FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Naughty lingerie for BBW

Naughty lingerie for BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igboobies42 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Essex

Can anyone suggest where I can get some naughty / sexy stuff. I'm a size 22 but with 38KK boobs I end up having to go much bigger which makes everything look like a tent. Help !!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hotcorsets.com have a few nice corsets

"Can anyone suggest where I can get some naughty / sexy stuff. I'm a size 22 but with 38KK boobs I end up having to go much bigger which makes everything look like a tent. Help !!!!! "

have u tried searching on ebay and get someone to handmake u a corset get what u want that way

Simply be, fashion world, not cheap but nice lingerie

LoveHoney do nice things

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Ebay corset boulevard. You don't have to get them handmade.. They go up to larger sizes and really not that expensive

If you put "made to measure corset" in ebay there are several options. I had one from there and it was top quality and great price! x

By *ickaLiciouseMan  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Lolol naughty and nice and sexy

Try buying few smaller size xx

The closet in corby northants my freind has her own shop she runs herself im largerr ladies with size g chest she does parties to im having one for her good prices look upnon facebook if u have it xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ebay just type in your size and lingerie in the search bar and ul find loads xxx

Ebay just type in your size and lingerie in the search bar and ul find loads xxx

By *ickaLiciouseMan  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Again instead of 38 try 34

Or instead of bra try silver star xx

"Again instead of 38 try 34

Or instead of bra try silver star xx"

???

Essex

Thanks everyone. That's my evenings web surfing sorted out x

Have to let me know what you find hun .. similar size x

Ive found the perfect outfit for you

chanel 5

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I get my corsets from corsets-uk, never any problem with sizes and I'm a 36HH

N

I have a measuring device for the discerning female. Some say they look remarkably like two hands, mouth and hard penis. But it's not. I have had them calibrated by bravissimo for the purpose of helping ladies into sexy underwear. If anyone needs a 'hand' please get in touch and I can arrange a meet to measure you properly. I am honest. And will not get any pleasure from this service.

Discaimer. One or more of above statements may be a lie. I may just be trying to get in your pant.

"Can anyone suggest where I can get some naughty / sexy stuff. I'm a size 22 but with 38KK boobs I end up having to go much bigger which makes everything look like a tent. Help !!!!! "

I Know YOU want to feel better but why cover up your best bits, lots of guys want you for being you and the size you are

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

I find that Simply Be are the best for nice lingerie. Also Evans shops are quite good. My wife and I have had some nice matching sets. She was size 30 to my size 18 - 20. We find its good fun to shop together.

Essex

"Can anyone suggest where I can get some naughty / sexy stuff. I'm a size 22 but with 38KK boobs I end up having to go much bigger which makes everything look like a tent. Help !!!!!

I Know YOU want to feel better but why cover up your best bits, lots of guys want you for being you and the size you are "

That's a good point but I'm very self conscious at the start of a meet so it just helps get me going but once I'm horny I'm fine with being naked.

Essex

"I have a measuring device for the discerning female. Some say they look remarkably like two hands, mouth and hard penis. But it's not. I have had them calibrated by bravissimo for the purpose of helping ladies into sexy underwear. If anyone needs a 'hand' please get in touch and I can arrange a meet to measure you properly. I am honest. And will not get any pleasure from this service.

Discaimer. One or more of above statements may be a lie. I may just be trying to get in your pant. "

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

ive got some of those too . i ll be happy to check your dimensions with them ... just as a second opinion xx

any of you lovely ladies or gents know of a good pair of draws, full at the front and thongish at the back? cant seem to see nothing on the sites ive looked at

I have the same problem, I'm trying to find stuff that has decent cups and back sizes. I've never quite understood why when they make bras they don't see the correlation between the bigger the cup size needed the bigger the back size should be

Cathouse clothing dot com.

Made to measure xx

If u search the market there is no licenced size for any clothing worldwide you can go down hg street and what will fit in one shop won't fit in another x on a recent trip to Ann summers for a lovely unboned corset top now I am a 12- 14 but mahoooooosive jugs but had to take a 16 + to get the boob clearance so it looks shit at waist ... We should campaign it's the same with my uniform for work x

» Add a new message to this topic