try anything but it doesn’t tell anyone whether there’s anything specific that you like. Even in your OP you’ve said you’re looking for like minded people for fun but what does that mean? Like minded in what way? What sort of fun?

Some people think that board games are fun and chatting about the best board games is good banter and are open minded about what sort of board games they play. They like meeting up with like minded people who also like playing board games and having fun with then by playing board games together. They could describe themselves in exactly the same way as you’ve described yourself, in fact that could be what you mean, how is anyone meant to know….

By *allySlinkyWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

You definitely need some sort of profile pic

By *rshywalaMan 3 weeks ago

Romford

If your browsing through the site n see other profiles especially the older ones analyse them a little and there will be things you like and then you could incorporate that into yours but showing your personality in it.

By *izzy.Woman 3 weeks ago

Stoke area

You need a profile picture, Many people ignore silhouette only profiles.

You have already had suggestions about including both of you and the type of photos that work well.

You have no text whatsoever. People want to know what you are looking for and also what you offer. Think about why would people want to meet you.

Finally think about if you can attend an organised social. If the scene is new to you, then talking to others at a social or even at a swingers club can be beneficial and help you learn a lot more about how things work. You'll get verifications at either of these events and that will show people that you are real

Witney

"You need a profile picture, Many people ignore silhouette only profiles.

You have already had suggestions about including both of you and the type of photos that work well.

You have no text whatsoever. People want to know what you are looking for and also what you offer. Think about why would people want to meet you.

Finally think about if you can attend an organised social. If the scene is new to you, then talking to others at a social or even at a swingers club can be beneficial and help you learn a lot more about how things work. You'll get verifications at either of these events and that will show people that you are real "

I did have stuff written on my profile but took it down as it was basic going to have a think about what everyone has said and re do our profile x

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple 2 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Our suggestion would be, forget your profile on here for a bit. Research a good club and go there, don't go to a dress down club, go to a club with a seperate bar and play areas.

Agree that you are going to visit but on the first time only play with each other if you feel comfortable enough.

Go, have a fun night out and chat to people there. Ask the same questions there you'd ask here. You'll get face to face answers from genuine people that are there on the night, this website can be very hit and miss and contradictory.

A good club can be just a fun night out like any other bar if you want it to be. Go on a couples and single ladies night or a newbie night. We had loads of good advice this way when we first started out. Just pick the club carefully, read reviews, ring them and actually speak to the club etc.

By *alandNitaCouple 2 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Hiya all would appreciate some advice we r a couple that is new to the scene me(the female) is inexperienced sexually but my partner has done a lot and together we r looking at meeting like minded people to meet for fun. Any advice on our profile would be greatly appreciated x"

We will generally not interact with a profile that has no pictures. We initially want a basic idea about body shape, and pictures don't need to be sexual... or include faces.

Cal

» Add a new message to this topic