FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A bit of advice...

A bit of advice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Mischief 80 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Lincoln.

Morning. Hope everyone is keeping well. I know it's frowned upon a bit about men asking for advice on their profiles, but I'm having a bit of a nightmare on here and it's frustrating as hell. I've written a profile, added some pics and have always been respectful in my messaging, but I seem to be getting nowhere when it comes to replies or any kind of interaction. Most of my messages get deleted, read and not replied to, or just not seen. I'd really appreciate it if peeps could have a quick glance and tell me if I'm doing something majorly wrong. I'm open to constructive criticism.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I think you have a nice profile, it's respectful and to the point.

I am thinking your profile says you are a wildlife photographer, have you tried looking at other men's photos to see what stands out and you have some ideas?

I'm just thinking work to your strengths to stand out

Lincoln.

"I think you have a nice profile, it's respectful and to the point.

I am thinking your profile says you are a wildlife photographer, have you tried looking at other men's photos to see what stands out and you have some ideas?

I'm just thinking work to your strengths to stand out"

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I realise the odds aren't great for 43 year old single guys and everyone has their preferences. Just wanted to make sure I was giving myself the best chance. I'll invest in some different pics and see how it goes. X

By *lowupdollTV/TS 6 weeks ago

S. Herts

You have 2 recent (ish) meet verifications so clearly something has been working for you. Do more of that.

By *hoirCouple 6 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Too wordy for my liking and the age old boast of being good at oral would make me curl up my top lip in disdain.

C

Lincoln.

"Too wordy for my liking and the age old boast of being good at oral would make me curl up my top lip in disdain.

C"

Thank you.

By *oxy jWoman 6 weeks ago

somerset

if your finding thing fustrating then maybe swinging is not for you as you already have 2 meets veri 95% of men on here have none ...

every guy knows how hard this scene is as its a case of rejection or selection ie if someone likes you they will soon let you know ... but getting fustrated over it will not hep in anyway neither will advice... you can only be you ..you can only do you

By *issmorganWoman 6 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I think your profile is decent op

It's hard for single men on here, due to the numbers of men.

You could try and organised social, they are a good way to meet other like minded people and get known.

I'm half a couple and it's so difficult to find 4 way attraction, so when we are meeting, we prefer socials or a club. Rather than just relying on fab.

By *oiluvfunMan 6 weeks ago

Penrith

"Morning. Hope everyone is keeping well. I know it's frowned upon a bit about men asking for advice on their profiles, but I'm having a bit of a nightmare on here and it's frustrating as hell. I've written a profile, added some pics and have always been respectful in my messaging, but I seem to be getting nowhere when it comes to replies or any kind of interaction. Most of my messages get deleted, read and not replied to, or just not seen. I'd really appreciate it if peeps could have a quick glance and tell me if I'm doing something majorly wrong. I'm open to constructive criticism.

Thanks in advance. "

Hi mate!

Don't get frustrated in here, remember it's not real life lol!This place is a fun addition to your life, not the be-all-and-end-all

Your profile is good! There's no 'one size fits all' or format guaranteed to get you the results you were hoping for, as everyone is looking for different things! Just be you. You've had two meets already, more than many guys in here, so something is working for you

Use your block button is the best tip I can give you. When you filter out all the people locally, who are clearly never going to be a match, your local searches are then streamlined to genuine, potential matches. Think about a cat among pigeons; running around, chasing everything that moves, but catches nothing. Concentrate on 2 or 3....

Any of your messages which are straight deleted; delete them from your sent folder, and block that profile.

Messages read but no reply; pop the profile in your hotlist, and just keep an eye when they post updates. Possibly message again in a week or so....

Messages unread after 2 weeks; they aren't replying mate. Delete the message, and consider blocking the profile...

Be proactive in your searching, but don't sit back and get frustrated. This place is a numbers game, there's a ton of competition due to the volume of solo guy profiles in here, just make the most of every opportunity which comes your way.

All the best buddy!

By *ndrewjenksMan 6 weeks ago

NORTHAMPTONSHIRE

Hi, could anyone give me some advice on my profile, just do not seem to get any interest..

Thanks

By *ipstick KissesWoman 6 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Yours is the sort of profile I would reply to (if I weren't in hermit mode and living on the other side of the Irish Sea!)

Sometimes it's just a case of being in the right place at the right time so it might be worth keeping an eye on advertised meets in your area. As has already been said, organised socials are a great way of getting yourself out there, speaking to people face to face and of course, networking with lots of people at the same time. Other than that, a fair bit of patience is required so if you find yourself frustrated, it's worth taking a step back for a wee while.

All the best

By *uliette500Woman 6 weeks ago

Hull

Yours is a fairly decent profile OP and one I would reply to if I got a message from you.

You have only been on here 6 months and have 2 meet verifications which is pretty good going for here so you must be doing something right.

By *uliette500Woman 6 weeks ago

Hull

"Hi, could anyone give me some advice on my profile, just do not seem to get any interest..

Thanks "

You have 4 veris from this year alone so you are doing OK. Profile isn't bad but remove the legal warning rubbish, it is longer than your bio and is totally pointless.

By *rotic.masseurMan 6 weeks ago

Worcester

Yeah definitely it's difficult for single male.

Only option we have keep trying nd be patience will get replies.

Happy Fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic