FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile critique please?

Profile critique please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ell I Wonder OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Staines

Morning all,

Not a gratuitous attempt for more views honestly!

I am guessing the reason I don't get many views is that I have been honest and used my real age so don't appear in searches that cut off at 60 and that I have mentioned that I am happily married.

Any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Staines

0 replies, I swear my profile is invisible

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

You probably get more views than you realise, many women & couples view in stealth mode.

There's just an absolute ton of men to every woman/couple.

Mrs

By *asualFun1000Man 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

Dare I say it, but I feel a lot of the bad apples make it much harder for us genuine guys on here.

Even more strange is seeing the same Women/Couples complaining about 'all the guys are the same' when we very much are not!

Fab is a strange place like that. I still have some hope, albeit diminishing over the recent years.

Staines

"You probably get more views than you realise, many women & couples view in stealth mode.

There's just an absolute ton of men to every woman/couple.

Mrs "

Thanks, yes thinking that as well, the ratio is high as our couples profile gets very busy but mine is tumble

By *oshSardineMan 7 weeks ago

The High Chaparral

With the greatest of respect to you, but the couple’s profile that you and your wife have reads very well. Although it looks like she’s playing on her own as she says you’re not interested in joining her at the moment and all the pictures are of her. On the other hand, yours reads like most of the other men’s profiles here.

Put a bit more about you in it and what exactly you want. Everybody wants someone who’s clean and looks after themselves, so I don’t see this as something that needs to be on a bio. Your pictures are good too. Plus it’s only three weeks since you are here. Perhaps verify yourself with the couples profile and say you’re part of that couple in the verification.

Your profile is your shop window and you want it ‘dressed well’ so people want to contact you.

Anyway, not being an arsehole in my comments. It’s a long and sluggish journey on Fab, you’ll get there.

» Add a new message to this topic