FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice needed

Advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshy44 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

rct

Was asked about a month ago to tske part in a 3sum with a couple (all of us 1st time 3way and new to fab) after much messaging, exchanging of numbers, phone/video call contact and a couple of meets, 1st was with both others, other meets have been with just f...apart from a little fondle a couple of times, the 3way is yet to happen. All of a sudden the contact seems to have stopped even though they still appear online most days....should i try to keep contact going or should i just wait and see if anything happens... any advice appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op, so were the meets social meets with the couple?.

How were things left?.

By *icecouple561Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Send one message asking if they're still interested. If they don't reply assume they're not.

It sounds to me as if they've changed their minds but it's always possible that they're very busy and only one of them goes on line.

By *elshy44 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

rct

"Hi op, so were the meets social meets with the couple?.

How were things left?.

"

The social meets were left well, (only 1 was with couple, others have just been with f) messages always exchanged afterwards and possible arrangements for 3sum discussed....just all of a sudden contact stopped

By *issmorganWoman 4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Send one message asking if they're still interested. If they don't reply assume they're not.

It sounds to me as if they've changed their minds but it's always possible that they're very busy and only one of them goes on line. "

This is good advice from Mrs N.

At least you'll know one way or the other op

Good luck.

By *elshy44 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

rct

Little update, contact has been re-established and another meet with female half of couple has taken place ( social with a little further play ) next meet also discussed and hopefully taking place next week.... fingers crossed

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 2 weeks ago

Weymouth

"Little update, contact has been re-established and another meet with female half of couple has taken place ( social with a little further play ) next meet also discussed and hopefully taking place next week.... fingers crossed"

Yay! Love a happy ending

By *andydan69Man 2 weeks ago

south west nr you mmm

Don’t we all mmmmm lol

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 2 weeks ago

Weymouth

"Don’t we all mmmmm lol "

» Add a new message to this topic